I really hope Jeffery stays healthy the rest of the season

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see more of him so we get a good idea what to expect next season. He's shown flashes of being pretty good but injuries have derailed most of his season.

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
we need him to be healthy, go no WR beside marshall

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Ya know I been thinking the same thing. He looks like he could be a pro-bowl type receiver. We don't usually draft well at the wr position. That would suck if he turns into Mr. Glass, meaning be injuried all the time. Lets hope that doesnt happen..

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
One of these rare threads when everyone should agree

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Ya know I been thinking the same thing. He looks like he could be a pro-bowl type receiver. We don't usually draft well at the wr position. That would suck if he turns into Mr. Glass, meaning be injuried all the time. Lets hope that doesnt happen..

What has he done that he looks like a pro bowl receiver?

What a joke.

I want him to succeed. But, gimme a break people. He has done virtually nothing so far....oh, he gets hurt a lot. Awesome.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he can just stay healthy, he looks like a bonafide HOF receiver. Best in the league.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am pretty sure if he is healthy, Jerry Rice couldn't carry his jockstrap.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

What a joke.

I want him to succeed. But, gimme a break people. He has done virtually nothing so far....oh, he gets hurt a lot. Awesome.
Peoples hard on for Jeffrey is way over the top. I like the guy a lot too but sheesh some people I swear. I even heard one guy say he could take over the #1 spot for Marshall...

LOLLLL

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can you really blame people though? Saying this team has historically had issues at the WR position would obviously be an incredible understatement. He was looking like he might turn into a legit NFL receiver before he went down with injury. At least as good or better than the other WRs in his draft class. Now all the sudden we potentially have two WRs? After one offseason? I don't blame people for getting giddy and making statements that are probably a little overboard.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:

What a joke.

I agree he hasnt done much but I said "HE COULD BE" because he does posess the skill set to be one..

PapaBearsPlaybook

Liked Posts:

What a joke.

^^ This

If Jeffery can become a bona fide number two/three receiver in the NFL that would be a huge plus.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching him play in college as an sec fan, I thought he be good, with a chance to be great. When healthy he showed he can at least a good pro. Except his injury issue I have seen nothing to change my view of his potential. We have are selfs a good wr, be happy and just hope he stays healthy

PapaBearsPlaybook

Liked Posts:
That would be nice to have a number 2 or 3 wr on this team..

Yes - and that's his high upside. There are some on this message board that glow about Jeffrey as being another Brandon Marshall. I laugh when I read those posts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure if he is healthy, Jerry Rice couldn't carry his jockstrap.

The difference between Jerry Rice and Alshon Jeffery is pretty much the health thing. Just watch and learn, haters.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yes - and that's his high upside. There are some on this message board that glow about Jeffrey as being another Brandon Marshall. I laugh when I read those posts.
lol yep. Little far fetched, he doesn't have near the talent Marshall does. Sorry fellas, he doesn't. Im gonna get flack for it but if anyone reminds me of Marshall it's Bennett. Before I get slammed watch Bennett when he gets the ball, it takes usually 2-3 guys to take him down and his moves when he has the ball are nuts. I don't think hes had an off year and hes an extremely solid reciever so I'll never understand the hate. Bennetts run after catch ability is as close to Marshalls on this team.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lol yep. Little far fetched, he doesn't have near the talent Marshall does. Sorry fellas, he doesn't. Im gonna get flack for it but if anyone reminds me of Marshall it's Bennett. Before I get slammed watch Bennett when he gets the ball, it takes usually 2-3 guys to take him down and his moves when he has the ball are nuts. I don't think hes had an off year and hes an extremely solid reciever so I'll never understand the hate. Bennetts run after catch ability is as close to Marshalls on this team.

Pretty sure if Bennett was healthy, Jerry Rice couldn't carry his jockstrap.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure if Bennett was healthy, Jerry Rice couldn't carry his jockstrap.
In all sderiousness, Bennett is Marshall like when it comeso to YAC

[video=youtube;OC8vzV5id40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC8vzV5id40[/video]