Close
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 2,047 to 2,065 of 2065
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

wish i read instructions or watched utube.. i wasted a lot of time.. such as wasting perks on crap i couldnt use at the time because i didnt know.. didnt know the wrench dismantled stuff for material etc etc

build up sexual tyrannosaurus for better stamina
    the miner 69er
    n tools level..

i build 350 rated tools + great stamina + miner perk = i blast through shit. i dont get tired and get better harvest. a 1200 rated tree is like 6-7 hits, one of those small boulder is like 3-4 swings. will reach lvl 80 soon n will be ble to build 400 level tools.. collecting resources aint shat now.. those endless grinds are ova.. i think there are power tools for even quicker collecting. idk. but collecting 12k wood 2400 iron ore and 6000 clay is easy to accomplish in the day.. with plenty of time left over for other thangs.. i plant pine and let them grow to 1200 before harvesting.. that way you get two pine cones to replant..

just went fru day 49.. was mo fun but they did nothing. finally used a gun on some acid spitting zombie that showed up.. i built a wall around me compound and no one got in.. the wall be big.. 74 blocks long by 54 blocks wide and several layers thick wiff goodies.. it holds the gas station with its roof top tower n farm.. and dat separate panic tower i can go shoot from if need be.. plus space on the ground to farm n grow trees..

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wish i read instructions or watched utube.. i wasted a lot of time.. such as wasting perks on crap i couldnt use at the time because i didnt know.. didnt know the wrench dismantled stuff for material etc etc

build up sexual tyrannosaurus for better stamina
    the miner 69er
    n tools level..

i build 350 rated tools + great stamina + miner perk = i blast through shit. i dont get tired and get better harvest. a 1200 rated tree is like 6-7 hits, one of those small boulder is like 3-4 swings. will reach lvl 80 soon n will be ble to build 400 level tools.. collecting resources aint shat now.. those endless grinds are ova.. i think there are power tools for even quicker collecting. idk. but collecting 12k wood 2400 iron ore and 6000 clay is easy to accomplish in the day.. with plenty of time left over for other thangs.. i plant pine and let them grow to 1200 before harvesting.. that way you get two pine cones to replant..

just went fru day 49.. was mo fun but they did nothing. finally used a gun on some acid spitting zombie that showed up.. i built a wall around me compound and no one got in.. the wall be big.. 74 blocks long by 54 blocks wide and several layers thick wiff goodies.. it holds the gas station with its roof top tower n farm.. and dat separate panic tower i can go shoot from if need be.. plus space on the ground to farm n grow trees..
    I finished building concrete walls around my base.... only to find that zombies can spawn inside your walls lol.

Mofos spawned inside my walls and climbed up my ladders during horde night.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

lol, you should make a 7D2D thread. Ares getting everyone addicted.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What is 7D2D? Is it PC only?

I’m about to finally start FFXV Comrades tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    What is 7D2D? Is it PC only?

I’m about to finally start FFXV Comrades tomorrow
    I think you started a thread about looking for an open world zombie game and I recommended 7D2D lol

I had not even tried it yet...

It is an Early Access (Alpha version) game on Steam.... open-world, zombie survival, crafting, base building, etc.

Has anyone switched from 360 to Xbox One in the middle of a game? How easy is it to copy over a game between the two?
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” ― Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Has anyone switched from 360 to Xbox One in the middle of a game? How easy is it to copy over a game between the two?
    Never... if I had anything leftover I abandoned it.

I would bet it is a pain to do if it is even possible because 360 was not built in the same model as Xbox One with cloud saves/syncing and game installs for every game.

What game(s) are you in the middle of?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Never... if I had anything leftover I abandoned it.

I would bet it is a pain to do if it is even possible because 360 was not built in the same model as Xbox One with cloud saves/syncing and game installs for every game.

What game(s) are you in the middle of?
    Dragon Age Inquisition. It's taken my wife months to get to where she is in the game.
    “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government – lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” ― Patrick Henry

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You can get this game completely free from Humble Bundle. You just need to have an account, and they will email you a Steam key. But there's only 18 hours left from the time of this post to claim it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/t...m-declassified

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unannounced Fart For This Useful Post:

New South Park game is hilarious awesome

Dragon Age Inquisition. It's taken my wife months to get to where she is in the game.
    Hmmm.... Inquisition is backwards compatible on Xbox One... install DAI on you Xbox One and then read this:

https://wccftech.com/dragon-age-inqu...tion-consoles/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ares For This Useful Post:

Anyone here play TagPro?

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Hmmm.... Inquisition is backwards compatible on Xbox One... install DAI on you Xbox One and then read this:

https://wccftech.com/dragon-age-inqu...tion-consoles/
    Sweet! Thanks.

Message Board Hero ijustposthere's Avatar

Currently playing The Order 1886. I know people don't like the QTE, but I never minded them in games. I'm enjoying it so far.
    You win message board hero.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by BuddyRyans46 Hidden Content
    to all of the people calling me a fecal alligator.....i will accept your apologies after this Friday's presser. I trust my sources.
    Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll be among the stars. Proceed to the next level.

Hidden Content
    We have to make sense of this nonsense.

It's not the dealing with the computer stuff, I love doing that. But with my back and neck issues, it's tougher to sit at the computer for long. I used to game on the P.C. all the time and build my own computers, etc... but it's just so much nicer (less pain) to be reclined on the couch these days.
    use a controller. besides fps most games (especially since a ton are console ports) control better with a controller anyway. i love sitting back and playing a pc game with a controller. its the best of both worlds.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Monsieur Tirets For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Homefront is free for the next two days. Just need an account and they'll email you a Steam key for it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/homefront

Finally had a minute to play Pac-Man 256 (on PC with a hacked Wico Atari Joystick that make classic arcade games 100x better. )

I have to say, this is the first Pac-man game in 30 years that is both faithful evolution of the original and IMO a shit ton of fun.

Just finished The Order 1886. I thought this game was extremely enjoyable. Initially after I bought the game, I was turned off by the pretty harsh reviews the game got. I have to say, they are completely unwarranted. I mean, the game is a little short, and the game wasn't groundbreaking by any means, but the story was pretty strong, and the game is fucking gorgeous.

The ending was extremely open and left me wanting more, so it will be disappointing if they don't make another one, which I'd have no problem buying. QTE keeps you on your toes, and it got me a few times, but I really liked the game. Going back to complete the trophies on this one.
    to all of the people calling me a fecal alligator.....i will accept your apologies after this Friday's presser. I trust my sources.
    Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll be among the stars. Proceed to the next level.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Unannounced Fart View Post
    Homefront is free for the next two days. Just need an account and they'll email you a Steam key for it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/homefront
    I signed up for their monthly thing just to get Quantum Break. Cost me like $10. Thanks for leading me there.

Hidden Content

25. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394