This week scoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey,

Gonna take me some time to put it in and calculate. Spent what little time I had getting next week's picks up and running. Won't have time to do anything else until later in the week!

Good luck in the final week!

I will send Rush a message sometime this week to make a post about what the winner will get and stuff like that.

Hope everyone has a great final week of the season. I typically do not do playoffs as I lose all interest in the Bears when they are eliminated. Let's hope I don't lose interest this year until after they win the Superbowl ;)

Stephen

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thanks again for running this thing

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
thanks for everything you did

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
everyone who participated should 'Thank' the OP...he's done a shitload of work.

The Lightman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for your time Stephen.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Thanks again bro! Made it fun! :farley:

bbuzzwinder

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you Stephen for running this. It has been fun and good luck everyone in the final week. Merry Christmas to All!

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks again! Look forward to doing this or something like it again. Have a merry Christmas!

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, I've done these before. There is a lot of work that goes into it.

Thanks for all the effort.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you for all the thanks! :)

It has been fun. In the end work picked up and I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to make it pretty. But I think it has worked well til the end. Good experiment moving forward to see what the best type of scoring will be. I will work on getting the scores updated now.

Good luck to everyone in the last week! But more importantly, good luck to the Bears. I NEED playoffs this year, lol. I cannot go another year with the Bears not being in the playoffs.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey,

I will get the points up. Just, not right now. lol. I am PISSED and am gonna go hit my bottle. I will get the scores updated quick as I can, probably on New Years day. Gonna have a big day tomorrow, starting tonight (cooking, etc).

I think Creepy did enough to hold on to this. From what I saw, he didn't get much wrong (except the Bears game! :p) But, we will know when I get the picks in and the final points. Thanks for playing! Sorry for the delay, but I think we all feel like shit right now. Damn Packers. This is why I HATE you. I also hate the Vikings, but the Packers SUCK.

*stomps off angrily*

bbuzzwinder

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks again Stephen for running this, it has been a blast. The Packers do indeed suck. For the first time in my 55 years as a Bears fan I found myself rooting for the cheese head yesterday. Not sure if I'm pissed or broken hearted about the outcome of that game. Congrats CreepyBasementGuy! Now if you all will excuse me I have to go bleach my tongue. Fucking Packers, Fucking Packers, Fucking Packers :mad: Yeah complaining don't get the taste of actually rooting for them bastages for 3 hours out so the bleach it is! Have a Great New Years everyone and be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.