Anyone play SWTOR?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone play SWTOR: Star Wars The Old Republic?

Star Wars The Old Republic?

Its now free to play and I just started it... fuckin awesome imo. Basically like KOTOR 3.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I played the beta awhile back and my roommate has it and played it occasionally last semester. Decent game

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i dont think it has a ps3 version:(

if it did, i would play the shit out of it

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any new players?

If you are on bergeren colony server hit me up and I will send you some credits.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Harbinger here, from the beginning. Just went preferred and cancelled my sub because they are not going to be doing any more class stories - the original story crew all got fired and the new crew don't give a fuck about em. Its all Operations, PVP, Daily planets and flashpoints now -which is fine, but myself being a dirty dirty plot whore there really isn't anything new for me since I already have all 8 classes leveled to 50 and some to 55.

Depressing given the promises the original team made to continue class stories, but new management fucked that over.

If the game had started F2P, the original team would still be here. Just lost too many subs early which was a death sentence for that team considering EA forked over 300 mil to develop this thing as the next WoW killler.

Such wasted potential if you're a fan of story. Past level 50, they pay cheap lip service to all you did in your class story and then pretend it never really happened...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game never would have been made under a f2p model. Not with all the voice acting and huge amount of story content.

Anyway, I got bored of swtor endgame and am playing ff14 now, which is pretty awesome.