IGT: Bulls at NOLA on CSNA now

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Let's get some things straight. I Love Noah! I do not want to trade Noah! When Noah was drafted, I told everyone he'd be this good even when people questioned the pick. Pip was ALWAYS mt favorite player! And lastly, anytime you want a copy of G6 93 Finals, I can set you up (with a little work).

I'M SUGGESTING, that all of these trade ideas are plain crazy no matter how much you like them. How do we make up the $20 mil to get to Howard's salary in the trade? The Bulls have some limitations on what they can do financially. I'm suggesting that these scenario's are just NOT REALISTIC!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Cuz heck, I say we trade for Eric Gordon, Kevin Durant, and Love.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Let's get some things straight. I Love Noah! I do not want to trade Noah! When Noah was drafted, I told everyone he'd be this good even when people questioned the pick. Pip was ALWAYS mt favorite player! And lastly, anytime you want a copy of G6 93 Finals, I can set you up (with a little work).

I'M SUGGESTING, that all of these trade ideas are plain crazy no matter how much you like them. How do we make up the $20 mil to get to Howard's salary in the trade? The Bulls have some limitations on what they can do financially. I'm suggesting that these scenario's are just NOT REALISTIC!

Just making sure we're clear here. I don't want to trade Noah. That is all. BTW, I have every Bulls finals game on DVD and/or VHS/Betamax :) Fan since 83, not born in 83. Meaning, I don't count my fandom's begining at when I was born, yet at when I was actually watching games. Thanks though.

And yeah, I don't want Dwight. chosenone wants him though. Even Megatroll doesn't want him, and correctly points out that he wants to be the #1, and here, he wouldn't be.

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Do you realize that Howard's contract is ending in 3 months and he may not resign with the team he will be traded?

Who the fuck would offer Noah for this? But Deng is a different story. He is a guy that the Bulls MAY lose next year.
I'm curious, why would we lose Deng? Cuz of surgery you're thinking?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Rose
Eric Gordon
Butler
Noah
Howard

That lineup wouldn't hurt anyone. Chicago fan I mean. It's doable. They only have to change their Chicago Bulls 2040 champions plans, and be creative.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Just making sure we're clear here. I don't want to trade Noah. That is all. BTW, I have every Bulls finals game on DVD and/or VHS/Betamax :) Fan since 83, not born in 83. Meaning, I don't count my fandom's begining at when I was born, yet at when I was actually watching games. Thanks though.

And yeah, I don't want Dwight. chosenone wants him though. Even Megatroll doesn't want him, and correctly points out that he wants to be the #1, and here, he wouldn't be.
It sounds like we agree more then not. Not to one up you, or impress, but I'm kind of a nerd with this shit, all 6 championships years, all Bulls series, including the finals, with the exception of like 3 games, not series, I have on VCR. It was a 4 head HD VCR and sound as good as a CD, and the video quality is great as well. Most of the games have the commercials cut out. I've got games like when MJ hit that shot over Eloh, a lot of shit. But anyhow, I digress...........

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
:jackson:
My betamax, vhs and bulls dvd collection is quite impressive my self I must say. :smug:
I too started recording Bulls games in the 1980s, and I too was born before the 1980s.
I even kept the commercials from Sports Channel and the old TnT games...kind of a sign of the times.
Just thought id share that..
You may all carry on now.
Sorry for the interuption.

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Quit talking during the fuckin movie!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Quit talking during the fuckin movie!

tumblr_lszdovKmPJ1qlrzy2.gif

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Why is Eric Gordon the new obsession now?

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is Eric Gordon the new obsession now?

Because he's better than what we have at the 2 guard spot. Him and Derrick Rose are good friends, they used to destroy AAU ball together and pairing them up again would be absolutely insane for the league to have to deal with.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
My betamax, vhs and bulls dvd collection is quite impressive my self I must say. :smug:
I too started recording Bulls games in the 1980s, and I too was born before the 1980s.
I even kept the commercials from Sports Channel and the old TnT games...kind of a sign of the times.
Just thought id share that..
You may all carry on now.
Sorry for the interuption.

I agree. With commercials is better.
When I first started recording my own games, I cut out the commercials. But after 87, every game has the commercials too. The only exceptions are the ones I started recording early and ones I had to trade for through bbs/newsgroups.

My biggest regret, are not using ED betamax tapes sooner and cutting commercials from early games.