Why would Clady want to come here?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fogo de Chao. Even though it's a chain, we have da best branch. Tell them ole sent ya!

I almost ate there last time I was up. Right around the corner from the hotel I was staying at. Regretting not doing it now.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simple math really.

Cutler + Marshall + Clady = Superbowl

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'd be willing to bet Tony Schefler signs with CHI next season.

As for Clady, DEN won't let him leave even if it means franchising him. Peyton is too important.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be willing to bet Tony Schefler signs with CHI next season.

As for Clady, DEN won't let him leave even if it means franchising him. Peyton is too important.

yeah on both. I foresee a mass exodus of FAs gettin the fuck of DET this offseason.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I almost ate there last time I was up. Right around the corner from the hotel I was staying at. Regretting not doing it now.

Hotel felix? I always wondered if that was a nice place

Last edited:

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Less chance of altitude sickness.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DA BLING.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
So, basically in order to get him here..we have to pull a "j peppers" on him? How is blowing the wad on one lineman going to fix all of the other areas of need on this team?? The bears will be screwed if this happens, more so than they are now..but atleast they'll have a lt.

LT-Clady
LG-Carimi
C- Barrett Jones (draft)
RG-Louis
RT- Webb

I think that would be a good enough line to win with.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
The Vandy connection. JA started it all by drafting Bennett to get Cutler to come over. It's why Bennett is paid like a number 2 WR. Now that we have Bennett and Cutler, Clady will come for sure. JA is pure fucking genius!

BillikenBear

Liked Posts:
The Vandy connection. JA started it all by drafting Bennett to get Cutler to come over. It's why Bennett is paid like a number 2 WR. Now that we have Bennett and Cutler, Clady will come for sure. JA is pure fucking genius!

Too bad Chris Williams got cut... But in the future, I foresee the whole offense being made up of ex-Vandy and ex-Broncos players.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Too bad Chris Williams got cut... But in the future, I foresee the whole offense being made up of ex-Vandy and ex-Broncos players.

If we don't get him I blame Emery for cutting Chris Williams. We could have had a stud LT and a good LG. Now we have Webb and a hole.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
He recently rejected a 5 year 50M deal.

Too expensive to overpay in FA for 1 guy when we need to sign 3.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hotel felix? I always wondered if that was a nice place

That would be it. Rooms are pretty nice, not expensive. Good location (for what I was there for anyways). Not bad at all.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LT-Clady
LG-Carimi
C- Barrett Jones (draft)
RG-Louis
RT- Webb

I think that would be a good enough line to win with.

For someone who has problems keeping his shoes tied, I think the switch from Left T to Right would be a problem for Webb.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone please explain to me why any of the top tier left tackles would want to come to Chicago? Clady (who seems to be the consensus pick here at CCS) is not only going to be offered a great deal from Denver but be on a team that will be a legit title contender as long as #18 is under center.

Because I'm sure he would like to play right guard or center here, that would be new challenge for him. No way in hell does he play his natural LT position here....Tice is a master of the oline and knows who should play where.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone please explain to me why any of the top tier left tackles would want to come to Chicago? Clady (who seems to be the consensus pick here at CCS) is not only going to be offered a great deal from Denver but be on a team that will be a legit title contender as long as #18 is under center.

Because we don't have thin air and high altitude?

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Because he's heard such good things about how fair and transparent our political system is here.