Alshon will be the offensive player that steps up this week

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He will break Brandon Marshall's record for receptions in a game.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hope he starts, I would love to see him have anough time to develop some chemistry with Cutler. I sure hope he doesn't end up getting hurt every season like Earl Bennett.

Or Devin Hester, Or Johnny Kn.... oh, wait

bummer33062

Liked Posts:
I'm making my second Bears game prediction this year. The first prediction was the Bears offense scoring 30 points against the Vikes two weeks ago. Ok, they scored 28 (thanks to a blocked chip shot field goal attempt. lol) But the point was that the offense would step up, which they did.

OK, Alshon will step up in a big way when we need someone besides Marshall to have a big game, this big game is coming from Alshon. Heard it here first, flame me bad if I'm wrong!!!!
This game has dirty game and grudge match written all over it. Leave AJ home to fight another day, Weems loves this shit let him play.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
yeah I must say you gotta point there
This game has dirty game and grudge match written all over it. Leave AJ home to fight another day, Weems loves this shit let him play.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll drink a beer if Kellen Davis gets a TD this week...

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
God, I hope Alshon steps up big this week. It's definitely possible. Supposedly he's looked good and healthy in practice. Could use a 5-catch/75 yard game from him.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I'll drink a beer if Kellen Davis gets a TD this week...

That would be the worst drinking game ever. Should take a shot every time Cutler avoids throwing him the ball. :woot: