Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
dont take it too serious...it was a joke

So was the report on Shumpet being on the block. The Suns opened talks, the Knicks weren't interested, but listened anyways(because that's what GMs do.)

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine? You're thread was so good I had to come back and post one more time. :smug2:
Besides, I said You make it not fun to hang here, and actually, I haven't been.

Awww, poor thing........awwwww poor guy thinks ccs isn't fun no more........boooooo hoooooooo........the tears are rolling. :troll:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I LIKE ERIC GORDON AND ALL, BUT HIS INJURY PRONENESS ALSO SCARES ME A LITTLE.........THE GORDON WE REALLY NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT TRADING FOR IS BEN GORDON..........BEN IS A GYM RAT WHO STAYS HEALTHY AND TAKES GOOD CARE OF HIMSELF.....HE'S DEPENDABLE AND HE WOULD BE GREAT FOR OUR BENCH MOB....I'M NOT SAYING BEN ISN'T A CAPABLE STARTER FOR THIS BULLS TEAM, BUT HE WOULD SERVE US WONDEFULLY GIVING US A GARENTEED 15 TO 20 POINTS OFF THE BENCH EVERY NIGHT WHICH IS EALLY WHAT THE BULLS NEED CONSISTENTLY.......I WOULD KEEP BELLINELLI IN THE STARTING LINE UP TO START OUR GAMES OFF BECFAUSE OF HIS SIZE....THE 2ND AND 4TH QUARTERS WOULD BE ALL BENS LIKE THE LAST TIME HE WAS A BULL................JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION....:)

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
caps-lock-28038.jpg

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
I LIKE ERIC GORDON AND ALL, BUT HIS INJURY PRONENESS ALSO SCARES ME A LITTLE.........THE GORDON WE REALLY NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT TRADING FOR IS BEN GORDON..........BEN IS A GYM RAT WHO STAYS HEALTHY AND TAKES GOOD CARE OF HIMSELF.....HE'S DEPENDABLE AND HE WOULD BE GREAT FOR OUR BENCH MOB....I'M NOT SAYING BEN ISN'T A CAPABLE STARTER FOR THIS BULLS TEAM, BUT HE WOULD SERVE US WONDEFULLY GIVING US A GARENTEED 15 TO 20 POINTS OFF THE BENCH EVERY NIGHT WHICH IS EALLY WHAT THE BULLS NEED CONSISTENTLY.......I WOULD KEEP BELLINELLI IN THE STARTING LINE UP TO START OUR GAMES OFF BECFAUSE OF HIS SIZE....THE 2ND AND 4TH QUARTERS WOULD BE ALL BENS LIKE THE LAST TIME HE WAS A BULL................JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION....:)

How much will he cost?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Awww, poor thing........awwwww poor guy thinks ccs isn't fun no more........boooooo hoooooooo........the tears are rolling. :troll:
:nope:As usual, your comprehension sucks. Nowhere at all did I mention CCS! I came to CCS as a CBMB castoff, partly cuz I could talk Bulls as well. Unfortunately, you and your LOUDMOUTH buddies make the "Bulls forum" really not fun as your threads all suck. Hey, I got an idea, let's make another HUGE Ben Gordon thread .... oh wait. Dude, BEN GORDON SUCKS!!! He's a b/u on a shitty team. Why? Not cuz he can't shoot, but cuz his attitude SUCKS!!!

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would go for this trade. Reuniting Rose and Gordon from their AAU days would just be ridiculous and no one would be able to double off on either one of them. This would EASILY become the best back court in the league and with a solid front line and solid bench, this would be a tough team to beat.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I would go for this trade. Reuniting Rose and Gordon from their AAU days would just be ridiculous and no one would be able to double off on either one of them. This would EASILY become the best back court in the league and with a solid front line and solid bench, this would be a tough team to beat.
Definitely the one with the best future.

I'd say that Deron/Joe Johnson would be close for another year or two.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They tore up AAU ball and were supposed to go to Illinois together, but Gordon chose Indiana and Derrick chose Memphis. They are good friends and know each other on the court well. I've been for this move since Gordon was coming back from injury in NOLA.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Definitely the one with the best future.

I'd say that Deron/Joe Johnson would be close for another year or two.

deron and joe suck

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

yeah his injury problems are cause for concern

but EJ is much better overall than ben...hes arguably top 3 SG when healthy and hes dependable in the clutch aswell

but i;d take either one i think both would help this team

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mine was Rip & Teague for Gordon. You know? A realistic trade?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
While I am intrigued about DRose and EG playing together again, I don't like getting smaller as a team. Losing Deng will be losing one of our best defensive bigs. And the one negative you might say about EG is he's only 6'4", although it might not matter with JB rotating a little.

I do think this is a more realistic trade involving Deng, I still don't like it. Again, cuz of the size thing. Now maybe if we got something back at the SF position, I'd consider it. This guy brings 7 pts and 7 reb/game and is better defensively. It would be like swapping guys and NO might like it cuz they free up EG's salary for the '14 FA'cy season many are talking about. How about this one:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cs7vxab