2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wonder if Bob Costas is going to demand cars and alcohol be banned as well since they were used incorrectly.

True, he has probably already starting putting his story together on this.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lmfao, just cause someone died its moved back to bears forum? lmfao

while we gotta that fucktards ole thread in bears forum, and it has nothing to deal with football let alone bears

partially correct. Since there was a death, and it is unfortunate, there are going to be several people that see it and post it. Leaving a thread in the Bears forum not only allows people to post on the topic more frequently, but also prevents repeat threads of the same topic.

and, I've never called Bears posters fucktards. derp-heads maybe, but not fucktards. :hi5:

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
partially correct. Since there was a death, and it is unfortunate, there are going to be several people that see it and post it. Leaving a thread in the Bears forum not only allows people to post on the topic more frequently, but also prevents repeat threads of the same topic.

and, I've never called Bears posters fucktards. derp-heads maybe, but not fucktards. :hi5:

i never said you call posters fucktards, can you read?

i just said why the fuck is ole69 thread in bears forum when it doesn't deal with football let alone bears football?

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
dude from cowboys died

didnt find a thread here, but yeah dude from cwboys PS died

rip

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you're on pretty thin ice as is. probably better off to stop going out of your way to be a derp-head.