Do we enter the Dwight Howard sweepstakes.....AGAIN!!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
This scenario is only in your head.

My scenario:

Rose 17.5M
Boozer 15.5M
Noah 12M
Kirk 4M
Butler 1M
Teague 1M

+

Howard 20M
Beligneli 4M
Robinson 2M
Some more Role players

amnesty Boozer and get a 3rd superstar at 2
or trade him for a SG
I don't dislike what you're saying, but here are some things that might not be realistic, unfortunately:

The Bulls obviously do not want to pay Booz for not playing for them. It's a Business dude! Unless you'd like to come up with $30 mil.
You're assuming Howard will re-sign. I'm glad YOU'RE willing to take that chance. You're also assuming we'll be able to easily dump Booz.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
LoL, let's not get carried away now..................id support any Chicago Bulls team that wins over 70 games a season and 3 peats.
That's what I'm in it for as a fan.
:obama:

You're right. I overreacted. My love for D-Rose & Thibs > my dislike for Dwight Howard.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
1343586453267.gif

258zfnt.jpg

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I've watched alot of his games. His turnover ratio is terrible, and putting him at the foul line is 1/2 of a turnover. You can't finish close games with him, he can't defend over and above his weaknesses anymore. Feed him in the post and he tries to face the basket before going up, then he gets stripped.

He doesn't have the ups he once did, and he is slow to the loose balls. He doesn't have even half a brain, and he is a cancer.

Plus you have to pay him a max contract. He would kill the team, even with Rose.

great post

everything you said is the truth

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
i wouldn't give up howard for noah...why would you want someone that complains and crys about everything. Noah hustles every play and that has resulted in wins. Would Dwight Howard dive into the camera men to save a loose ball in the end of the game? doubt it. why anyone would want dwight over kevin love especially for how this team is built is beyond me. the twolves are so stupid they offered a 1st rounder and Roys non-guaranteed contract to the nuggets for mozgov. if they are that dumb to give a lottery pick and a nice sized deal that gives up space for a guy like mozgov, then i am pretty confident we will have the pieces to get love. just keep waiting.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Trade everyone and everything for Howard except Rose and Noah. Then trade Noah and whatever else we have left for Love.

Rose
?
?
Love
Howard.

:pray:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;GXKYfDuUENs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXKYfDuUENs[/video]

Last edited:

thechosenone

Liked Posts: