OT: LeBron James

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
You can't do it because you know you are not going to find anything...I said Lebron is better than Pippen...not better than Jordan. I never said that at all. Unless you can find where that was said, you should probably consider messing with other people...people who think this whole act you are putting on is real. I am not the one.

So when you say that Lebron is the greatest basket ball player you have ever seen, that Jordan wasn't a basketball player you have seen play?

You have so many times reffered to Lebron as the great basketball player you've ever seen so cut it out bruh...
Like I said, you know what you have said here so deny it if you want to.
Maybe someone else will take the time to dig through 100s of c.c.s pages to bust you out..
Like I said, I'm not really interested in going into last years files because of the time consumption.
Anyone with a memory that has followed you on C.C.S for the last 3 years would know....
And you have also said he's better than Pippen....this was damn near 2 years ago.
That argument is another creature In itself.
Especially When Lebron is physically bigger and stronger than pippen with a different type roll as primary scorer but I don't want to get into the Pippen debate with you at this time.
esides, it took you a whole day to reply to my quote....How convienient is that?.....enough time for editing?......I wonder?......

I'm not interested because I already know what you've said here as its kind of hard to ignore you're posts, lol.
When reffering to a player as the greatest you've ever seen, you are saying he's better than jordan. I call it beating around the bush.
And you've used the same type of logic in many many other posts in you're opinions of Lebron which anyone reading would assume you think Lebron is the greatest basketball player ever............but assume or not, you have said Lebron is better than Jordan.you may have even used the word probably to hide your dirty thoughts.

You're a sick dude, but whatever man.

I'm not the one..

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Next Lebron subject.................

A kind of twisted question just came to my mind? :thinking:
I don't mean to create controversy, but if by some slim to none teency weency chance Lebron does for some odd reason become known as the greatest player of all time when its all said and done, WHO WOULD BE THE BLAME???

Would it be Jerry Riensdorff for dismantling the Bulls prematurely preventing Jordan from going above and beyond for another couple of years increasing his stats and most importantly more championships, like maybe making Jordans legacy even harder to surpass?

Or Jerry Riensdorff for not puting a Bulls team together in todays NBA that could of prevented some of Lebrons success and championships denying Lebron more of a legacy?

Or Noah for not elbowing Lebron in the face or tripping him causing a career ending injury?

Sick I know.
:D

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
LeBron is just playing around out there right now

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
bailing on Cleveland lol

Cavs failed to surround LeBron with talent so he took his else were.....he played out his contract and left as a FA...nothing wrong with that

they shoulda did a better job and he would still be there
So true

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;6Jq3LuMq6D0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jq3LuMq6D0[/video]