Suh Taunting Injured Colt?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just saw Schefty reporting it on ESPN...The League is going to look into it. I can't find a clip anywhere, but apparently while a Colt was laying down on the field injured, Suh and another Lion's player started taunting him.

It's so sad, it's laughable at this point.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nother week, another round of accusations for the Lions defensive tackle. Is his reputation contributing to Detroit's troubles?
Facebook
Twitter

Colts guard Mike McGlynn and Texans quarterback Matt Schaub have something in common, neither player thinks much of Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh. Just a week after Suh's foot "inadvertently" found Schaub's groin, McGlynn is the latest player taking Suh to task for his dirty play.

With just under seven minutes to play in the fourth quarter on Sunday, Lions cornerback Don Carey picked off an Andrew Luck pass. Suh hammered Colts tackle Winston Justice on the return, sending the offensive lineman to the ground and forcing him out of the game with a concussion.

McGlynn told Bob Kravitz of the Indianapolis Star that Suh and several of his teammates taunted Justice as he laid on the field, dancing and laughing. The Colts guard exchanged unpleasantries with Suh after the game, on the heels of Luck's game-winning touchdown.

He was still fired up after the game, telling Kravitz:
"Totally ignorant on their part. Just childish stuff. We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really."
Winning is the best revenge, said McGlynn, whose stinging retort did not stop there.
"If that had happened to one of their players, we'd never do something like that. But that's what makes this even sweeter. That's why they lose. I hope they never win another game."

There's a fine line between being an aggressive player and a thug. Unfortunately for the Lions, the rest of the league is starting see Suh as someone on the wrong side of that line.

Detroit entered this season with big expectations, expected to contend after a 10-6 season the year before. Sunday's loss dropped the Lions to 4-8, eliminated from any kind of postseason aspirations. Disappointing results mixed with sideshows like this one, the Titus Young incident and a lengthy list of offseason arrests, will leave head coach Jim Schwartz with plenty to answer for when the season ends.

------------

oh damn. :lol:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/12/3/3721996/ndamukong-suh-taunting-winston-justice-colts-lions

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
How long before Suh get's his dumb ass banned from the league?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Disgusting. This isn't just a Suh problem, however. This speaks volumes about the culture they have built in Detroit. Surely, Suh wouldn't and couldn't get away with these antics on plenty of other teams in the NFL. Suh's a bad apple, but when you see incident after incident after incident and no major disciplinary actions... I just think he's not the only turd in the toilet that is Detroit. Despicable.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
There's a fine line between being an aggressive player and a thug. Unfortunately for the Lions, the rest of the league is starting see Suh as someone on the wrong side of that line.

Starting see Suh as someone on the wrong side of that line?
That line has been crossed at least three or four times now.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
OL from the Colts was pissed. Somebody is going to end up hurting this guy.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OL from the Colts was pissed. Somebody is going to end up hurting this guy.

I think so, too. If the league isn't going to suspend him, eventually he'll be set up for a shoulder to the side of his knee.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think so, too. If the league isn't going to suspend him, eventually he'll be set up for a shoulder to the side of his knee.

It sucks and I don't want to see that, but these guys aren't going to just take his crap forever.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It sucks and I don't want to see that, but these guys aren't going to just take his crap forever.

At the end of the day, he's not the only dirty player in the league. He might be the biggest dirty player, but he's not the only one...Arizona's had a tough season and presumably a whole bunch of frustrated players. If he takes a cheapshot to someone in that game, my bet is retaliation will kick in.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I`m no Suh fan, but this one is being blown way out of proportion. They are simply celebrating a play, like many players do on every team in the league. It`s not like a doctor came on the field, said " he has a concussion", and Suh starting dancing . That said, you develop a rep, you better be able to accept the Bull with the truth.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I`m no Suh fan, but this one is being blown way out of proportion. They are simply celebrating a play, like many players do on every team in the league. It`s not like a doctor came on the field, said " he has a concussion", and Suh starting dancing . That said, you develop a rep, you better be able to accept the Bull with the truth.

I've still not seen the reaction. I saw the play -- but never did see the reaction. like you said though -- once the rep is developed...minds will be made up w/out having all the details.

Roary

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, he's innocent....I swear !!....But tomorrow he Eats Rogers !!:woot: