What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
lol, I have been playing swtor with a friend who is new and wanted me to teach him shit.

I was really enjoying TOR, but went back to school and had to cancel my membership to save some money. Is it worth subscribing to again?

Shit, I need to find time to get through Dead Space II and Wolfenstein NO (Steam sale. Yay.)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the same as it was. They added some new raids and there is a new revan storyline and levelcap. If you liked it before, its probably worth checking out for a month or two. If you were bored before, you will probably get bored again pretty quick.

Its only been fun for me cause I am helping a totally new friend.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if you play, transfer to harbinger. Transfers are free right now and harbinger is like the only busy server

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
World Of Warships open beta just started a few days ago. Fun game, and free.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
iTrLRTc.png

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I wanted to do a Iwata tribute. But really, he put so much emphasis on dual screen, vertically. That the list of games released in this format that are actually better than their single screen revisions... is so slim.

Still. RIP Iwata, even though I wasn't a fan of your direction. The President of Nintendo from 2002-Present (died yesterday at the age of 55 from cancer)

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Still working slowly through Arkham Knight...beat the main mission and I've done enough to "finish" the game but I'm trying to complete all of the missions. Pretty good game and definitely worth playing...however I kind of think the other 2 were better.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I'm almost done with Arkham Knight, I've been doing the side missions as well as the full story so had I just done the story, I would of been done a while ago.

It's definitely a fun game to play and I've recommended it to buddies who were skeptical and now their all in. I just wish the story, especially the unknown villain were tied in more to the other two games. For people not really aware of the batman stories, it wouldn't really make sense.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I can't wait to play the game when it's cheaper and I have time. I loved the previous games.

Right now I'm playing Rocket League. which is surprisingly a lot more fun than what I thought it would be. Just wish it was easier to develop groups of people to play with continuously.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Once I finished Far Cry 3 I went back to Atilla Total War... it is a long game though... can be fun for periods of time and other times I spend 6 hours micro managing my territory.

I need to get another FPS to break things up or finally start Shadows of Mordor....

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not new or anything but I got Dino D-Day last night. I gotta get used to it but seems fun so far.
I was sold when I saw it described as "Day of Defeat: Source with Nazi dinosaurs".
It is blatantly historically inaccurate, as there's no Dragosaur.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still hopelessly addicted to WoT

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's not new or anything but I got Dino D-Day last night. I gotta get used to it but seems fun so far.
I was sold when I saw it described as "Day of Defeat: Source with Nazi dinosaurs".
It is blatantly historically inaccurate, as there's no Dragosaur.

No Dragonsaur? Did you rage hard af? I would have

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
FlipBaseball. Fun older app. Homerun or nothing.

Plus I'm playing a lot of Yahtzee on my droid. Weird.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Once I finished Far Cry 3 I went back to Atilla Total War... it is a long game though... can be fun for periods of time and other times I spend 6 hours micro managing my territory.

I need to get another FPS to break things up or finally start Shadows of Mordor....
I just saw best buy has it on sale for 15 dollars I don't have any real interest in it but eveyrone has said how good it is and at that price I almost want to pick it up.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just saw best buy has it on sale for 15 dollars I don't have any real interest in it but eveyrone has said how good it is and at that price I almost want to pick it up.

Which game? FC3? ATW? Or Shadows of Mordor?