Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder how teammates really feel. Despite what they are required to say in public, I'm sure at least 1 or 2 are privately shaking their heads.
Perhaps. They do get to actually see him in practice everyday, something we don't get to do. There's a lot of things that we as fans never get to know, only speculate about. This whole thing was handled terribly which is why Rose is getting all the crap he is. The whole #theReturn stuff didn't help either. His return got way overhyped and as a result people are disappointed that he's not back yet. Going back to the rest of the team, I would find it hard to believe anyone on the team is thinking very poorly of him not coming back if he was actually not ready.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Perhaps. They do get to actually see him in practice everyday, something we don't get to do. There's a lot of things that we as fans never get to know, only speculate about. This whole thing was handled terribly which is why Rose is getting all the crap he is. The whole #theReturn stuff didn't help either. His return got way overhyped and as a result people are disappointed that he's not back yet. Going back to the rest of the team, I would find it hard to believe anyone on the team is thinking very poorly of him not coming back if he was actually not ready.

All of these questions are not going to be forgotten anytime soon, and I have a feeling there won't be any answers forthcoming.

Why should Bulls FO do a damage control press conference when the result would probably be more egg on faces.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I wonder how teammates really feel. Despite what they are required to say in public, I'm sure at least 1 or 2 are privately shaking their heads.

I am guessing more players than that are shaking their heads...and let's not mention the coaching staff.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I am not mentally ready to finish the second quarter of 2013. Hope my employer understands and pays me til jun 30. Ill do some training while I skip work.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I am guessing more players than that are shaking their heads...and let's not mention the coaching staff.

And Thibbs, caught smack in the middle of this mess. Since we all pretty much knew a month ago, it's safe to assume he's known or at the very least suspected for much longer.

And perhaps instructed by the FO to bridle his tongue.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I am not mentally ready to finish the second quarter of 2013. Hope my employer understands and pays me til jun 30. Ill do some training while I skip work.

technically insurance is picking up the tab on rose

jerry wins again...he pays the tax but doesn't actually pay the tax...genius

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I lol.

But these athletes work hard to get long term contracts and Rose played better than all his peers.....in the world by becoming the youngest ever MVP and showing up Lebron and Wade both at the same time several times.

I don't begrudge Rose his paycheck, he can't play basketball on a torn ACL. Its sucks but it happened. I just wish he would try to play at 90% and not push to hard. His 70% is better than we have from a threat stand point. He seems afraid to fail, or afraid not to be epic.

I believe he will came back game 3 still. I just have a feeling.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rose is dead guys.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And George Brett :dunno:

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I feel the team told him not to play this year. To come back 100% next year. They want to make sure that have him at his best so they can have many years with him which the big picture is, more tickets sold and a winning team to have in the next few years. But they don't want to say it publicly. They didn't tell him either that's why but told him to just sit it out until next year. They want to protect their investment of a championship caliber team which brings tickets sells. They told him to just say " I'll come back when I'm ready" just to give false hope.