What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
It's not the dealing with the computer stuff, I love doing that. But with my back and neck issues, it's tougher to sit at the computer for long. I used to game on the P.C. all the time and build my own computers, etc... but it's just so much nicer (less pain) to be reclined on the couch these days.

use a controller. besides fps most games (especially since a ton are console ports) control better with a controller anyway. i love sitting back and playing a pc game with a controller. its the best of both worlds.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Finally had a minute to play Pac-Man 256 (on PC with a hacked Wico Atari Joystick that make classic arcade games 100x better. )

I have to say, this is the first Pac-man game in 30 years that is both faithful evolution of the original and IMO a shit ton of fun.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Just finished The Order 1886. I thought this game was extremely enjoyable. Initially after I bought the game, I was turned off by the pretty harsh reviews the game got. I have to say, they are completely unwarranted. I mean, the game is a little short, and the game wasn't groundbreaking by any means, but the story was pretty strong, and the game is fucking gorgeous.

The ending was extremely open and left me wanting more, so it will be disappointing if they don't make another one, which I'd have no problem buying. QTE keeps you on your toes, and it got me a few times, but I really liked the game. Going back to complete the trophies on this one.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I added it to my steam, hopefully I can DL that later when I get home and it doesn't expire. Cant DL gaming stuff at work.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I added it to my steam, hopefully I can DL that later when I get home and it doesn't expire. Cant DL gaming stuff at work.

Yes, as long as you get the email with the Steam code, I think it will work.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I just hit 100 hours in my playthru of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, what a game.

First time I've ever put 100 hours into a game.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
got invited to partcipate in the MLB18 the Show Alpha test. I havent gotten a chance to play it yet, but plan onto later tonight

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I just hit 100 hours in my playthru of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, what a game.

First time I've ever put 100 hours into a game.
Most hours I've put into anything is counter strike. Over a thousand wasted hours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Most hours I've put into anything is counter strike. Over a thousand wasted hours.

Damn, I didn’t even think of time wasted on shooters. PS4 doesn’t show play times for every game like Steam does, I wish it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Damn, I didn’t even think of time wasted on shooters. PS4 doesn’t show play times for every game like Steam does, I wish it did.

I don't do much console I jumped from a ps1 to a PS4 last Christmas.

I suck with controllers

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't do much console I jumped from a ps1 to a PS4 last Christmas.

I suck with controllers

I’m the other way, I don’t know how you guys play those shooters on mouse and keyboard.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I’m the other way, I don’t know how you guys play those shooters on mouse and keyboard.

I have friends like that, we have always had the argument which way is better. I'm fairly confident I could whip a player in an fps keyboard vs controller

AussieBear

i went from surviving the horde to surviving the cold.... im playing the long dark. its idk..

i like the idea but some things bother me. ive only played one game and survived 3 fucking days. i died from hypothermia while on a fishing trip. i finally managed to get some gear and caught some fish, but being new to the game i didnt realize how cold the fuck was. i tried to walk back to me camp after catching 3 fish.... i only left the fishing hole because dude got tired and needed sleep after catching 3 whole fish.. wtf.... he fell dead at the cabin doorsteps. i had been out for ages before and never died from the cold, even when in freezing status, but apparently fishing is even mo super coldz... especially if you dont start a fire inside the fishing hut while fishing.