Monta Ellis on the Block, We Interested or No?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
trading for monta ellis would be almost has bad as barg. i too want to see an upgrade at sg but that is definitely not monta. it is not a good thing putting 2 ball dominant guards (in this case Rose and Monta) together with their styles. look at monta now with another ball dominant guard, jennings. he's only shooting 40% and 23% from 3. on top of that, he doesn't play defense. he's iight for his size at rebounding. he's not the type of guy that is going to drastically alter his game to play alongside Rose. just because he's a big name doesn't mean that it would make us better. OJ Mayo is a FA this summer and would make a much better fit than monta.

i also forgot to mention that ellis is a high TO guard, even though jennings has the ball a lot of the time.

i agree about ellis

OJ mayo is gonna get payed...hes played great this season and we know cuban isnt shy with his money....mayo is out of our price range...i see him getting 8+ mill

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
truthfully the real person on the bucks we should get is sammy d...he'd make a great back up...much much better than nazr

bucks wanted hinrich...so ship him over there

:derbulls:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
truthfully the real person on the bucks we should get is sammy d...he'd make a great back up...much much better than nazr

bucks wanted hinrich...so ship him over there

:derbulls:

lol i was going to add but forgot the best thing about that trade would be dalembert and not monta :gary:

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I'd take Monta Ellis. Just wonder what GarPax would be willing to part with...

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Ellis, Dalembert, Daniels for Hinrich & Boozer.

Problems:
Dalembert runs the risk of being a rental for the rest of the season.
It's Milwaukee. Do you really think either team would be willing to trade within the same division? I think this would be the last option for both teams if they really wanted to part ways with people.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ellis, Dalembert, Daniels for Hinrich & Boozer.

Problems:
Dalembert runs the risk of being a rental for the rest of the season.
It's Milwaukee. Do you really think either team would be willing to trade within the same division? I think this would be the last option for both teams if they really wanted to part ways with people.
They probably wouldn't even want that trade either.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
supposedly there's a good chance monta will be flipped for josh smith.