Carlos Boozer to Toronto?

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing is happening in 2014. They are going to sign some B player and make it seem like they made a big splash and then sell us on 2016 or 17. The Bulls aren't interested in winning a championship, only saving money and milking the fans.

I hate to say this, but it seems as though Derrick Rose will win a title with another team.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who doesn't want to trade Deng?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Hinrich and Dengs jersey will hang next to Mike and Scotties.
This was Paxs plan since he drafted them.

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
Nothing is happening in 2014. They are going to sign some B player and make it seem like they made a big splash and then sell us on 2016 or 17. The Bulls aren't interested in winning a championship, only saving money and milking the fans.

I hate to say this, but it seems as though Derrick Rose will win a title with another team.

That was cold. Truly Cold.. lol... Lets hope not..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

I don't either. But some(hah, most would be more accurate) people push a false dichotomy argument. If you don't want to trade Luol, then you would say no to trading him for _insert unrealistic fantasy trade scenario here_, ie: for LeBron straight up. The reality of the matter is, there are no trade scenarios on the table that would make any sense for us to get rid of Deng.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

the 2014 plan isssss

*drumroll*

they will reup dengs contract

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
No not at all, I love Deng. If we ever got a fair straight up deal or something, I'd listen, but everyone wants some package cuz Deng is not a flashy player. Look at both Noah and Deng in the ASG, they are not there for their dunks/passes/and flashy stuff, they are hardhat, lunchpail guys. I'll tell you what, I bet Thibbs Loves Deng. Great defensively, plays a ton of minutes, and is a great character, w/o being a flashy guy...... just like Thibbs!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
if we're getting kevin love for him then why yes, yes you are
The problem is your ideas all come from Fantasyland. Trade our one true SF, taking JB away from the SG and forcing him into full time role at SF, all while adding another PF giving us 3 PF's with a fourth on the way in two years.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
lol

That's right bro. Because what team would play Butler at 3, to get KLove? Case closed? :D

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
The problem is your ideas all come from Fantasyland. Trade our one true SF, taking JB away from the SG and forcing him into full time role at SF, all while adding another PF giving us 3 PF's with a fourth on the way in two years.

you wouldn't trade deng for love because it would force jimmy to play his natural position SF?

4qle9w.png

but you want to trade for barnyani because you think its "setting us up for the future"?

4qle9w.png

you cant get a much better going forward then having the best PG and PF in the league

like i said your logic and reasoning is not good...just go to the bears fourm

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
you wouldn't trade deng for love because it would force jimmy to play his natural position SF?

4qle9w.png

but you want to trade for barnyani because you think its "setting us up for the future"?

4qle9w.png

you cant get a much better going forward then having the best PG and PF in the league

like i said your logic and reasoning is not good...just go to the bears fourm

Exactly, I would pack Deng's bags to send him over for Love. Butler can handle the SF position. Rose Love would dominate.