OT: LeBron James

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I was mad at first when Lebron left Cleveland to go to Miami, but not because he left Cleveland or loyalty issues..I was mad at him because he didn't sign with the Bulls.....Rose and Lebron would of been a hell of a 1 two punch.............But as far as people hating on Lebron still because he left Cleveland, that's just plain ridiculous.
Lebron had a right to play wherever the Hell he wanted.....I probably would of chose Miami over Chicago too simply because of the lower taxes and because at the time, Pat Riley seemed more serious about championships...Pat Riley has the juice.....
Y'all need to get over the Lebron hate.
He is a great player and fun to watch.......Not too many in NBA history with the power, talent and skills of Lebron have ever hit the hardwood like him.
Appreciate him while he's in the league.......He's a joy to watch, even if he isn't a Bull......

I think Jordan is the greatest of all time and probably will remain that, but Lebron sure is going to give him a run for his money before its all said and done.......

Last edited:

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
I don't hate that LBJ left Cleveland. I am disappointed he didn't sign with the Bulls

What upset me with him was the tv show where he made his decision and the Championship Pre-Celebration.

But, I have no problem with him otherwise

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I was mad at first when Lebron left Cleveland to go to Miami, but not because he left Cleveland or loyalty issues..I was mad at him because he didn't sign with the Bulls.....Rose and Lebron would of been a hell of a 1 two punch.............But as far as people hating on Lebron still because he left Cleveland, that's just plain ridiculous.
Lebron had a right to play wherever the Hell he wanted.....I probably would of chose Miami over Chicago too simply because of the lower taxes and because at the time, Pat Riley seemed more serious about championships...Pat Riley has the juice.....
Y'all need to get over the Lebron hate.
He is a great player and fun to watch.......Not too many in NBA history with the power, talent and skills of Lebron have ever hit the hardwood like him.
Appreciate him while he's in the league.......He's a joy to watch, even if he isn't a Bull......

I think Jordan is the greatest of all time and probably will remain that, but Lebron sure is going to give him a run for his money before its all said and done.......
I admit, a big part of my dislike for Lebroad is that he blew off the Bulls to go to Miami. Most of all, however, it was the way he did it. That freakin dance in Miami was pathetic, imo. I do feel that Wade and Lebron "played" the Bulls a little when they met, and really didn't intend to sign here. They wasted our time while other teams were signing players!

To top it off, they kept saying Miami was the best place to win a ring, and it WAS NOT about the money. BULLSHIT. That's what I say. If they came to the Bulls, we'd win 10 in a row. They made more money cuz of the no tax law. And who would stop a back court of Rose and Wade, and Lebroad at SF. Noah could be the best passing C in the league, he'd be perfect with those guys. If they wanted to sign here, I'm sure we could have made it work. AND, if it truely was NOT about money, then why not?

It's not Lebroad's play that I don't like, it's everything else.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
And what else don't you like about him?
From what I hear from peoplethat actually know or met the guy, Lebrons good people.....And he's done a lot of goodwill with kids.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't hate that LBJ left Cleveland. I am disappointed he didn't sign with the Bulls

What upset me with him was the tv show where he made his decision and the Championship Pre-Celebration.

But, I have no problem with him otherwise

You don´t hate him for his flopping?

[video=youtube;1ZpGKC62qvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs[/video]

That´s what I hate the most about him!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
And what else don't you like about him?
From what I hear from peoplethat actually know or met the guy, Lebrons good people.....And he's done a lot of goodwill with kids.
That's great, I'm sure he does a lot of good stuff. I'm not trying to say he's a bad person. I just don't like his personality. Imo, it's a little immature. Things like the way he responded to what MJ said. He doesn't have the same, smooth answers that MJ has, his are always defensive, and making excuses. I don't like his floppin bullshit. I don't think a great player should be doing that.

Can you imagine if he tried that floppin shit against MJ? Heck, Bird would have decked him, imo. I still think either Rodman or Pip could check Lebroad very well. I think Lebroad gets frustrated at the big moment when someone is playing him tough. I didn't like the way he and Wade made fun of Dirk for being sick, and then LOST to him in the finals.

I'm just not convinced that he has the champion traits like some of the greats, but hey, that's my opinion and we'll see more moving forward. He is maturing a little and playing great ball now, but we'll see.

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
You don´t hate him for his flopping?

[video=youtube;1ZpGKC62qvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs[/video]

That´s what I hate the most about him!

Considering all players flop, none at all. It goes with the territory that the stars get the phantom calls

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
As far as Lebron leaving Cleveland, the hate is uncalled for.
For 1, he lived his whole life in Ohio.
For 2, he resigned with Cleveland the first time around and gave them a lot of good years.
Maybe he was tired of Ohio and wanted a change of scenery........And he certainly wanted a ring to silence his critics that said he would never get one.

Now the reason I bring this up is because of my concern with the future of where Derrick Rose wil end his playing career.
I see a similar future in the making.
Derrick, like Lebron has spent his whole life in his home state and also ended up on his hometown NBA team....
If PaxGar fail to make it possible for him to get a ring in Chicago, I have no doubt he would eventually take his talents elsewhere like Lebron did.
He may not go about it the same way as Lebron did with the big t.v special and all, but you can't think for a second he wouldn't jump on another opportunity if he sees championships in the horizon..........

With that said, will Chicago fans act like Cleveland fans and hate Derrick later like Lebron if he does happen to leave after getting tired of Kirk, Radmonovic, Nazr and BARGYANI and a front office that can't put the right pieces around him.
Its scary, but this futre scenerio is certainly a real possibility.

If it happens, I won't hate on him at all.........

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
people(outside of cleveland) are over him leaving. it's what he does and says. the whole TV show about where he was going to sign was ridiculous. and i don't want to hear that "oh he did it for charity" bullshit. if he wanted to get money for charity that bad he could have donated himself without that bullshit tv show. he quit in the playoffs 2 straight seasons(another reason why he can't surpass jordan). if you don't think he did you didn't watch the games...that series against the celtics was worse than his series against dallas. he gives people the impression that he's full of himself. now to the on the court stuff. everytime he drives to the basket and doesn't get a foul call, he bitches. i am not exagerating. that's why i respect d rose so much...he's one of the few that don't constantly bitch. whenever he gets a foul called against him he bitches. he flops constantly in games. when someone makes contact with him, he WAY over exagerates it. sometimes you wonder whether he wants to be a basketball player or an actor. i will recognize that he is an extrodinary talent but i will, like many, never respect him. i'll take derrick all day over him.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
As far as Lebron leaving Cleveland, the hate is uncalled for.
For 1, he lived his whole life in Ohio.
For 2, he resigned with Cleveland the first time around and gave them a lot of good years.
Maybe he was tired of Ohio and wanted a change of scenery........And he certainly wanted a ring to silence his critics that said he would never get one.

Now the reason I bring this up is because of my concern with the future of where Derrick Rose wil end his playing career.
I see a similar future in the making.
Derrick, like Lebron has spent his whole life in his home state and also ended up on his hometown NBA team....
If PaxGar fail to make it possible for him to get a ring in Chicago, I have no doubt he would eventually take his talents elsewhere like Lebron did.
He may not go about it the same way as Lebron did with the big t.v special and all, but you can't think for a second he wouldn't jump on another opportunity if he sees championships in the horizon..........

With that said, will Chicago fans act like Cleveland fans and hate Derrick later like Lebron if he does happen to leave after getting tired of Kirk, Radmonovic, Nazr and BARGYANI and a front office that can't put the right pieces around him.
Its scary, but this futre scenerio is certainly a real possibility.

If it happens, I won't hate on him at all.........

derrick rose is humble. he would never make a jackass of himself by making a tv special.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
derrick rose is humble. he would never make a jackass of himself by making a tv special.
I agree man, DRose is the truth! Whatever it is I'm trying to say about Lebroad, DRose is the opposite of that!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

I never said he would.
I clearly stated that Derrick would go about it a totally different way............
Re read................

I was just making the comparrison of the possibility of Rose leaving like Lebron for a better chance at a championship and a change of scenery after being in the same area his whole life................................

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't...

Any logical person wouldn't.

No love loss to Rose because he's great, but Lebron is obviously physically and skillfully greater.

If Lebron was offered to us for Rose, id do the deal without thought....

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Any logical person wouldn't.

No love loss to Rose because he's great, but Lebron is obviously physically and skillfully greater.

If Lebron was offered to us for Rose, id do the deal without thought....

Would you trade Scottie Pippen in 1994 for Lebron? :derbulls:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Would you trade Scottie Pippen in 1994 for Lebron? :derbulls:

No.

Even though Lebron is bigger and stronger than Pip, I would still choose Pip simply because he's a better glue and piece to play along side Jordan.
I would see Jordan and Lebron having chemistry problems on the same team.
Pippen was more humble and didn't have a problem taking a back seat for Jordan.

I would see Lebron and Jordan kind of being a rivalry trying to out do each other even being on the same team.
Both of there egos were and are bloated, so ithey would probably bump heads like Barkley and Pippen on the same team.

So I would not trade Pippen for Lebron.
But, if there was no Jordan, I would seriously think about it.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
No.

Even though Lebron is bigger and stronger than Pip, I would still choose Pip simply because he's a better glue and piece to play along side Jordan.
I would see Jordan and Lebron having chemistry problems on the same team.
Pippen was more humble and didn't have a problem taking a back seat for Jordan.

I would see Lebron and Jordan kind of being a rivalry trying to out do each other even being on the same team.
Both of there egos were and are bloated, so ithey would probably bump heads like Barkley and Pippen on the same team.

So I would not trade Pippen for Lebron.
But, if there was no Jordan, I would seriously think about it.

Jordan was playing baseball in 1994. No Jordan in the team. Yes or No? What do you have to think about? :troll:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Jordan was playing baseball in 1994. No Jordan in the team. Yes or No? What do you have to think about? :troll:

NO :smug:

Pippen was my favorite of all time and I'm not giving any more explanation why.
It is what it is.
I wouldn't even trade Pippen for Kobe or Jordan because I believe Pippen was better at making the players around him better.

This is my opinion.

An again my answer is N O.......no no no nooooooooooo :smug:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
So if scottiepippen1994 wouldn't trade Pippen for LeBron, I am sure RoseMVP1 has a very good reason not wanting to trade Rose for Lebron. :troll: