Toronto to grab Ben Gordon under Paxsons runny nose.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ben would be very useful coming off the bench, especially in the 4th quarter when the rest of the Bulls players go broke offensively which happens to be a regular occurence..

Also people seem to forget how well Derrick and Ben played off of each other during there 1 season on the same team.....Ben absolutely would bring Rose a lot of relief while drawing double teams away from him..........

TRUTH

Last edited:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Hinrich was the turnover king.

Why do you always bring this false shit up?

04-05: Hinrich 2.29 / 2.27 Gordon
05-06: Hinrich 2.32 / 2.25 Gordon
06-07: Hinrich 2.39 / 3.04 Gordon
07-08: Hinrich 2.09 / 2.08 Gordon
08-09: Hinrich 1.71 / 2.44 Gordon

And who was the PG and who the SG?

Get that in your head, that Kirk is a low TO PG! Guys like CP3 or Rondo average more than 3 a game!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Get that in your head, that Kirk is a low TO PG! Guys like CP3 or Rondo average more than 3 a game!

Probably because Kirk over fucking dribbles while holding the ball for an hour before he passes the damed ball when the shotclock winds down to one second...Then passing it to a frusturated teammate so they can be blamed for missing the shot........Kirk used to do that to Ben Gordon all the time and Ben got blamed by blind fans and ignorent media............

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably because Kirk over fucking dribbles while holding the ball for an hour before he passes the damed ball when the shotclock winds down to one second...Then passing it to a frusturated teammate so they can be blamed for missing the shot........Kirk used to do that to Ben Gordon all the time and Ben got blamed by blind fans and ignorent media............

:obama:

Look, I´m not a Gordon hater! I even liked him a lot when he was here and under the right circumstances I would have no problem with bringing him back.

But the things you say right now are just not true!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

truth.
garbage.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
My Kirk staements are a hell of a lot more accurate than the lies about Ben on this forum.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
It's time to move on SP94 & Megatron. The Bulls are never going to sign Ben Gordon or JR Smith.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
It's time to move on SP94 & Megatron. The Bulls are never going to sign Ben Gordon or JR Smith.

And y'all seem extremly pleased with that.....The hate is kind of creepy...:(

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Good News......Bargnani won't be a Bull.
Bad News......Ben Gordon may be a Raptor.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/chicago-bulls/

The Raptors will be trading there garbage to Toronto for Ben Gordon.
Why couldn't Pax find a piece of garbage on the Bulls roster to trade to the Bobcats?
Another opportunity passing right under Paxs nose like always.
Its quite sad when you think about it.
Pip......dude, if you want us to lay off your boy, then you gotta stop with these threads. It's the SALARY of Gordon! In a year we're not supposed to win anything according to many, without our true superstar PG, WE ARE NOT going to mortgage the future, pay a bunch of luxury tax, for Ben Gordon, PERIOD! The Bulls are doing what they can to put the team in a position for the next couple years to where they can add some pieces to the team.

Tell me why we should shoot our waud this year?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
excatly...if we're about dumping salary, trading for ben makes allot more sense than bargs, seeing ben expires next year while bargs would have 2 years left after this one

which would hamper the "2014 plan" they speak of
Except .... are you ready? Any of these players would be a temporary fix, right. BG would give us like 10 SG's now and we'd get smaller w/o Boozer, AND our C is having some foot trouble, making our bigs a weakness, really the main advantage we'd have on the Heat. Barg would give us a b/u C and someone who could play some PF resting Taj, now that Boozer is gone. This also gives us some insurance against Noah's feet, and enables him to rest more, thus being more effective now, during the temporary fix.

The one point you make is the extra year on Barg's contract. I'll tell you what, it will be 100x easier trading Barg then BG. Bobcat's ca bearly give BG away. With Barg, his contract is actually smaller, he IS 7'0" tall! And he is a former #1. All more attractive then a one trick pony in BG!

Trades have to make sort of sense gentleman, this is not picking your buddies at the rec!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
He could score, no doubt about it. I was a big fan. But the dude sucked at bringing the ball up court, usually dribbling it off his foot. Couldn't play a lick of defense either.
Don't worry , man, I know exactly what you're saying. Believe it or not, I see the same trait in Lebroad. Both are great at creating shots and are deadly dribbling and running in the open floor, BUT........... when you check these guys with a good defender, their ball handling becomes a little suspect, imo. I've seen both dribble the ball out of bounds a lot. The difference is Lebroad usually gets a foul even when he bobbles the ball out of bounds. This, imo, is the biggest difference in him and MJ. MJ could dribble circles around Lebroad OR Gordon, imo.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Pip......dude, if you want us to lay off your boy, then you gotta stop with these threads. It's the SALARY of Gordon! In a year we're not supposed to win anything according to many, without our true superstar PG, WE ARE NOT going to mortgage the future, pay a bunch of luxury tax, for Ben Gordon, PERIOD! The Bulls are doing what they can to put the team in a position for the next couple years to where they can add some pieces to the team.

i still dont understand why you cant comprehend of we're doing a salary dump of boozer then trading for gordon is the better option than barnyani.....gordon expires next year, bargs expires in 2

if you have no problem trading for barnyani and think its "setting us up for the future" then you should have no problem for trading for gordon

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Because they've tried this getting players off the book method before and all they were able to accompolish was signing Ben fucking Wallace and Boozer.........So tell me, which free agent are they saving for to over pay this time?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Good riddance. I'm holding out hope that we just amnesty booz, though I get the feeling ownership would rather trade him for a less expensive piece and not still have to pay for him...
It's a sticky situation. If we just amnesty booz, it is probably the best for our fantasy lives, but what about the Bulls? If they pay that money out, even though it doesn't affect 'our' little salary cap debates, does that keep them from spending more down the road, when it really could put us at the top? It seems like dumping Booz's contract, and getting a flexible contract back is the way to go. I think everyone, however, should agree that dumping Booz's contract is a good thing.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
i still dont understand why you cant comprehend of we're doing a salary dump of boozer then trading for gordon is the better option than barnyani.....gordon expires next year, bargs expires in 2

if you have no problem trading for barnyani and think its "setting us up for the future" then you should have no problem for trading for gordon

I know, I've repeated this fact over and over and over again, and they still seem to miss this very important point.
I think we are talking to a brick wall Megatron. :shrug:

People are so sold on this Bargyani guy.
And really think this trade is the answer to signing this big free agent that the Bulls gm still won't get, LoL.
Its really kind of sick, creepy and twisted.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Because they've tried this getting players off the book method before and all they were able to accompolish was signing Ben fucking Wallace and Boozer.........So tell me, which free agent are they saving for to over pay this time?
So, your answer to your concern about signing over paid FA's is to sign and over paid FA? Pip, I think this actually qualifies for insane.