Do we enter the Dwight Howard sweepstakes.....AGAIN!!

Bigwalt_JR

Liked Posts:
Just heard on ESPN, that the Lakers are looking to trade Dwight Howard. Do we get in on this, especially if Rose is not playing this year. If so, what are we giving up?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Just heard on ESPN, that the Lakers are looking to trade Dwight Howard. Do we get in on this, especially if Rose is not playing this year. If so, what are we giving up?

If he is not willing to sign a long term contract, we are giving nothing.
If he agrees to sign a contract then we can give anything they want except Rose and Noah.

Deng, Boozer, Taj, Butler, Rip, Bobcat's pick, Mirotic, Bulls picks. Everything they want.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Hell no.

Dwight is going to be unprofessional until(maybe) he is united with his friends. Anyone who thinks it is smart to go after Dwight, has a hard time learning from history.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hell no.

Dwight is going to be unprofessional until(maybe) he is united with his friends. Anyone who thinks it is smart to go after Dwight, has a hard time learning from history.

Hell no.

:thinking:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
no...howard has got exposed this year...he aint nothing without shooters

he keeps crying about not getting touches...well get some post moves first!! until then get garbage buckets

also taking halfcourt hook shots on his "bad shoulder" yet still cant hit free throws

im tired of howard...im loving every second of him getting shitted on and lakers flat out sucking

you wanted big market fame, well you got it

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
No...howard has got exposed this year...he aint nothing without shooters

hes keeps crying about not getting touches...well get some post moves first!! until then get garbage buckets

also taking halfcourt hook shots on his "bad shoulder" yet still cant hit free throws

im tired of Howard...im loving every second of him getting shitted on and lakers flat out sucking

you wanted big market fame, well you got it

This.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Dwight is the leader in rebounds and in defensive efficiency this year. He is a huge threat in the paint for everyone too.

Imagine Dwight and Noah play together. The Bulls will end all their games with 50 rebounds and 5 blocks.

If the guy agrees to a long term contract, then give everything to get him. It takes some time to learn your new teammates. It's a matter of time for him to get used to play with Rose and win the championship. It's a matter of time for him to get used to play with Kobe, but as it seems the Lakers can't wait.

Rose+Howard+Noah + guys who can hit 3pt shoots and be solid defensively = championships.

We have Beligneli already. We may keep Kirk too. We can keep Butler to play some D.

I believe that Boozer+Deng+Taj+Bobcat's pick would be more than enough to get him.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
^the spacing would be god awful

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Also it's highly possible that Boozer + Charlotte's pick will be enough for a 6 month rent of Howard. I am more than willing to take that risk if I want to get rid of Boozer's contract.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i say lets keep what we got and hold out for kevin love, hes a much better fit next to rose and noah

Also it's highly possible that Boozer + Charlotte's pick will be enough for a 6 month rent of Howard. I am more than willing to take that risk if I want to get rid of Boozer's contract.

no its not, lol...lakers will just let him walk if thats the best they could do

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
He is the most physically talented player the NBA has ever seen. A freak of nature. A beast.

And you don't want him why? Because Kobe has missed 10000000 shots this year?

Are you kidding me now???

11.8 rebounds per game
16.2 points per game
2.33 blocks per game

A year after a huge back surgery, in his worst season so far!!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
there's probably a good chance that he would re-sign. brooklyn has no way of getting him with the contracts they have and they already used their amnesty on travis outlaw. the only other potential place he might go is dallas. that being said kevin love is the better fit and kevin love doesn't demand who his coaches are and who his teammates are. go for love

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
And Deron (his friend) said that he will have a surgery in this off season. So maybe Brooklyn Nets plans for Dwight may be over.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He is the most physically talented player the NBA has ever seen. A freak of nature. A beast.

And you don't want him why? Because Kobe has missed 10000000 shots this year?

Are you kidding me now???

11.8 rebounds per game
16.2 points per game
2.33 blocks per game

A year after a huge back surgery, in his worst season so far!!

it's not that he isn't good he just wouldn't be as good a fit as other players...him and noah wouldn't spread the court and would just make it harder on derrick when he drives.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
He wouldn't have to drive so often with a beast like Dwight in the paint. Just throw the ball in the air and BOOM!

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;zb_Gg6XTaR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb_Gg6XTaR0[/video]

Watch this.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

survey sayyyss....annnnk

186x282.jpg