Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Charlotte

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CubbyBear2290

Graham Dougie=UNBEATABLE!
Liked Posts:
Hey guys, just bored and got on winter break figured I'm going to have a lot of time now, between having zero, nada, nothing to do and I wanted to kind of do a rebuilding thing, where I do it, but it's kind of like a forum wide game and I'm going to post the 5 worst teams by record according to this day and this time right now (~3:45 CST) and see what team we as a forum will be rebuilding into a championship contender.

Votes for roster, coaching moves, and team style of play will be ongoing. But I'm just curious to see if we can do this. The teams are listed in a poll and I would like to leave this up for a few hours to see which team gets the most votes.

Mind you, this is supposed to be realistic with roster moves and what we will be trying to do. So I'm just curious to see as though if we as forum can create a championship winning team.

Look forward to hearing back from you guys. Thanks for the input in advance.

*Note; I purposely left the Magic off, because everyone is rebuilding them and I'd like to try something new. So Let's get this thing rolling guys*

Last edited:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm in...and voted for New Orleans. Something about changing the team name to the Pelicans makes me want them to be better than the Heat.