scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
LoL, M.J said Kevin Durrant...............But id go with Kobe......:rolling:

Last edited:

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he Chose Kobe. Glad he picked one. Sounds like he was gonna go with a pussy "it's a toss-up" type of answer for a while there.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
... and fuckin people wonder why I don't like Lebroad!

I gotta tell ya, MJ came up with a pretty good answer without saying anything negative about anyone really. He "smoothed" his way out of the question making himself look good, as usual. And then there's Lebroad's response, making a ton of excuses as he talks about OTHER players. Most STARS, imo, would give credit for those that have the rings, and say something classy like "hopefully a few years down the road I'll have more rings and be in the same conversation".

This is the kind of an answer a mature champion gives, imo. Lebroads answer was immature and sounded like a whiny baby. It's his personality I don't like. He has a 'punk like' attitude sometimes, and I think that's why he'll never be in the category of Bird, Magic, MJ, etc.
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ays-rings-alone-dont-define-a-players-career/
“That’s his own opinion,” James said of Jordan’s comments. “At the end of the day, rings don’t always define someone’s career."

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see anything wrong or crazy with LeBron's reply there. If you have to look for a reason to hate someone, you probably don't hate them. There's plenty of people that deserve it out there.