REALITY CHECK

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Enough......

There isn't going to be any trade before the deadline so we can all get our heads out our asses.
I garentee what you see is what you get this season so there you go.
Ben Gordon, Eric Gordon, Dwight Howard, Josh Howard, and everyones favorite, Andrea Bargyani are not walking through the lockerroom doors.

And Benny the Bull will not be required to greet any superstar at the airport anytime in the near future.
SO DON'T WORRY, KIRK, RIP, NOAH, DENG AND GOOD OLE BOOZ ARE HERE TO STAY.
ITS SEEMS EVERYONE FORGETS, JOHN PAXSON IS PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS, HE HAS HIS PUPPET GAR IN CHECK, AND JERRY IS BUSY WITH BASEBALL........AIN'T SHIT POPPIN.

LMAO

So time to cheer for what we got.

The second half of the season begins.......Now

Bull Hornets on Comcast SPORTS NET PLUS....

Hey look, Kirk is back, oh goody !!

Go Bulls :beerbang:

Last edited:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
SP94 has spoken... Case closed. But I think that they will make a small move to get under the cap. They have never been over the cap. I don't think they will be now to pay Rip Hamilton.

:bullbang:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Hey look everyone, the Thank You options is back................:beerbang:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
on a side note it's really to bad that victor oladipo is getting exposure...i have a feeling he's going to be a pretty good pro. it's to bad he'll be out of our draft range :(

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
I do expect us to move Rip, but hey let's just be excited the second half of the season started, just another game closer to the return! Until then Captain Kirk is holding it down!