Who else is hoping...

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Tice should run at him each and every play until he crawls back to the bench.....

bearsheisse

Liked Posts:
Jared Allen isn't a dirty player. It was a cheap shot for sure, but there was no intent to injure. Its unfortunate what happened to Lance, but hoping for injury isn't good juju.

ArrestedDevelopment

Liked Posts:
Not a fan of wishing injuries/revenge on other players. I'd rather the OL block solid and Cutler throw TD bombs left and right to Marshall and Jeffery. And HOT DAMN, can Hester just have one return?! For old time's sake. Sorry, got off topic. But here's hoping for those positive things! :)

Reactions: DC

paytonisgod

Liked Posts:
They can get back at him by pancaking him on every play. No need for cheap shit.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's been a long time since the Bears played that kind of football. We've grown above that sort of thing.

But if Allen should slip and fall on a milk crate going to his locker then so be it, is all I'm sayin' and what not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's nothing wrong with the classy bears being classy while they run right at that muthafucka every time the ball is snapped.

Except for it is completely wrong because none of those plays will be called. Especially when it makes sense to call them.

Fuck trying to win the game, we should just gameplan to send a message to one of the best pass rushers in the league right?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd settle for our webb offering him a gift certificate to taco bell after the game

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jared Allen isn't a dirty player. It was a cheap shot for sure, but there was no intent to injure. Its unfortunate what happened to Lance, but hoping for injury isn't good juju.

When you launch at a defenseless player, there's intent to injure. No questions. It's banned for a reason. As far as not being a dirty player, that's debatable.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I LOVE the play of Jarred Allen. As a Defensive player.

He was obviously out of his element as are most D guys when they turn into offensive players.

Fucking Cutler (who is not dumb as far as I surmise) changed to D chased a guy all the way down the field after an interception on a two point conversion while the entire stadium (myself included) screamed "IT'S A DEAD PLAY JAY!!!!!!!!!"

Guys get flummoxed when they out their element.

Bottom line, Jarred Allen prolly had no ill will at our best OL. Our Best OL just got in the way.

Bottom line 2.0, fucking run at JA all day, cut block if you gotta, do all you can to win the game, just like you should do every Sunday.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Avoid him as much as possible like the week before last, but do it faster this time 'cause he's on carpet now.

(hope carpet grabs his knee funny)

Kleats

Liked Posts:
Uh lets get real here . He knew he had him lined up for the big hit and he did launch . He knew exactly what he was doing - otherwise ... he wouldn't have done it that way . Cut the BS .