The Cell Phone Games Thread

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Though I don't have a phone, here are a couple games I play on my Kindle, which I believe are available on any android OS.

Flashout 3D (.99 cents): Closest you're going to come to Wipeout clone and it's fairly fun. Has some challenge to it as well.
Super Stickman Golf (free): Smooth graphics and an overall fun casual game to play.
Asphalt 7 Heat (.99 cents): Somewhat of a NFS clone that's fairly easy to play, though the camera isn't as smooth as I'd like and it has some steering bugs (going right instead of left/vice versa). Still pretty fun to play.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im telling u fuckers...get running with friends.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
candy crush is fucking addicting.

Yes! My whole family is addicted to this game right now. It's like Bejeweled, but a lot more fun. My only gripe is that there are certain points in the game where they really push in app purchases. If you don't make a purchase, you have to wait for a certain period of time to elapse before you can start playing again. But this is probably a good thing b/c otherwise I'd be playing it 24/7.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes! My whole family is addicted to this game right now. It's like Bejeweled, but a lot more fun. My only gripe is that there are certain points in the game where they really push in app purchases. If you don't make a purchase, you have to wait for a certain period of time to elapse before you can start playing again. But this is probably a good thing b/c otherwise I'd be playing it 24/7.

yep. 3 quests. after each complete u wait 24 hours

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
candy crush has me roped in. almost like a drug.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I play atomic bomber and ping pong 3d mostly. 3d ping pong is starting to piss me off though. The difficult ranges from 1 to 5 stars. I play on 3 stars and still get my ass kicked. I basically slam the ping pong ball everytime to the side of the table to fuck him up and he still can play it. Like, it takes 3 minutes of straight playing to get him out. And if i make one mistake, i'm fucked.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I play atomic bomber and ping pong 3d mostly. 3d ping pong is starting to piss me off though. The difficult ranges from 1 to 5 stars. I play on 3 stars and still get my ass kicked. I basically slam the ping pong ball everytime to the side of the table to fuck him up and he still can play it. Like, it takes 3 minutes of straight playing to get him out. And if i make one mistake, i'm fucked.

il check it out. always looking for mindless games.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ingress.... buddy from work came in to town and got me addicted.... its a simple game, but its multiplayer and has hundreds of millions of players world wide.

The concept is fairly simply.... the game lyncs with a google account and works off of GPS on your phone and google maps. Any player can create whats called a portal, all you do is take a picture of something unique/significant and submit it to become a portal, stuff like Train Stations, Post office, parks, public artwork, fountains, The Bean, etc etc. Once the portal is active anyone on either team can claim it by placing these resonator devices around the portal and the opposing team can attack those resonators. In order to get items to claim/attack portals you "hack" the portals.

The whole game works off GPS and requires you to get within 50m of a portal in order to interact with it (attack, upgrade, claim, hack, etc) which makes the game a real world social thing because you cannot play it without walking or biking or driving around to different portals.

Its really fun and addicting.... there are more complexities to the game I wont go in to, but anyways, it requires an invite which you can request on their website or get from a current player. I have 2 invites right now, if someone wants in let me know.

bombdrop

Liked Posts:
There have been a couple mentioned already that I will not report. Here are a few ones I did not see posted. These are for Android.

Free:

Dots
Super Stickman Golf 2

Paid (and worth it)

Battleheart
Kingdom Rush
The Walking Dead: Assault

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like this tank game called iron force.