Toronto to grab Ben Gordon under Paxsons runny nose.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I guess we'll stop making these threads then ........ oh wait! :bizarro:

If the Bulls trade Booz for Ben Gordon they will be getting some money off the books.
And Ben if off the books after next season, BARGYANI IS NOT !!!
In the long run Bargs would be getting damn near as much money.
How does this help the Bulls?
At least in the Ben Gordon scenerio we get a player that can actually do somthing right, and that is scoring, somthing that this Bulls team seems to struggle with......
I'm growing tired of repeating these facts to you guys.
Obviously you guys keep missing the point.

Now, watch the Bulls make the dumb trade of Nate and Booz to the Raptors .
Then get boxes of kleenix to dry the tears after watching the Bulls average 70 points a game.
Then come back and tell me how much I was right later.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Except .... are you ready? Any of these players would be a temporary fix, right. BG would give us like 10 SG's now and we'd get smaller w/o Boozer, AND our C is having some foot trouble, making our bigs a weakness, really the main advantage we'd have on the Heat. Barg would give us a b/u C and someone who could play some PF resting Taj, now that Boozer is gone. This also gives us some insurance against Noah's feet, and enables him to rest more, thus being more effective now, during the temporary fix.

The one point you make is the extra year on Barg's contract. I'll tell you what, it will be 100x easier trading Barg then BG. Bobcat's ca bearly give BG away. With Barg, his contract is actually smaller, he IS 7'0" tall! And he is a former #1. All more attractive then a one trick pony in BG!

Trades have to make sort of sense gentleman, this is not picking your buddies at the rec!

you can make a signing, trade rip for a big

as i told you NO TEAM IS GONNA TAKE BARGS FOR FREE THATS WHAT WE'D HAVE TO DO TO GET CAP SPACE we'd have to dump him for nothing

so what if hes 7 foot and the #1 pick....he sucks....and you call gordon a one trick pony...WTF is Barnyani? does he even have a trick?

and no his contract is not smaller...this year yeah but next year it goes to 12 then next after that goes to 13

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

as i told you NO TEAM IS GONNA TAKE BARGS FOR FREE THATS WHAT WE'D HAVE TO DO TO GET CAP SPACE we'd have to dump him for nothing

so what if hes 7 foot and the #1 pick....he sucks....and you call gordon a one trick pony...WTF is Barnyani? does he even have a trick?

and no his contract is not smaller...this year yeah but next year it goes to 12 then next goes to 13

And that would be totally insane.
The biggest insult is these guys have the nerve to call us insane.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

and no his contract is not smaller...this year yeah but next year it goes to 12 then next after that goes to 13
Dudes, you guy's are funny. I don't fuckin like either guy. WTF don't YOU get? It's just that Barg makes more sense to me. The other point is a small one, there actually has to be ANOTHER TEAM that wants to take on Booz's salary. I say "so fuckin what" if we don't get anything back for trading Barg? We'd clear up $10 million to bring in someone better if we want. If not, we'd still have Barg. Who knows, maybe he'll play better for a better Bulls team????

Gentleman, the trade has to make sense, and there has to be two teams involved. We live in a NBA world where dumping a salary can be JUST AS IMPORTANT as getting value back. Wake the fuck up dude!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Again, there is no sense at all with the Bargyani trade.
You're going to give me a stroke.
This conversation is going nowhere.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Another point is Barg and Mirotic play somewhat similar. Obviously, we hope Mirotic plays a little better. BUT, the Bulls would get an idea what it is like to play with a big pick and pop kind of guy. It seems to me that Barg would be somewhat of a temporary stop for Mirotic, although this is just a side intangable thing, and not a super big point I'm trying to make.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Another point is Barg and Mirotic play somewhat similar. Obviously, we hope Mirotic plays a little better. BUT, the Bulls would get an idea what it is like to play with a big pick and pop kind of guy. It seems to me that Barg would be somewhat of a temporary stop for Mirotic, although this is just a side intangable thing, and not a super big point I'm trying to make.

LoL, that's the worst excuse you've come up with yet.

14821477-3d-man-holding-stop-sign-on-white-background.jpg

Please stop it.

:obama:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Again, there is no sense at all with the Bargyani trade.
You're going to give me a stroke.
This conversation is going nowhere.
Pip, I'm trying to be nice here, man, but it's going nowhere cuz you're not understanding. Dumping Booz's salary is a good thing. Both trades will help that situation. Both trades have pro's and con's. One trade appears to be a reality. The other trade appears to be your fantasy.

Wake up, I think you're dreaming!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Pip, I'm trying to be nice here, man, but it's going nowhere cuz you're not understanding. Dumping Booz's salary is a good thing. Both trades will help that situation. Both trades have pro's and con's. One trade appears to be a reality. The other trade appears to be your fantasy.

I'm not dreaming, but if the Bulls get rid of Nate and Boozer for Baryani and JL3 I think ill wish I was dreaming. :shrug:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another point is Barg and Mirotic play somewhat similar. Obviously, we hope Mirotic plays a little better. BUT, the Bulls would get an idea what it is like to play with a big pick and pop kind of guy.

If Boozer is not a pick and pop guy, then I don´t know! :shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Barg makes more sense to me

no it doesnt make more sense...its just your hate for gordon blinding you

i understand the point about its a big for a big....but we could sign kmart and we'd prob be better off tbh

tbh i dont think either trade makes us better....but if we're going the salary dump route it makes more sense to trade for gordon who is expiring next year and sign a replacement for boozer

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
How about this point?

Maybe Pax doesn't want the fuckin guy back"! Maybe DRose said "I don't want that fuckin guy back"! BG left the Bulls to go to a division rival for more money! Has anyone ever left an employer to go to a competitor for more money? Would it be easy for you to go back? Dudes, sometimes the real world happens, and we need to put down the joysticks!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
if we trade for bargs then letting go of asik for nothing was a waste

since he ruins the 2014 plan...which is why we let asik walk

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
If Boozer is not a pick and pop guy, then I don´t know! :shrug:
Yeah right, which is why I WASN'T trying to make that a big point. It's probably me moreso wanting to see a Barg in our offense which is a player that IMO, is gonna be similar to what I imagine Mirotic to be like. I'll take my lumps though, and not be a pussy, and edit/delete my post.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
How about this point?

Maybe Pax doesn't want the fuckin guy back"! Maybe DRose said "I don't want that fuckin guy back"! BG left the Bulls to go to a division rival for more money! Has anyone ever left an employer to go to a competitor for more money? Would it be easy for you to go back? Dudes, sometimes the real world happens, and we need to put down the joysticks!

Now you're getting ridiculous :rolling:

14821477-3d-man-holding-stop-sign-on-white-background.jpg

Now you're trying too hard to sell you're "Bargyanis not that bad" and "its a good trade", "Bargs gives us a better chance to score a big free agent" bullshit.
You have more excuses than Beaver Cleaver.
Its like you're a lawyer trying to convice a jury that Jeffry Dahmer was innocent.
WHO'S REALLY DREAMING HERE?

Last edited:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Now you're getting ridiculous :rolling:
Now you're trying too hard to sell you're "Bargyanis not that bad" and "its a good trade" bullshit.
You have more excuses than Beaver Cleaver.
Its like you're a lawyer trying to convice us that Jeffry Dahmer was innocent.

lmao hes getting frustrated and grasping at straws

i expect his next post to say hes leaving :rofl:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah right, which is why I WASN'T trying to make that a big point. It's probably me moreso wanting to see a Barg in our offense which is a player that IMO, is gonna be similar to what I imagine Mirotic to be like. I'll take my lumps though, and not be a pussy, and edit/delete my post.

Fine, don't delete or edit you're post.
Its a testiment and evidence of you're crazy thought path.

Actually, you'd be better off just being a pussy and deleting it.
Better to be a pussy than being a Special person my friend.
1000s of people are going to read that, LoL.......
I even considered quoting that statement and using it as my signature on the bottom of the screen.
It really is that humorous. Really is. :rolling:

Don't trip, I'm just BEING NICE with my advice. :troll:

Last edited:

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:

This was not meant to be an accusation, maybe I sounded a little too hard. I just wanted to know if you possibly see Boozer as an other type of player.