Ranking NFL Coaching Hires: Chiefs, Eagles, Cardinals, Chargers, Bears

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to agree with Sparty here. Reid has the best resume out there, but I'm still glad he didn't end up on the Bears.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Imo I think we got the best hire. Reid hasn't done shit in years,kelly is an unknown, Arians is pretty good but there is no QB over there to follow his scheme, McCoy was under Manning butdid a good job with Tebow and the Bills and Jags i could care less

Reid ranked #1?!!! 'nough said

Yeaaaaah, Reid is NOT the #1 hire there.

I am really not that worried about Trestman. He has been winning in the CFL with NFL style offenses and reviews tape of the top 5 NFL teams every CFL off-season. He is still relied upon as a QB consultant before every draft.

Andy Reid has multiple years of demonstrated failure. Not sure why he'd be #1 on anything but a shitlist. I can't recall a team with more talent that underachieved so badly than the Philadelphia Eagles over the past two seasons.

lol... they have Reid as the best hire...roflmao

List of posters who should have no say over next hiring.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting.

Too bad nearly every big-mouth on here changes their name every week or two to be cute and/or avoid being called out on things like this.

Not naming any names...cause I can't. :wacko:

(justa CCS gripe in general...nothing about these guys here that I know of?)

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love the fact that there used to be a user named OmiyalePants.

Yup. One of my favorite old names for sure. It's a shame Bots still banned. That guy would be losing his shit this year. (Always entertaining)

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imo I think we got the best hire. Reid hasn't done shit in years,kelly is an unknown, Arians is pretty good but there is no QB over there to follow his scheme, McCoy was under Manning butdid a good job with Tebow and the Bills and Jags i could care less

Well. I'm a moron

mecha

Liked Posts:
can someone rationalize to me what the deal is with the total fuckboy necro thread bumps? like is your life that empty that you have to search a forum to find old shit to resurrect to go all GOTCHA! ZINGER! about some shit that was rendered irrelevant about 4 days after the thread was made?

the Trestman Bears could at least beat decent teams with Josh McCown. that's better than the FoxPaceTrubs connection now. I at least enjoyed watching the Bears in 2013, and in 2014 at points.

the suck of Trestman may be understated after all... he's facefucking the CFL without missing a beat. god bless him. and his daughter.