So Rose is coming back when???

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Front page of today's sports section:

"It's exciting all my hard work is going to pay off some day, I just don't know when".

Here's my fucking problem with this scenario. Every fan with half a brain knows it takes a good month of playing to perform at your highest level. Jordan once tried it when *healthy, came back on March 18th and still lost to Horace Grant/Magic in the playoffs.

So a month ago, this charade should have been put to rest...and for that I blame Bulls brass.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

"It's exciting all my hard work is going to pay off some day, I just don't know when".

Here's my fucking problem with this scenario. Every fan with half a brain knows it takes a good month of playing to perform at your highest level. Jordan once tried it when *healthy, came back on March 18th and still lost to Horace Grant/Magic in the playoffs.

So a month ago, this charade should have been put to rest...and for that I blame Bulls brass.

That Magic team did have Shaq and Penny. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

i like how you down played that magic team by saying Horace Grant/Magic lol

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember when he was supposed to return after the All-Star break lol

Hopefully he will be back before the next one though

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
welp rose left us out to dry lol jk

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
i like how you down played that magic team by saying Horace Grant/Magic lol

I also like how he deflected any level of blame that belongs to Rose and gave it all to Bulls front office. We can blame John Paxson for the Adidas campaign too?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
LOL @ all this Rose hate. It was a possibility he would sit out all year and the MAJORITY of you on here were 100% on board with it. In fact, most of you WANTED him to sit the whole year because "this sesaon doesn't matter" or "we won't be anything more than an 8th seed". I stated from day 1 that we would end up in the top 5 in the East, which if Atlanta loses out & we win Wednesday, WE WILL BE. The reason for all this hate is almost purely based on the fact that we have played well without Derrick & constant "media" reports on every single little thing Derrick has done. Could Rose come back? Yes. Does he have to? No. And the Bulls FO has been 100% on board with that since the surgery. I'd love to see him come back this year but at this point it is completely irrelevant & would make little sense.

What makes all this hate even more humorous is the fact that when he steps foot on the court during pre-season next year, not a single Bulls fan (including everyone on here) will give two shits that he sat out all of this season. You will all love him again.

The Bulls FO is not on board with the stunts being pulled now...or they would not do things like leak memos to the press showing that he received medical clearance or they would just state he is out for the year. I don't understand how criticism of Rose is considered "hate" nor do I understand how blaming him for this fiasco and cheering him on next year is somehow mutually exclusive or hypocritical. Don't get that at all.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 more big opportunities to come back left.

1) At the start of the playoffs.
2) One year to the date of injury.

After that, I have to give up and accept the cautious approach. I think this approach is wrong and influenced by his brother and advisors. It lacks an understanding of opportunity, and is unfair to a very good Bulls roster that won't be kept together next year. Rose is unaware this is the most talent he will have next to him until 2016. I'll be here the hole time, rooting for the bulls.

It sure beats the baby bulls.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Come on y'all.
You are all weak ass bitches.
The Bulls can beat every team.
My homies can beat the Heat and Knicks in 7 game series.
You guys are fake fans.
The Bulls will shock the world and win the 2013 NBA championship.
Hell Yeah muthafuckaz.
Yo, my main gangsta azz wigga BearPride gonna break y'all off sumthin proper g...
Word up to y'all muthaz....
BloodSportBand.gif

Dude, you really seem to be thinking about me a lot. Sorry homie, I'm not down with the down low. :smh:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

BloodSportBand.gif

Dude, you really seem to be thinking about me a lot. Sorry homie, I'm not down with the down low. :smh:

I didn't realize how good of a rap this was until you centered it.

yeah master scottie p. I feel it .

But now I can't help but picture its some sorta death metal rap conglomurate with van damn laying it down and scottie pippen dancing his best michael jackson moves on the side.

sicko

Liked Posts:
They gave Derrick Rose no reason to "RUSH BACK", they did absolutely nothing at the Trade Deadline so now the Organization is learning how it feels to WAIT, just like Rose is WAITING for them to get him some help so they can have a LEGIT CHANCE against at Team like Miami in a Playoff Series

People was critical of D-Rose Brother and what he said but I think those was Derrick Rose Words and his Brother just stepped up and took the heat for him

Gar and Paxson are limited in their movements by Jerry because he don't want to spend too much money despite the Bulls being one of the most valuable franchises in the NBA, Jerry is only looking for a PROFIT now when it comes to Basketball, he don't give a damn about winning another ring he is happy with the 6 he already has...While Derrick Rose wants to be able to win his own Ring(s)

So Yeah...MAKE THEM WAIT! Maybe then the organization will get off their asses and at least TRY to put together at Championship Contender and not sign more SCRAPS and Role Players

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with him sitting the year. He'll come back start of next season and be at full strength with an improved jump shot. Next years finals MVP :bullbang:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
They gave Derrick Rose no reason to "RUSH BACK", they did absolutely nothing at the Trade Deadline so now the Organization is learning how it feels to WAIT, just like Rose is WAITING for them to get him some help so they can have a LEGIT CHANCE against at Team like Miami in a Playoff Series

People was critical of D-Rose Brother and what he said but I think those was Derrick Rose Words and his Brother just stepped up and took the heat for him

Gar and Paxson are limited in their movements by Jerry because he don't want to spend too much money despite the Bulls being one of the most valuable franchises in the NBA, Jerry is only looking for a PROFIT now when it comes to Basketball, he don't give a damn about winning another ring he is happy with the 6 he already has...While Derrick Rose wants to be able to win his own Ring(s)

So Yeah...MAKE THEM WAIT! Maybe then the organization will get off their asses and at least TRY to put together at Championship Contender and not sign more SCRAPS and Role Players

Did you know that the Bulls were OVER THE CAP? If Rose feels that way...he ain't that bright. They spent a lot of cap space giving him his big deal. When they asked him to recruit...he wouldn't. To say the Bulls haven't tried to put together a title contender over the last few years is a bit much.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rose is dead guys.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Rose won't start next seasons opener and create an even bigger uproar.

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you know that the Bulls were OVER THE CAP? If Rose feels that way...he ain't that bright. They spent a lot of cap space giving him his big deal. When they asked him to recruit...he wouldn't. To say the Bulls haven't tried to put together a title contender over the last few years is a bit much.

I agree, if Rose can't see the combo of boozer, noah, deng, gibson, butler causes miami unique matchup problems he won't have this size advantage ever again. We are gonna lose boozer, and miami will get a center eventually. The lebron can hound rose all game. Its now or never

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
The Bulls FO is not on board with the stunts being pulled now...or they would not do things like leak memos to the press showing that he received medical clearance or they would just state he is out for the year. I don't understand how criticism of Rose is considered "hate" nor do I understand how blaming him for this fiasco and cheering him on next year is somehow mutually exclusive or hypocritical. Don't get that at all.

Show me the evidence that the Bulls FO leaked the information regarding Rose's condition because I highly doubt that is the case. They aren't on board with the "stunts" being pulled? I haven't heard a single member of the Bulls brass say a single thing about it. They've been nothing but supportive of their Star since day 1 of surgery. JR said he would not rush him back & they haven't. Thibs has said when Derrick is ready he will play. If they REALLY were that upset about this, don't you think we'd have heard just a little bit about it by now? This is the information age after all, where nearly nothing goes undocumented. Plain & simple fact is every single person was made aware that Rose could sit out the entire season & the MAJORITY OF FANS were 100% on board with it. Now, everyone is throwing him under the bus like he's a team cancer. A fan is suing him for cyring out loud! It's just getting ridiculous.

Sure Rose deserves "blame" in how this has all been handled, though I'd refrain from using that word becuase I don't fault him for wanting to get his body & mind 100% before returning from potential career-altering surgery. I'd much rather have a completely 100% Rose, playing a full season next year, than a tentative Rose playing hard fought playoff games in a series we most likely won't win. And YES, when he comes back next year EVERYONE who dogged & criticized him will love him again as if nothing ever happened. That's pretty much the definition of hypocritical.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Show me the evidence that the Bulls FO leaked the information regarding Rose's condition because I highly doubt that is the case. They aren't on board with the "stunts" being pulled? I haven't heard a single member of the Bulls brass say a single thing about it. They've been nothing but supportive of their Star since day 1 of surgery. JR said he would not rush him back & they haven't. Thibs has said when Derrick is ready he will play. If they REALLY were that upset about this, don't you think we'd have heard just a little bit about it by now? This is the information age after all, where nearly nothing goes undocumented. Plain & simple fact is every single person was made aware that Rose could sit out the entire season & the MAJORITY OF FANS were 100% on board with it. Now, everyone is throwing him under the bus like he's a team cancer. A fan is suing him for cyring out loud! It's just getting ridiculous.

Sure Rose deserves "blame" in how this has all been handled, though I'd refrain from using that word becuase I don't fault him for wanting to get his body & mind 100% before returning from potential career-altering surgery. I'd much rather have a completely 100% Rose, playing a full season next year, than a tentative Rose playing hard fought playoff games in a series we most likely won't win. And YES, when he comes back next year EVERYONE who dogged & criticized him will love him again as if nothing ever happened. That's pretty much the definition of hypocritical.

I personally never called him a team cancer...I don't feel that is the issue. I do feel his teammates look at him from time to time and wonder "WTF!". These players may not be on one accord...it is not scripted, "he is our leader so we must follow him and believe what he says...". I would bet the farm some of them think he is full of shit. But if they are glad he is back whenever he shows up, or if they hope he is successful, that's hypocritical?

No it isn't hypocritical...because Rose isn't above criticism. He isn't to be worshiped in my opinion. If I can criticize Jordan when he does things I believe are wrong...yet cheer him on through 6 rings and 5 MVPs...criticize Pippen for his issues on the court, yet cheer him on for his whole career...criticize Kobe and Lebron when they are wrong, yet respect each player for their play on the court...Rose is exempt??? C'mon son...that don't fly with me.

I don't pledge allegiance to Rose...the only...ONLY reason I hope Rose is successful is because he is a Chicago Bull. I have no affinity for Chicago players or Simeon players. I didn't like Isiah Thomas and didn't care much for Tim Hardaway...

What the Bulls have done, is stand behind their star in front of cameras to impress people like yourself. Do you REALLY think they are happy with what has happened with Rose? Do you think Thibs is happy? Absolutely not. And by the way, organizations, teams, players, coaches, agents....whoever...leak stuff to the press ALL THE TIME!!! Why would they do it in this instance? Because the media can start a fire the Bulls cannot start. The media can call out Rose for not doing what he should do. I don't know why that idea is foreign to you...organizations have been leaking info to the media for decades...going back to Babe Ruth and before him.