• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hello,

I just wanted to throw up a poll to see how people felt about the end of season Games of the Week. Would you like to see Hidden games of the week or go with the standard, same game of the week for all?

I put three choices and I will explain them a little -

1. Standard Game of Week

- This is what we have used most of the season. Everyone gets the same game of the week. It is highlighted in red.

2. Hidden Random Game of the Week

- This is where everyone relies on their chance and gets a different game, rolled for by dice. And they are hidden, so you cannot see your game of the week until the games start.

3. Open Random Game of the Week

- Everyone gets a different game of the week, based on chance, but it is open for everyone to see before the games start.

Those are the three choices I put. I personally like Hidden game of the week, but then it isn't hidden for me :p

So let me know what you think we should end the season with. We have done all three the last three weeks, so which do you find most interesting? Most fun? What do you want to do til end of season?

Thanks for reading.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I voted open random

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any option but number 2 in my opinion...I'd like to know which game is game of the week, whether just for me or everyone,so I know if I should gamble on it or not.

Voted 3, but I'd be fine with 1.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any of the 3 work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.