OT: LeBron James

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
But Jordan might come back from baseball! :shrug:

Lol, I knew Jordan would eventually come back...........

But somthing inside of me didn't want him to because I wanted Pippen to win a ring without him real bad..

Am I evil and twisted for those thoughts? :shrug:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I never said he would.
I clearly stated that Derrick would go about it a totally different way............
Re read................

I was just making the comparrison of the possibility of Rose leaving like Lebron for a better chance at a championship and a change of scenery after being in the same area his whole life................................

but you never said he wouldn't either :troll:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Lol, I knew Jordan would eventually come back...........

But somthing inside of me didn't want him to because I wanted Pippen to win a ring without him real bad..

Am I evil and twisted for those thoughts? :shrug:

Only good God can forgive you boy! :derbulls:

pope_mbw.jpg

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
we all have our opinions. as someone that has played basketball my whole life and continue to do so in rec leagues, i feel lebrons acting, flopping, and bitching isn't good for the game and that isn't what it's about. i like watching basketball...if i wanted to see acting i would watch a movie instead.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
we all have our opinions. as someone that has played basketball my whole life and continue to do so in rec leagues, i feel lebrons acting, flopping, and bitching isn't good for the game and that isn't what it's about. i like watching basketball...if i wanted to see acting i would watch a movie instead.
Lol, yeah right. When I think of Kareem, I think of the skyhook. When I think of Gervin, I think of the finger roll. When I think of Magic, I think of the 'no look' pass. When I think of Bird, I think of the 'step back' 3. When I think of MJ, I think of high flying dunks. When I think of Lebroad, I think of the 'flop'!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron is the best damn player in basketball. The league has seen nothing like him. Making silly pet names for him and putting him down for flopping (a league-wide problem) doesn't cover for his being one of the most, if not THE MOST, physically talented player the NBA has ever seen. Easily could be top 5 all time. Already the best player of his era and the best small forward in league history. Case closed.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Lebron is the best damn player in basketball. The league has seen nothing like him. Making silly pet names for him and putting him down for flopping (a league-wide problem) doesn't cover for his being one of the most, if not THE MOST, physically talented player the NBA has ever seen. Easily could be top 5 all time. Already the best player of his era and the best small forward in league history. Case closed.
Well hef, I'll call him what I want, I don't like the fucker. I never once said anything about his play not being great. It's the other stuff I don't like. Time will tell how he'll continue to do down the way. And your opinion is just that. Lebroad took his talents to south beach in order to win multiple championships. As far as I'm concerned, if he doesn't win a bunch of rings, he'll just be another great player that wasn't a winner, IMO. He's gonna have to prove it to me, I'm not light headed from jock sniffin like you my friend. As far as the floppin, if you think a "star" should be the BIGGEST culprit to a 'league wide' problem, then ..... :smh:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Kobe doesn't think so.
He just stuffed the hell out of Lebrons shot.
And he did it like a beast and gave lebron a cold stare as if he was telling him that he's still the man.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Damn, kobe just did it to lebron again...
Kobe refuses to let Lebron score on him.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
MJ said he would pick Kobe over Lebron.
Lebron bitched about what MJ said.
Kobe did the talking in the court and gave all the answers.
Case closed.