What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Competition for steam is a good thing. I like GoG a lot. I just hope this doesn't distract them from getting those good old obscure titles back onto machines. I also know someone that is working on the linux client, which is getting delayed on purpose so it can be built on a minimum rolling kernel with only wayland compatibility.

Oh, I thought you were saying that you like them, but they only good at distributing the gold old titles so they probably won't be good competition.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I started playing Anno 2070 again over the weekend.... I seem to drift back to this game once every 3-6 months....

I guess it serves up that desire to just build stuff and run logistical operations in a game without dealing with large amounts of combat.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
So addicted to ESO right now it's not even funny. This game is sooo much better that it's initial release. Better than any MMO I've played so far, without a doubt. Not even thinking about other games right now. There is so much content that I have hundreds of hours left.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Been playing Agar.io: http://agar.io/

It's a browser based game and probably the simplest MMO ever made, but it's pretty addicting. Gameplay is simple: eat cells smaller than you and don't get eaten by bigger ones.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So addicted to ESO right now it's not even funny. This game is sooo much better that it's initial release. Better than any MMO I've played so far, without a doubt. Not even thinking about other games right now. There is so much content that I have hundreds of hours left.

Sounds like you need to get shtupped more by your neighbor

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Maybe I will try ESO again. Are there chat bubbles yet? Or nameplates?

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
#Neverforget

Spawn-Cs.oXe.Ge-.gif

AussieBear

nothing.. i needed a break from black flag.. got board being a completionIST.. i need a long break so i can go back and just finish the game..

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Maybe I will try ESO again. Are there chat bubbles yet? Or nameplates?

Not that I am aware of but I haven't looked. I never liked seeing kids running around with names like "YoMamaHasBigHairyBalls" , so always disable names if I can :) There is probably an add-on for it if not. It's simply an awesome game now. Great storyline for all three factions, gorgeous world, and excellent gameplay for an mmo.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Destiny (new expansion <3), MKX, and a lil' Rayman Legends.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

It's a browser based game and probably the simplest MMO ever made, but it's pretty addicting. Gameplay is simple: eat cells smaller than you and don't get eaten by bigger ones.

OH MY GOD. I can't stop playing......

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:

My son showed me this the other night, it's becoming all the rage in school I guess. I will see how long that lasts.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think ima try to learn Heroes of the Storm

I havent had any competitive gameplay since the madden 08 PC community finally dried up about 2 years ago.

btw, the online leagues for madden 08 pc were so fucking much fun and challenging and just a blast. fuck you madden

AussieBear

good find.. i put some hours in to it.. i wish it had more games features in it.. but its still pretty fun for what it is.

AussieBear

I think ima try to learn Heroes of the Storm

I havent had any competitive gameplay since the madden 08 PC community finally dried up about 2 years ago.

btw, the online leagues for madden 08 pc were so fucking much fun and challenging and just a blast. fuck you madden

yeah hopefully montanta 16 will have an online community.. as long as its on pc and we can customize teams it may have a decent following if they can deliver a solid game.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
fucking lost my save of twewy like 30 hours in and wasnt about to replay that much. so, ive moved on to persona 3.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Freaking agar.io

Wow, that's addictive. But I got a decent strat now. 4410 is my best score and I roamed for a while after. Wound up just feeding another player and quitting. I can hit 3000pts+ in size within 15 minutes. Thank god, because it has made the game boring. PM me if you want the strat.