What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

MRN.

Liked Posts:
Big on Fortnite. Not buying The Show for the first time in forever as they have gotten rid of online franchise mode and the game never seems to actually improve at all.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Big on Fortnite. Not buying The Show for the first time in forever as they have gotten rid of online franchise mode and the game never seems to actually improve at all.

Online was always rough for MLB the Show. When it lagged...it lagged bad.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
i keep seeing you post free games from humble bundle... whats the catch? whats required to get said games? Does one have to sign up to their monthly service?

I have gotten 3 or 4 games he has posted so far. Had to create an account, they are all Steam games, so you have to get steam to DL them, but other than that I have done zero, I am sure they spam my email with stuff.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
i keep seeing you post free games from humble bundle... whats the catch? whats required to get said games? Does one have to sign up to their monthly service?

There really is no catch. You just need to have an account on Humble Bundle and Steam. They will then email you a code that you can redeem on Steam. As another poster said, they probably send you spam emails, but I just use an email account specifically for this kind of thing, so I don't really check it. I just use it to redeem free shit like this.

They probably give out free games to entice you to buy other games from their site.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
You know what really grinds my gears? When cross-platform games don't have gamepad support on the PC version. I mean, you already designed a version for console controllers with a console UI...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If we're doing a gaming gear grinding thing.... it grinds my gears that Dragon Age Origins is playable on Xbox One.... Dragon Age II is not.... Dragon Age Inquisition is playable on Xbox One.... I went back and played all of DAO thinking "If this one is backwards compatible, then all of them will be, so I can play the entire series".

:mad:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That sucks to hear about Dragon Age. It's one of the best games I've played (thanks Remy for the recommendation). I almost never replay games, but I wouldn't mind playing that series again.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That sucks to hear about Dragon Age. It's one of the best games I've played (thanks Remy for the recommendation). I almost never replay games, but I wouldn't mind playing that series again.

I've considered buying the 360 copy of DA2... I still have my old 360 and I could just bite the bullet and play it on there.

Just pisses me off... from what I've found out online the game was made backwards compatible and was released for a short while on Xbox One, then Bioware or Microsoft or someone decided DA2 shouldn't be available on Xbox One and yanked it.

I don't get it... I will pay them money to play it on Xbox One.... why wouldn't you put anything you have on Xbox One to get sales?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone get/getting Far Cry 5?

I definitely will... but I tend to wait for a sale.

Not because I don't love Far Cry, but I am just so backlogged.

I still need to play Far Cry Primal and a dozen other games I got on Steam deals.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I definitely will... but I tend to wait for a sale.

Not because I don't love Far Cry, but I am just so backlogged.

I still need to play Far Cry Primal and a dozen other games I got on Steam deals.

Is Far Cry a fps? I never played it, but remember back in the day (PC or Xbox 360?) it was supposed to have the best graphics.
I

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is Far Cry a fps? I never played it, but remember back in the day (PC or Xbox 360?) it was supposed to have the best graphics.
I

Yep, Far Cry is FPS... though the last installment, Far Cry Primal was not a shooter because it was like caveman shit.

I played Far Cry 2 and onwards.... I recommend you play Far Cry 3 to start... I loved that one in particular.

The story and villain were interesting.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks.
Oh, I wanted to mention that The Witcher- Wild Hunt never really caught on with me. Just didn't like the feel of the player controls and the crafting is pretty overwhelming. Neither me or my wife has played it in a while. I was thinking of trading it in along with the old Xbox 360 for either Dragon Age Inquisitions (didn't finish it before getting Xbox One) or Far Cry.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Thanks.
Oh, I wanted to mention that The Witcher- Wild Hunt never really caught on with me. Just didn't like the feel of the player controls and the crafting is pretty overwhelming. Neither me or my wife has played it in a while. I was thinking of trading it in along with the old Xbox 360 for either Dragon Age Inquisitions (didn't finish it before getting Xbox One) or Far Cry.

If you didn't like the crafting in Witcher 3, make sure you never play Witcher 1 or 2...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you didn't like the crafting in Witcher 3, make sure you never play Witcher 1 or 2...

I don't recall crafting bothering me in Witcher 3... (I did not play 1 or 2)

I did need to get used to the combat style, but once I did it was fine.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
crafting usually isnt something i get into, and i dont even remember what the system was like in the witcher 3. all i remember is getting the material to make the best armor.