Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
[video=youtube;HjXQCT47EAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXQCT47EAc[/video]

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Jordan actually said it a few days before the ASG. Reggie was just being a commentator and talking about it. And, it's fairly true. Pippen said the almost the same thing last year when he was asked how to defend LeBron.
Not to nit pik or anything, but Reggie pretty much said that He and MJ sat down a couple days before the ASG, and that's what MJ told him. However, I never heard Pip say that as well. Couple this weakness with LJ, as well as his suspect dribbling, imo, against high pressure defense, and he can be limited big time in the playoffs. This is MY OPINION. LJ has already shown the ability to disappear, when someone comes along that can play all pro defense and warrant the 'calls' from the ref's. He can be beat. I still believe he benefits greatly from the 'calls'.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
And here's why I Love Noah. Noah was giving LJ shit for floppin back then, look @ about 1:40ish, LJ flops like a flounder.

[video=youtube;kroxmCZUgQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroxmCZUgQ4[/video]

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And here's why I Love Noah. Noah was giving LJ shit for floppin back then, look @ about 1:40ish, LJ flops like a flounder.

That's not Lebron at 1:40...

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jo was telling LeBron to stop dancing on the sidelines when his team is up big. Please know what you are talking about before posting.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Jo was telling LeBron to stop dancing on the sidelines when his team is up big. Please know what you are talking about before posting.
images

Dude, I was pretty much watching Lebroad get up in Noah's face for being a 'rabbit ears'. My point still stands about Noah, but thanks for correcting my mistake. Now ...
:gtfo:​
:derbulls:

Edit to add:

You're actually right as I forgot about that, but if you think that makes LJ good, :smh:
Anyhow, here's a nice little video that shows LJ dancing, make sure you watch his MJ video at the middle to end.

[video=youtube;xX5NdToDjfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5NdToDjfk[/video]

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude...don't purposely be a dumb ass and put words in my mouth. I have never stated that Lebron was a better player than Jordan...never said it. Now I know you are lying because you lied on me. Find someone else to use as a strawman if you want to flip flop on your views or whatever, keep my name out of that shit.

:andruw:

First of all, Good Morning.:)

Second of all you are lying Joe.
I hate to come out harsh, but MAANNNNN, FUCK THAT!!!!
All you do everyday is whine and bitch at people for not agreeing with you that Lebron is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Don't get mad at me for sitting back patiently without saying a damned word to you even though you're constant carrying on about "Lebron" this and "Lebron" that fucking annoys the shit out of me......So I finally spoke out against it and now you're mad and denying that you ever said Lebron is the best ever. You have, over and over and over and over and over again and again and again on this messageboard alone for years and years and years and years preached Lebroninomics as if the first words you ever said in you're life coming out the womb was "Lebron, wah wah wahhhhh" !!!! Its worse and has gone much farther and for much much longer than me and Megatrons Ben Gordon talks......Even outlasted my JR Smith phase...And you've done this with an obsession at a level thy have never ever seen...
GOOD GRIEF, take a pill, hit a blunt, have a drink or whatever the fuck you can find and chill, put your Church of Lebron Bible back in you magic trunk, lock it and leave it there, or simply burn it in Hell..
I don't say this to you with anger or anomosity, but I say this respectfully to you because I care and you are a special special friend to us all and you're an outstanding,wonderful "strawman" for the ages. :)
.AND THAT IS THE STINKIN TRUTH.

strawman-motivational.jpg

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
AGAIN 1 MORE TIME JUST FOR YOU HUE, BECAUSE YOU'RE SPECIAL....OH YES YOU ARE :troll:

Lebron may be the best most talented player of his era and for the times, but I'm tired of people like Hue crowning him as the best of all time..
Michael Jordan is hands down.
And I'm not saying M.J is the best of all time because of how many rings he has or stats.....
If you measured a player by rings then Bill Russell would be and he's not the best player of all time.
When measuring a player as "the best of all time", I measure a player on physical talent, impact, superhuman qualities on the court, clutchness, strength, durability, basketball IQ, competitive nature, LOYALTY, heart, will power, origionality,what he does for his team, Brand name, impact in the league and outside abroad(nationwide), what he's done for his orginization as a whole,
personality, and most importantly, Legacy left behind long after retirement............Nobody has made as much of an impact in the history of sports like Jordan. Lebron doesn't win in any catatgory I just mentioned.......
When analyzing Lebron in every catagory I've mentioned, Lebron just doesn't add up yet when compared to Michael Jeffry Jordan and probably never fully will.....It doesn't matter if Lebron wins 10 titles........Not Kobe, not Lebron or anyone will change a whole sport and have the Impact Jordan had, ever......That can't be cloned.....Lebron and Kobe themselves immitate and try to be like Mike.
Lebron is not the greatest basketball player of all time and even he knows that, how come you don't?
......So stop with you're preaching Lebron the best of all time shit Hue.....His legacy isn't complete yet........wait until he retires and weigh out the impact he's left behind in every catagory I've mentioned. Respectfully, Mr. Hueheffna, and truely ask yoursef, is Lebron the greatest of all time, and when you close you're eyes, you will see the Jordan Brand Logo............
Lebrons a great player, but he's no Jordan...............................................Case Closed.
jordan_logo-500x371.jpg

YOU'RE WELCOME. END OF STORY. :smug:

1993.bulls.jordan.jpg

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
:andruw:

First of all, Good Morning.:)

Second of all you are lying Joe.
I hate to come out harsh, but MAANNNNN, FUCK THAT!!!!
All you do everyday is whine and bitch at people for not agreeing with you that Lebron is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Don't get mad at me for sitting back patiently without saying a damned word to you even though you're constant carrying on about "Lebron" this and "Lebron" that fucking annoys the shit out of me......So I finally spoke out against it and now you're mad and denying that you ever said Lebron is the best ever. You have, over and over and over and over and over again and again and again on this messageboard alone for years and years and years and years preached Lebroninomics as if the first words you ever said in you're life coming out the womb was "Lebron, wah wah wahhhhh" !!!! Its worse and has gone much farther and for much much longer than me and Megatrons Ben Gordon talks......Even outlasted my JR Smith phase...And you've done this with an obsession at a level thy have never ever seen...
GOOD GRIEF, take a pill, hit a blunt, have a drink or whatever the fuck you can find and chill, put your Church of Lebron Bible back in you magic trunk, lock it and leave it there, or simply burn it in Hell..
I don't say this to you with anger or anomosity, but I say this respectfully to you because I care and you are a special special friend to us all and you're an outstanding,wonderful "strawman" for the ages. :)
.AND THAT IS THE STINKIN TRUTH.

strawman-motivational.jpg

The problem is...you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Go back and look at some of the shit YOU wrote! You carried Lebron's jock on this very forum and I was nowhere around, now you make up shit so that you can flip flop to the other side. Are you really that stupid or is this some type of schtick? One things is consistent about you, besides the misspelled words, whatever side you are on, you don't make much sense. I have left you alone, didn't bother you, didn't say much to you...but you have to talk this shit? And then lie?

GTFOH...get it together brother. You act is getting a bit tiresome.

By the way...the guy who has spent the last 2 years hyping bench players as the answer to the Bulls problems, is upset with me for thinking Lebron is the best in the league! Who is REALLY acting looney here?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The problem is...you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Go back and look at some of the shit YOU wrote! You carried Lebron's jock on this very forum and I was nowhere around, now you make up shit so that you can flip flop to the other side. Are you really that stupid or is this some type of schtick? One things is consistent about you, besides the misspelled words, whatever side you are on, you don't make much sense. I have left you alone, didn't bother you, didn't say much to you...but you have to talk this shit? And then lie?

GTFOH...get it together brother. You act is getting a bit tiresome.

By the way...the guy who has spent the last 2 years hyping bench players as the answer to the Bulls problems, is upset with me for thinking Lebron is the best in the league! Who is REALLY acting looney here?

:thinking: ummmmmmm, yeah that's nice dear........

LoL, I only jocked Lebrons jock on this thread in the first page to please you.
Yes, I'm you're good messageboard friend......because you're special and the easiest to troll. :troll:

But yes, I agree that Lebron is the best player in the league TODAY............BUT NOT YESTURDAY OR TOMMOROW.......

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
:thinking: ummmmmmm, yeah that's nice dear........

LoL, I only jocked Lebrons jock on this thread in the first page to please you.
Yes, I'm you're good messageboard friend......because you're special and the easiest to troll. :troll:

But yes, I agree that Lebron is the best player in the league TODAY............BUT NOT YESTURDAY OR TOMMOROW.......

When did I ever say that Lebron was a better basketball player than Michael Jordan? Where is that written?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Bron is the greatest thing since sliced bread tho

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
When did I ever say that Lebron was a better basketball player than Michael Jordan? Where is that written?

What's that?
Oh, come on man...................you mean you never said that Lebron isn't the greatest you've ever seen? Ever on this board?......wif he's the best you've ever seen play the game of basketball wouldn't that include michael jordan?
You've said these things inso many ways and very creatively.....

Maybe later ill go into the history of this forum and quote many things..........but right now I have many other things going on in my life.........Also the Bulls Heat game is about to start...........I don't want to spend my time going through you're entire posting history, plus I don't feel like puking tonigh reading some of your crap.......But nice try.......Maybe someone else wiol dig those many things up, lol..........Better hurry and stated editting the evidence away...........

Now hurry, Lebrons about to tip off at the U.C..........LEBRONS CALLING, ARNT YOU HIS CADDY OR BALLBOY OR SOMTHING? :troll:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What's that?
Oh, come on man...................you mean you never said that Lebron isn't the greatest you've ever seen? Ever on this board?......wif he's the best you've ever seen play the game of basketball wouldn't that include michael jordan?
You've said these things inso many ways and very creatively.....

Maybe later ill go into the history of this forum and quote many things..........but right now I have many other things going on in my life.........Also the Bulls Heat game is about to start...........I don't want to spend my time going through you're entire posting history, plus I don't feel like puking tonigh reading some of your crap.......But nice try.......Maybe someone else wiol dig those many things up, lol..........Better hurry and stated editting the evidence away...........

Now hurry, Lebrons about to tip off at the U.C..........LEBRONS CALLING, ARNT YOU HIS CADDY OR BALLBOY OR SOMTHING? :troll:

You can't do it because you know you are not going to find anything...I said Lebron is better than Pippen...not better than Jordan. I never said that at all. Unless you can find where that was said, you should probably consider messing with other people...people who think this whole act you are putting on is real. I am not the one.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
And with Ben Gordon the Bulls beat Lebron and the Heat tho....

i think it would give us a much better chance and getting him is feasible

getting a guy like james harden, is not