"Throw Deng, Butler, Rip at him"

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i think fans put too much into mirotic and the bobcats pick

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
There are a lot of dumb asses like yourself that played ball...doesn't mean shit. You are putting band aids on bullet wounds. If it is just about who played when it comes to basketball knowledge...why hasn't Jordan succeeded as a GM/VP/Owner yet? Sit down clown...

By the way, You are talking about a guy who can drill 5 or 6 threes in a row. THE BULLS HAD THAT PLAYER...AND LOST!

So yeah, keep waiting for Mirotic and Teague...don't see their relevance to 2013...but hey, you played a lot of hoops so YOU saying it makes it relevant. Alrighty then...

[video=youtube;0ePQKD9iBfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU[/video]

thechosenone

Liked Posts:

I don't know about the cats pick. I hope it will turn out to be valuable for the Bulls. But Mirotic will be an upgrade over Boozer and Taj. I am not sure if he can play right now at the highest level, but he has made some great progress.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
There are a lot of dumb asses like yourself that played ball...doesn't mean shit. You are putting band aids on bullet wounds. If it is just about who played when it comes to basketball knowledge...why hasn't Jordan succeeded as a GM/VP/Owner yet? Sit down clown...

By the way, You are talking about a guy who can drill 5 or 6 threes in a row. THE BULLS HAD THAT PLAYER...AND LOST!

So yeah, keep waiting for Mirotic and Teague...don't see their relevance to 2013...but hey, you played a lot of hoops so YOU saying it makes it relevant. Alrighty then...

Are you saying that we need to build a player incubator, clone Jordan and/or perhaps use some technology to clone LeBron to beat LeBron?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

The fans do. Both assets are a strong positive for the Bulls. But some people make them out to be far more important than they are.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Are you saying that we need to build a player incubator, clone Jordan and/or perhaps use some technology to clone LeBron to beat LeBron?

This

robot_basketball_w1.jpeg

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
well you know the twolves offered what will be a lottery pick and a non-guaranteed semi-big brandon roy contract for mozgov...give them the cats pick and teague and their probably stupid enough to give us love for it. i will continue to preach for love until he inevitably gets dealt somewhere.

and i just want to clarify to everyone that the pacers have no shot at beating the heat. they may be a tough out because they play great defensively, but they really don't have enough to beat them. again, i would like to point out that the new most over-paid player in the league, roy hibbert, is shooting 41% from the field, worst among starting centers. tonight he only had 1 rebound and he's 7'2. he may give them a presence in the middle because he's so damn big, but he's just awful.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
I don't think the Cat's pick will be top 3, but probably like a 5-10th pick. Enough to get a starter or low end all star a la Deng or Noah.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't think the Cat's pick will be top 3, but probably like a 5-10th pick. Enough to get a starter or low end all star a la Deng or Noah.

Simply having a lotto pick doesn't promise anything good.
2014 is looking like a very good draft. One can only hope the Cats draw land at #11 next year, because that #11 pick could be much more valuable than a #9 pick in 2015.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ben Gordon can stop him, he can do anything. he's the answer to all the Bulls prayers. He can dribble, oh wait. He can run the offense, oh wait. He can defend his position, oh wait. Well he can shoot, so if they put lebron on him, he won't get it blocked, oh wait.

Never mind.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ben Gordon can stop him, he can do anything. he's the answer to all the Bulls prayers. He can dribble, oh wait. He can run the offense, oh wait. He can defend his position, oh wait. Well he can shoot, so if they put lebron on him, he won't get it blocked, oh wait.

Never mind.

So basically you're saying Ben Gordon sucks because he can't stop Lebron?

Lol, if that's the case then everyone in the league sucks.

:shrug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

Never mind.

how are you gonna complain about the ben gordon talk in one thread then go to another and bring him up?

dont make much sense

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's up to you to figure out, not me. I'm just trolling, lol.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
just saying you have to be pretty damn good at basketball to be able to have a career average of 16 ppg and to have 2 seasons averaging over 20 in the NBA.