"Throw Deng, Butler, Rip at him"

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You are comparing Rose and his injury to Jordan and his injury...and calling someone else a bitch?

Dude...just stop.
Comprehension at it's best! Just where the fuck did I compare the two players injuries playboi? They are two players coming back from injuries towards the later part of the year. In MJ's case, it was with only 15 games left. THE POINT WAS that you never know how he will react! He COULD come back and have a similar impact as MJ had, or he COULD NOT. Meaning, he might come back and play very tentative. EVERY player is different!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
im not bitching...im proving my point how LeBron is unstoppable...didnt intent for the thread to turn into "do we have enough to beat the heat" but it turned out that way

we wont know for sure until we're playing them but not much has changed since 2 years ago...we still have offensive woes....which is why i think we get the same result

i hope im wrong...but i doubt it
Which is why all you nostradomus MF's are telling me otherwise.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Comprehension at it's best! Just where the fuck did I compare the two players injuries playboi? They are two players coming back from injuries towards the later part of the year. In MJ's case, it was with only 15 games left. THE POINT WAS that you never know how he will react! He COULD come back and have a similar impact as MJ had, or he COULD NOT. Meaning, he might come back and play very tentative. EVERY player is different!

"He could come back and have the same impact M.J had"?

69 points and still loose the game? And series?
Okayeeeeeee!!!! Whatever you say man..............

:andruw:

stop-sign.jpg

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Which is why all you nostradomus MF's are telling me otherwise.

but if big time player was to become available i wouldnt hesitate...regardless if we had another crack at them or not

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Same results?
The results would be worse.
Lebron is even better than the last 2 years.
He's at the peak of his prime
Can't remember the last time he scored less than 30 points, not to mention everything else he's been doing.
Not to mention, the Bulls arnt as good of a team overall in comparrison to the last 2 seasons...
Results=worse..........:sweep:

im trying to show little a hope lol

but i know its very unlikely...some guys here have blinders on

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Same results?
The results would be worse.
Lebron is even better than the last 2 years.
He's at the peak of his prime
Can't remember the last time he scored less than 30 points, not to mention everything else he's been doing.
Not to mention, the Bulls arnt as good of a team overall in comparrison to the last 2 seasons...
Results=worse..........:sweep:
Dude, you don't know that, there are a lot of positive things for the Bulls. A healthy Kirk and DRose would make a big difference for the Bulls. I just see a bunch of bitches giving up. Take a fuckin seat on the bench losers! Rip's capable of having one more good run in the playoffs, imo. If you remember, the whole reason we got Rip was cuz of the Heat loss in the playoffs 2 years ago as you say. 2 fuckin years!

With a healthy DRose wearing out the starters, I see Nate and Kirk be pretty good against the Heat in a series. Throw a little Butler in there for defense, and hopefully some points. Lu and Noah just had an all star year! Noah is playing great ball, imo. Deng is Deng. Booz is really playing a lot better then any of us thought, right?

I see our one weakness is missing Asik. This hurts the big game a little. FORTUNATELY, this is the Heat's BIGGEST weakness! Overall, I don't see the Bulls as being so much worse like you guys do. Oh yeah, AND WE HAVE THIBBS! I still think Thibbs will devise something against the Heat if we meet again in the playoffs.

I just don't see all this negative shit you guys do. I think you guys must be sniffin jock or glue or some other emo thing.
emo11.jpg

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
"He could come back and have the same impact M.J had"?

69 points and still loose the game? And series?
Okayeeeeeee!!!! Whatever you say man..............

Dude, only mentally challenged people keep deflecting the point. Dude you know I was making the point of either coming back strong or not. Quit being a weak ass sister and trying to deflect, that's for pussie's Pip!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
:andruw:

Hardnosed trouble makers maybe, but Pacers beating the Heat in a 7 game series.....uh.......NO!......Not this year......
They just 'bitch-slapped' a forty on Melo on and the Boyz. They're just getting Grainger back, I say they'll be a tough out. Not sure either one of them can beat the Spurs, however.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ok, the Bulls will win it all.
It will be the Pacers Bulls in the conference finals.
Yes Bitches, loosers.
How dare you say the Heat are a contender.
Rose wil come back like Jordan, bitches.
Dude muthafucka, don't throw the point off MFs.
Lebraud sucks......
All you have to do is throw Deng, Hinrich and Butler on him and were set.
Don't worry about the rest of the Heat like Wade.
Just leave them open ....
Radmonovic will suprise us all.
Nzr will get us bigman point off the bench.
Noah can play 48 minutes.
We rock
Pax and Gar built this team to take down the Heat.
We can do it.
If you say we can't that means you're a bitch.
Only BearPrides Fantasy Land is Reality in this here place, MFs!!!
Hinrich is God.
Who cares about athetisim and supreme talent.
MFs you guys are looser.
Bulls > Heat in 6.
Bitch!

:troll:

How'd I do? :)

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
lebron, like jordan, like wilt, like kareem, etc are all unstoppable, but they are containable. the best shot you have at knocking him off his game is getting in his head, like the mavs did in the finals 2 years ago.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
lebron, like jordan, like wilt, like kareem, etc are all unstoppable, but they are containable. the best shot you have at knocking him off his game is getting in his head, like the mavs did in the finals 2 years ago.

lebron is a new man...he doesn't have mental collapses anymore...the mavs awoke the beast within

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
lebron is a new man...he doesn't have mental collapses anymore...the mavs awoke the beast within

Very well put..................but............he did have a mental collapse at the allstar game served to him by Kobe...
I know, just an allstar game, but still.............................................................

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
he was prob caught off guard

kobe hasnt played a lick of defense all season

:derbulls:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Wrong...Wrong...Wrong! The Bulls don't need more 3pt shooting or an enforcer (what the hell is he going to do when it comes to Lebron James???), the Bulls need a star...period.

If you think Rose beats Lebron with Deng and some cock-eyed enforcer...you don't know much basketball.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Wrong...Wrong...Wrong! The Bulls don't need more 3pt shooting or an enforcer (what the hell is he going to do when it comes to Lebron James???), the Bulls need a star...period.

If you think Rose beats Lebron with Deng and some cock-eyed enforcer...you don't know much basketball.
You said it yourself, LJ can't be stopped. So what do you do? You make the rest of the team better. We need another big that can bang, period! He should be able to rebound, play defense, and score a little bit. We need a 3pt shooter to spread the floor, period! I'm talking about a guy that can drill 5 or 6 3's in a row in a big game.

This, with the addition of a healthy DRose and that's a big difference. I understand you're wanting a guy to create, but all these other things will help a lot too, imo. We do have Mirotic coming in 2 years. Hopefully Teauge keeps developing. When the Bulls have a chance to get a real shot creator in they will, but you still have to plug the other holes.

And quit telling everyone they don't know anything about basketball fatass, I've played a lot of hoops in my day and I can hold my own.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You said it yourself, LJ can't be stopped. So what do you do? You make the rest of the team better. We need another big that can bang, period! He should be able to rebound, play defense, and score a little bit. We need a 3pt shooter to spread the floor, period! I'm talking about a guy that can drill 5 or 6 3's in a row in a big game.

This, with the addition of a healthy DRose and that's a big difference. I understand you're wanting a guy to create, but all these other things will help a lot too, imo. We do have Mirotic coming in 2 years. Hopefully Teauge keeps developing. When the Bulls have a chance to get a real shot creator in they will, but you still have to plug the other holes.

And quit telling everyone they don't know anything about basketball fatass, I've played a lot of hoops in my day and I can hold my own.

There are a lot of dumb asses like yourself that played ball...doesn't mean shit. You are putting band aids on bullet wounds. If it is just about who played when it comes to basketball knowledge...why hasn't Jordan succeeded as a GM/VP/Owner yet? Sit down clown...

By the way, You are talking about a guy who can drill 5 or 6 threes in a row. THE BULLS HAD THAT PLAYER...AND LOST!

So yeah, keep waiting for Mirotic and Teague...don't see their relevance to 2013...but hey, you played a lot of hoops so YOU saying it makes it relevant. Alrighty then...