Jsnowball81173
L GUAPO173
10th​
BearDen69172
BNB172
Fluffhead172
Mr.McGibblets172
Uman85172

Congratulations to CreepyBasementGuy! And well done to our runner-ups who were very close behind. I will message Rush about the competition being completed and get him to come in here and post about prize(s).

Thanks for playing!

Congrats to DePaulfan21 and Cutlerfan0615 who finished the season with the highest last week scores of 15. Next highest scores were 13, so well done on a great final week.

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks again for doing this Stephen, it's been fun. I had a good start and rode it through the whole season, SERE Bear made it close at the end.

Gratz to everyone who did well and hopefully we will do this again next year when we win the SB.

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
No playoffs? I could have caught up!!

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I won a prize, I would like it sent to the user named nwfisch please

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks again for doing this Stephen, it's been fun. I had a good start and rode it through the whole season, SERE Bear made it close at the end.Gratz to everyone who did well and hopefully we will do this again next year when we win the SB.

always a brides maid... :dunno:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
great work. thanks

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
Hahaha, sorry no :p I have lost all interest in the NFL until next year. Stupid Packers, lol.

I feel you man. I only still care because I'm mega competitive. Though there is no way I could have made up 11 points in the playoffs lol. At least in my yahoo one I'm only 1 point off the lead.

Thanks, btw, for doing this. It was fun.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel you man. I only still care because I'm mega competitive. Though there is no way I could have made up 11 points in the playoffs lol. At least in my yahoo one I'm only 1 point off the lead.

Thanks, btw, for doing this. It was fun.

Oh yeah, I completely agree. I am very competitive as well. This season was very disappointing for me, but then in the end I didn't really care as long as the Bears made the playoffs. Welp, that didn't do too well either, lol.

But, I am excited about seeing who we get as our head coach! I loved Lovie, so very sad to see him go, but lets look to the future.

PS. To all wondering. I have messaged Rush and asked him to come in here and say what the prize(s) will be. So, we just gotta wait til he sorts it out and comes in here with what is gonna happen.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats CBG! Been trying hard to catch up to you for weeks and made no ground.

And thanks again to stephen for keeping track all season. I know it's pretty time consuming and probably boring at times lol

kymie

Liked Posts:
Sorry! I fell off the face of the earth after my Chicago trip in December! Life sorta took over and I forgot everything. Thanks for all the work though, really enjoyed it! :)

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Congratulations to CreepyBasementGuy. Here are what I can offer up as far as prizes.

CBG will be getting a donator membership on CCS. As well as either some sort of hat from New Era (waiting on my New Era rep to contact me about potentially giving out prizes, if this is the case, 2nd/3rd place will get stuff as well depending on how many they send me) and if New Era can't, a shirt from ChitownClothing.Com will be given.

Also thank you to Stephen for running the competition. He will get a donator membership as well!

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rush, Thanks for arranging the prizes! Any of the CHICITY shirts except the "cutty is my buddy" would be cool.

stephen

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also,

I guess I can offer some prizes to everyone who participated - not really anything spectacular. Just a signed copy of my book, which is not football related ;)

But I can't offer that until I move, which could still be a couple months away. I hate my local post office. They screw me every chance they can get and I have sworn to never go in there again. Although, for a little more I can just get it picked up from a business. So, if the interest is there, I guess I could do that.

I guess I should put some links up so people can see if it would be something they were interested in:

http://sbpra.com/StephenMPrange/

links on amazon and barnes&noble, although its the same information.

http://www.amazon.com/Blade-Dark-Ebony-Stephen-Prange/dp/1618979450/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344936648&sr=8-1&keywords=a+blade+of+dark+ebony

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-blade-of-dark-ebony-stephen-m-prange/1112442878?ean=9781618979452

It is a Fantasy novel. First book in a series. If interested in getting one as a prize for participating in the tipping competition, just send me a message and I will see if I can organize it. You don't have to :p If not interested, just ignore this. Wish I could offer some Bears related stuff, but I didn't write anything about Sweetness :p

Thanks to everyone who participated! I hope you had some fun! Hopefully we can do something again next year, maybe something a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.