Forgert Bargyani: Eric Gordon is on the block...Get it done Pax

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
nba_g_gordon_rose_576.jpg

The New Orleans Hornets have shown a willingness to engage in talks for Eric Gordon, according to a rival executive.

Gordon's agent, Rob Pelinka, has been more than open to the idea of a trade for his client as well.

Gordon signed with the Phoenix Suns last summer and his comments after the Hornets matched the offer sheet suggested that he was upset about the situation.

"You never know what could happen," Gordon said by phone when asked if he now sees New Orleans as the long-term spot for him. "The main thing right now is to really focus on this team. After thinking about my injuries and everything, everything is year by year with me. I have to focus on this year. I don't know what's going to happen. You never know what's going to happen."

Via Sam Amick/USA TODAY

im thinking deng+rip+bobcats pick for eric gordon

Rose/Gordon/Butler/Booz/Noah

jrohno.png

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;SrF0oE94yIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrF0oE94yIg[/video]

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be awesome, but I can't see it.

Who could the Bulls trade?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
deng+rip+bobcats pick

i dont think they would get a better offer....i could see pacers offering granger straight up...but i think deng+cats pick is better

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bulls have any attention in trading Deng. Even they though they should shop him and see if anything comes up.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Sure, Deng's and Gordon's production wash each other out, with Deng having better rebounding and assist numbers. We lose Rips production, however big. We create a hole at SF while getting smaller as a team, our main advantage over the Heat, while forcing Butler into a full time role. We mortgage our future by giving up what "could be" the #1 pick in the draft. Finally, we probably can't make a move for a b/u C, especially with Noah's feet right now.

Dude, I like it! :andruw:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Sure, Deng's and Gordon's production wash each other out, with Deng having better rebounding and assist numbers. We lose Rips production, however big. We create a hole at SF while getting smaller as a team, our main advantage over the Heat, while forcing Butler into a full time role. We mortgage our future by giving up what "could be" the #1 pick in the draft. Finally, we probably can't make a move for a b/u C, especially with Noah's feet right now.

Dude, I like it! :andruw:

i thought you were done with this forum?

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I would be skeptical on the Bobcats pick. JUst try the 1st round deal for this year, it's still way fair enough.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
i thought you were done with this forum?
Can you imagine? You're thread was so good I had to come back and post one more time. :smug2:
Besides, I said You make it not fun to hang here, and actually, I haven't been.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I would be skeptical on the Bobcats pick. JUst try the 1st round deal for this year, it's still way fair enough.

if they would accept with our pick this year instead, sure

but if they wanted the cats pick i would throw it in...not gonna bank on that pick getting us a 2 star....eric is an ideal backcourt mate and #2 option next to Rose...only concern would be injury issues....but you could make a case hes top 3 SG when healthy

Can you imagine? You're thread was so good I had to come back and post one more time. :smug2:
Besides, I said You make it not fun to hang here, and actually, I haven't been.

thanks glad you liked my thread

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd look into it if I were the Bulls. Gordon's injury history is a little concerning, but part of me believes he dragged out those injuries because he didn't want to play for the Hornets.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I don't know how I would feel about it....I think it would depend upon if he can stay healthy or not. one things for sure when he's 100% he can score anywhere and in anyway on the court

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Then who will guard Lebron or Wade?
He is not tall enough. Rose isn't tall enough. I don't see him as a good fit for the Bulls. Not to mention his injuries.

But he is a great player. A great player is never a bad idea.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Dude is way too injury prone. The Clippers did the right thing keeping Bledsoe over Gordon for the simple fact that he will actually play.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Then who will guard Lebron or Wade?
He is not tall enough. Rose isn't tall enough. I don't see him as a good fit for the Bulls. Not to mention his injuries.

But he is a great player. A great player is never a bad idea.

well nobody is stopping lebron hes gonna get his 30 regardless...but jimmy would guard him

Gordon is 6'3 and Wade is 6'4 not much difference there and eric is a good defender..better than any other 2 on this team (if you count jimmy as a 3)

he'd be great fit next to rose

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Wade has 3" more of standing reach. Gordon was measured at 6'2" w/o shoes. Wade is 6'3 3/4" w/o shoes.

Saying Gordon is simply one inch shorter is a fail. These small SGs are great for 6th men, but rarely... RARELY are they taking teams to the finals as a starting SG. Wade and....(jeopardy theme) vs a pretty big list of teams with SG that are taller. Eric Gordon is a good player, but come on. Unless Gordon can contain Wade/Kobe/Harden(can't, can't, and can't) it's not a smart trade.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
you want to trade for Landry Fields, lmfao

eric gordon is starter material(much better player overall than a guy like jamal crawford) and would be a big help to rose...i hate how ppl on this site shoot down everything and are so scared to make a move

EJ could get you 25-30 any night when hes healthy...thats what we need

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
We aren't re-signing Deng. (unless he takes a massive hometown discount) Getting Gordon in this trade would be fantastic! He is a rich man's Ben Gordon. Him an Rose would be the best PG-SG duo in the league. The only thing is his health. How has he been this year?

Rip is a throw in. He costs nothing and is always injured. Not missing him anytime soon.

Rose
Gordon
Butler
Mirotic
Noah

Defensively they are
Good
Good
Elite
?
Elite

Offensively
Elite
Elite
Average
?
Good (for a center)

I dig this trade.

Maybe we can even get Love with Boozer/Mirotic/Future pics/Gibson

:pray:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
you want to trade for Landry Fields, lmfao

eric gordon is starter material and would be a big help to rose

EJ could get you 25-30 any night when hes healthy...thats what we need

I don't want to trade for Fields. You don't see me making a stupid thread saying trade for Landry Fields. He was in the one trade to match salaries, and he's a lot better than his numbers indicate in Toronto, a team that takes forever to develop talent and wastes anything of use that comes its way. Mind you, I never said I wanted to trade for Bargs either, I only said it wasn't a bad trade. Never said good trade, said it wasn't a bad trade. Just like your trade here. It's not a good trade, maybe not a bad trade, but not a good trade at all.

Gordon could get a team 30 points on any given night, that is true. We still wouldl TMac out of the first round every year, without Gordon being as good as prime TMac.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't dead give them Deng for Gordon who is injury prone. If thechosenone or megatron were the GM of the Bulls we would be a worse organization than the Bobcats.