XBOX One Discussion Thread

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Hmmm interesting.... Xbox One may have to wait another year for me then.

I didn't realize the First Time Home Buyer tax credit was gone.... figured with that I would easily have enough extra money for Xbox One and other home improvements, oh well :sad:

I know right now they're offering the Xbox One Titanfall bundle for 450.00. It's not a huge incentive but it's cutting $110.00 off when you combine the price cut and cost of the game.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am hoping to wait for a price drop on Xbox One before I get it..... anyone remember how long it took for Xbox 360 to finally have a price drop?

WHy wait? YOU miss out on a year or two of having the best system out there.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
WHy wait? YOU miss out on a year or two of having the best system out there.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ bruh.... my fucking house is expensive lol

But I did just get a raise at work.... I may look at using my Newegg account to buy Xbox One on a 12 month no interest deal.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ bruh.... my fucking house is expensive lol

But I did just get a raise at work.... I may look at using my Newegg account to buy Xbox One on a 12 month no interest deal.

Not sure if you know but the Xbox One has dropped in price to about 400 dollars. It's Kinect-less also

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure if you know but the Xbox One has dropped in price to about 400 dollars. It's Kinect-less also

hmmm interesting..... almost have my newegg credit account payed off from my laptop last year.... lol maybe its time for another purchase.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
hmmm interesting..... almost have my newegg credit account payed off from my laptop last year.... lol maybe its time for another purchase.

With all the new game's coming out and future releases getting here sooner, it's not a bad time to get one. I would check out Titanfall. Also, MS is selling some of their older games for cheap like Ryse Son of Rome and Forza.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
any reviews from you guys on the one?

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I ordered my Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity bundle with the 50$ price drop a couple days ago.

I did Newegg Preferred financing so I wanted to get it over 500$ for the 12 month financing so I also got a 2nd controller, Shadow of Mordor, and EA Sports UFC

Will post my thoughts once I get to playing it

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid fucking Korean squints are still hacking PSN and Xbox Live.... god dammit zippers get a fucking job or go eat a puppy or something.

Fucking worthless piles of shit...

Really hope Obama grows some balls and wipes these useless fucks off the planet.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Stupid fucking Korean squints are still hacking PSN and Xbox Live.... god dammit zippers get a fucking job or go eat a puppy or something.

Fucking worthless piles of shit...

Really hope Obama grows some balls and wipes these useless fucks off the planet.

A) They're not hacking the sites, they're just overloading it with DDos attacks.
B) It's the Lizard Squad that's been taking credit for the attacks. The accused attacks on Sony were a group of hackers called #GOP.

Also, Xbox Live was back up and running a few hours later after it was initially down, i'm assuming you're still not able to log in?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
A) They're not hacking the sites, they're just overloading it with DDos attacks.
B) It's the Lizard Squad that's been taking credit for the attacks. The accused attacks on Sony were a group of hackers called #GOP.

Also, Xbox Live was back up and running a few hours later after it was initially down, i'm assuming you're still not able to log in?

I never had trouble getting on during the supposed attacks but my brother did :shrug: guess it was just for certain people. The party system is still a little messed up though.

And the Lizard Squad is American, not North Korean.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I never had trouble getting on during the supposed attacks but my brother did :shrug: guess it was just for certain people. The party system is still a little messed up though.

And the Lizard Squad is American, not North Korean.

I didn't have any problems either. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones. And I find it hilarious people think it's North Korea interrupting the severs. Typical American propaganda.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just bought and started the dl on madden 15 money well spent or should I have just stuck wit madden 25?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
imo 15 is way better than 25. But still not that great.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
imo 15 is way better than 25. But still not that great.

Madden.... they give you a roster update and some new graphics once a year... and they don't even wait to get the rosters correct.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If any of you assholes want to get back me on XBoxOne for all the shit I talk on here let me know :) The wife got the boy and I and an XBox One for X-Mas and I'll take on any and all Madden Challengers.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;ZvwWmYUro38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvwWmYUro38[/video]