What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
blasphemy!

just messing you.

but honestly, why? you can build a capable gaming pc for the same price as a console.

Console is just easier for many people.

Buy the console, buy the game, play the game.

No building, no OS install, no configurations, no worrying about heat/cooling, no upgrade worry, never worry about whether your console can handle a game.

I build my own PCs and play most of my games on PC, but it is not the easiest/most convenient for alot of people.

It's not the dealing with the computer stuff, I love doing that. But with my back and neck issues, it's tougher to sit at the computer for long. I used to game on the P.C. all the time and build my own computers, etc... but it's just so much nicer (less pain) to be reclined on the couch these days.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's not the dealing with the computer stuff, I love doing that. But with my back and neck issues, it's tougher to sit at the computer for long. I used to game on the P.C. all the time and build my own computers, etc... but it's just so much nicer (less pain) to be reclined on the couch these days.

That too.... I have a theater room setup with an HD projector and 5.1 surround sound.... and a nice leather couch that reclines.... it is much more comfortable to game that way.

But I keep a gaming laptop so I can game from the same location regardless of if I want PC or Console.

But my point was more universal.... I think us PC builders forget that telling most people to build a PC sounds to them like building their own car lol.

And even if building does not seem technically daunting.... you have to admit that consoles do offer a much simpler setup for people.... power, HDMI, turn on, game.

I like PC and console.... I think PC gamers forget why consoles make alot of sense for a large segment of the market.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True. Plus my wife plays too and prefers a console.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
just started playing 7D2D....I can't get enough of it.....best openworld zombie game there is....much better than dayz

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
just started playing 7D2D....I can't get enough of it.....best openworld zombie game there is....much better than dayz

It is addicting, isn't it?

And if it is this much fun in Alpha and they improve on it.... the final product could be pretty spectacular.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is addicting, isn't it?

And if it is this much fun in Alpha and they improve on it.... the final product could be pretty spectacular.

looks like they update every 3 months......it is good stuff.

AussieBear

wish i read instructions or watched utube.. i wasted a lot of time.. such as wasting perks on crap i couldnt use at the time because i didnt know.. didnt know the wrench dismantled stuff for material etc etc

build up sexual tyrannosaurus for better stamina
the miner 69er
n tools level..

i build 350 rated tools + great stamina + miner perk = i blast through shit. i dont get tired and get better harvest. a 1200 rated tree is like 6-7 hits, one of those small boulder is like 3-4 swings. will reach lvl 80 soon n will be ble to build 400 level tools.. collecting resources aint shat now.. those endless grinds are ova.. i think there are power tools for even quicker collecting. idk. but collecting 12k wood 2400 iron ore and 6000 clay is easy to accomplish in the day.. with plenty of time left over for other thangs.. i plant pine and let them grow to 1200 before harvesting.. that way you get two pine cones to replant..

just went fru day 49.. was mo fun but they did nothing. finally used a gun on some acid spitting zombie that showed up.. i built a wall around me compound and no one got in.. the wall be big.. 74 blocks long by 54 blocks wide and several layers thick wiff goodies.. it holds the gas station with its roof top tower n farm.. and dat separate panic tower i can go shoot from if need be.. plus space on the ground to farm n grow trees..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
wish i read instructions or watched utube.. i wasted a lot of time.. such as wasting perks on crap i couldnt use at the time because i didnt know.. didnt know the wrench dismantled stuff for material etc etc

build up sexual tyrannosaurus for better stamina
the miner 69er
n tools level..

i build 350 rated tools + great stamina + miner perk = i blast through shit. i dont get tired and get better harvest. a 1200 rated tree is like 6-7 hits, one of those small boulder is like 3-4 swings. will reach lvl 80 soon n will be ble to build 400 level tools.. collecting resources aint shat now.. those endless grinds are ova.. i think there are power tools for even quicker collecting. idk. but collecting 12k wood 2400 iron ore and 6000 clay is easy to accomplish in the day.. with plenty of time left over for other thangs.. i plant pine and let them grow to 1200 before harvesting.. that way you get two pine cones to replant..

just went fru day 49.. was mo fun but they did nothing. finally used a gun on some acid spitting zombie that showed up.. i built a wall around me compound and no one got in.. the wall be big.. 74 blocks long by 54 blocks wide and several layers thick wiff goodies.. it holds the gas station with its roof top tower n farm.. and dat separate panic tower i can go shoot from if need be.. plus space on the ground to farm n grow trees..

I finished building concrete walls around my base.... only to find that zombies can spawn inside your walls lol.

Mofos spawned inside my walls and climbed up my ladders during horde night.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
lol, you should make a 7D2D thread. Ares getting everyone addicted.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is 7D2D? Is it PC only?

I’m about to finally start FFXV Comrades tomorrow

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What is 7D2D? Is it PC only?

I’m about to finally start FFXV Comrades tomorrow

I think you started a thread about looking for an open world zombie game and I recommended 7D2D lol

I had not even tried it yet...

It is an Early Access (Alpha version) game on Steam.... open-world, zombie survival, crafting, base building, etc.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone switched from 360 to Xbox One in the middle of a game? How easy is it to copy over a game between the two?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Has anyone switched from 360 to Xbox One in the middle of a game? How easy is it to copy over a game between the two?

Never... if I had anything leftover I abandoned it.

I would bet it is a pain to do if it is even possible because 360 was not built in the same model as Xbox One with cloud saves/syncing and game installs for every game.

What game(s) are you in the middle of?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never... if I had anything leftover I abandoned it.

I would bet it is a pain to do if it is even possible because 360 was not built in the same model as Xbox One with cloud saves/syncing and game installs for every game.

What game(s) are you in the middle of?

Dragon Age Inquisition. It's taken my wife months to get to where she is in the game.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Currently playing The Order 1886. I know people don't like the QTE, but I never minded them in games. I'm enjoying it so far.