What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aye, I welcome any Steam friends. Anyone else wants to add me, knock yourselves out. I also have a 15 slot mumble server if you guys prefer talking while playing.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Xer0 Ima add you too even though we ain't got none of the same games

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is cool, I also buy games sometimes just for the sake of playing them with people I know so don't rule out the possibility. I end up playing games mostly on my days off Mon/Fri but I sometimes crank it up after work if I still have the energy to game or the patience to deal with shit talking little kids.

FWIW I bought the physical copy of Dying Light with the Steam Download code for cheap as fuck off Amazon.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is cool, I also buy games sometimes just for the sake of playing them with people I know so don't rule out the possibility. I end up playing games mostly on my days off Mon/Fri but I sometimes crank it up after work if I still have the energy to game or the patience to deal with shit talking little kids.

FWIW I bought the physical copy of Dying Light with the Steam Download code for cheap as fuck off Amazon.
I'll keep my eyes out for da dealz

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Welp...guess I won't have to do much work at all lol. $30 seems like a dang good deal.
Just pay the full 60$... Chinese kids are starving in Africa so you can have that game... or something like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just pay the full 60$... Chinese kids are starving in Africa so you can have that game... or something like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

:walter:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Added you Xer0. It'll likely be the request from the name that makes you go "who the heck is this?"

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally getting around to playing the Mass Effect Trilogy. Im finally in the mood after running back through the halo series.. i must be in the mood for scifi. I remember the first time i played the first Mass Effect a few years ago it seemed like it was starting off really really slow...so i moved on to other games and life.. So many years later its time to go and see whats up with this game and all the fan boys love and hate for it.

I do enjoy bioware.. going back to the days of baldurs gate etc...

ME is kinda slow. The combat isn't great, so if you don't get captivated by the story and characters, you probably aren't going to like it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aye, I got your invites clone and berries, sent one to you Bot.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Sent out friend invites to Xero and Bot. Xero I have a couple friends that still play CS that are decent (I haven't played much GO, mostly did 1.4-.6 and source) if you're looking for non-potatoes.

I'm ShiftyDevil on Steam. Been playing a lot of Rocket League lately which is stupid fun.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aye, got it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I played more Dying Light last night, pro-tip.... once you have the ability to throw weapons.... don't throw your fucking hammer at a zombie, miss, and have it go over the side of a freeway overpass....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I played more Dying Light last night, pro-tip.... once you have the ability to throw weapons.... don't throw your fucking hammer at a zombie, miss, and have it go over the side of a freeway overpass....

:bowrofl:

AussieBear

is dying light that good? or just more zombie action??

i was trying to play the mass effect trilogy but family man duties fucked that shit up and im putting it away yet again.

It was my birthday last week and ppl i know usually buy me EB and steam cards because IM SOOOO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO BUY FOR.. which works out for me. Anyway, since there isnt any games i want, i bought my wife a used Wii and games with my birthday cards to try and trick her into playing games, while i try to keep my gaming alive. plus i got to throw in yet another version of resident evil 4 - my 6th version. idk if i like playig it on the wii.

Its worked, shes playing mario kart and wii sport at least.. wtf is it with mario and chicks. every girl i ever been with that would actually play games would only play mario something. this one ex would beat the shit out of me on DR Mario over and over and over.. ghod i hated that game.. and that chick.

i guess its time to buy and catch up on all the marios i missed.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
is dying light that good? or just more zombie action??

i was trying to play the mass effect trilogy but family man duties fucked that shit up and im putting it away yet again.

It was my birthday last week and ppl i know usually buy me EB and steam cards because IM SOOOO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO BUY FOR.. which works out for me. Anyway, since there isnt any games i want, i bought my wife a used Wii and games with my birthday cards to try and trick her into playing games, while i try to keep my gaming alive. plus i got to throw in yet another version of resident evil 4 - my 6th version. idk if i like playig it on the wii.

Its worked, shes playing mario kart and wii sport at least.. wtf is it with mario and chicks. every girl i ever been with that would actually play games would only play mario something. this one ex would beat the shit out of me on DR Mario over and over and over.. ghod i hated that game.. and that chick.

i guess its time to buy and catch up on all the marios i missed.

Dying Light is fun if you like the genre.... it doesn't break a ton of new ground.... plays a bit like Dead Island in terms of the co-op system and the weapons/crafting system.... but Dying Light has the Night/Day cycle to contend with which is fun but can also be very challenging. The game makes you rely heavily on Parkour and Melee fighting.... you can find guns but noise like gunshots or explosions draw shit to you quickly. You have to rely on the parkour alot and escaping enemies alot more than engaging them and picking your battles... if you try to fight all the time your weapons will give out and usually if you get into a fight with 2 or more zombies you will die if you cannot get away.

I think overall it is much more challenging than Dead Island but follows some solid concepts you find in that game.