"Throw Deng, Butler, Rip at him"

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
LeBron was 11-11 (minus 3 pointers including one he just threw up at the end of the quarter)

like i said nobody is stopping LeBron

he was barley even trying tonight

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
It's upseting. This guy is unstoppable... No one can touch him. I;m just gonna go be depressed now lol

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
LeBron was 11-11 (minus 3 pointers including one he just threw up at the end of the quarter)

like i said nobody is stopping LeBron

he was barley even trying tonight
Come on Ben! Try not to commit Harry Carey dude. We didn't have anyone to run the offense. How many open looks did he get from t/o's? Let's get our team back before we 'throw in the towel', OK? LJ is a great player, but take his dick out of your mouth, man, it's embarrassing.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
excuses, excuses...just like i figured....show me the last real bad game LeBron had against us

LeBron is unstoppable...deng can try to stop him but bron is gonna get what he wants

hes literately too big too strong too fast too good

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
excuses, excuses...just like i figured....show me the last real bad game LeBron had against us

LeBron is unstoppable...deng can try to stop him but bron is gonna get what he wants
Dude, you miss the point. Let Miami start trying to stop DRose's penetration, and then judge the spacing on the floor. We were throwing the ball away left and right, no wonder there were a lot of easy shots for Miami. How can I make an excuse for players that DON'T play???? Man, for someone who bases most of his points on the "playoffs", you sure are making this short handed, regular season game, a HUGE thing!!!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
your missing the point...nobody is stopping Bron, period...not in reg season, not in the playoffs

like i said he wasn't even trying last night he was throwing up left handed floaters from 3

wait til hes in playoff mode like last year...you remember how he carried the team on his back when wade was slumping and bosh was hurt?

but fine keep making excuses and telling your self we're gonna be able to contain him

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'll tell ya one thing this game showed! We need a 3pt shooter, period! The Bulls have NO 3pt shooter. DRose will help a little, ofc, but even MJ and Pip had Pac, Hodges, Kerr, etc. And it was a glaring weakness against the Heat! The one thing I'm disappointed in the trade deadline coming and going is this. This is why I was 'open' to a Redick trade (knowing the cons already - child please). I'll be interested to see how well he does up north!

And what really kills me is the Bulls are so good at the offensive boards. With more space, we would be even better, imo! This also just so happens to be Miami's biggest weakness.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
your missing the point...nobody is stopping Bron, period...not in reg season, not in the playoffs

like i said he wasn't even trying last night he was throwing up left handed floaters from 3

wait til hes in playoff mode like last year...you remember how he carried the team on his back when wade was slumping and bosh was hurt?

but fine keep making excuses and telling your self we're gonna be able to contain him
Dude, if you want to bitch like a little girl that's fine, it's your right on the interwebz! But don't tell ME that I'm making excuses!!!!!! I'm NOT the fuckin one bailing on my team already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know of any great player that you 'stop'! You contain them with TEAM defense. Remember the Jordan rules? The Bulls are starting to play LJ physical. I believe you will see much more of this in the playoffs. Yes, LJ will get his points, but that doesn't mean they can't be beat! Dude, you talk like your defeated already, and we don't even have DRose back yet!

I'd say your the 'excuse' guy, imo.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i just dont think we have enough to beat the heat :shrug:

not only is bron unstoppable you got wade and bosh to worry about too....their defense is great too and they'll do a better at stopping our players then will theirs since they have 3 guys that can get you 30 any givin night also role players that can get hot

once again who are we going to when rose is guarded by bron?

we dont have enough...so call that bailing on the team if you want but im being realistic...we need to make a move to get a 2nd player to help rose

jimmy butler is not enough

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude, if you want to bitch like a little girl that's fine, it's your right on the interwebz! But don't tell ME that I'm making excuses!!!!!! I'm NOT the fuckin one bailing on my team already!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know of any great player that you 'stop'! You contain them with TEAM defense. Remember the Jordan rules? The Bulls are starting to play LJ physical. I believe you will see much more of this in the playoffs. Yes, LJ will get his points, but that doesn't mean they can't be beat! Dude, you talk like your defeated already, and we don't even have DRose back yet!

I'd say your the 'excuse' guy, imo.

The Bulls are going to face the Heat in the playoffs?

So basically you're telling us that the Bulls are going to be the 8th seed?

Wow, and you're accusing someone else of bailing out on his team? LoL, that's rich.

:andruw:

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are going to face the Heat in the playoffs?

So basically you're telling us that the Bulls are going to be the 8th seed?

Wow, and you're accusing someone else of bailing out on his team? LoL

You shut up troublemaker, you know damn well I meant the next time they match up. Don't be a Doosh. Anyhow, I'm not sure the Heat can beat Indiana. In my perfect world, we'd face the knicks, and Indiana would beat the Heat.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
You shut up troublemaker, you know damn well I meant the next time they match up. Don't be a Doosh. Anyhow, I'm not sure the Heat can beat Indiana. In my perfect world, we'd face the knicks, and Indiana would beat the Heat.

LoL, stop it.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
you're not sure they can beat indy

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
i just dont think we have enough to beat the heat :shrug:

not only is bron unstoppable you got wade and bosh to worry about too....their defense is great too and they'll do a better at stopping our players then will theirs since they have 3 guys that can get you 30 any givin night also role players that can get hot

once again who are we going to when rose is guarded by bron?

we dont have enough...so call that bailing on the team if you want but im being realistic...we need to make a move to get a 2nd player to help rose

jimmy butler is not enough
Damn, Pip like's his ladies big I see ...........

... but anyhow, I'm not sure the Bulls have enough either. I'm on record as saying we really needed a big enforcer type, a defensive 2G, and a 3pt shooter. I think JB can be the 2G now and I'd like to see him more at the 2G instead of SF, imo.

However, I think the Bulls are a good gameplan away from surprising the Heat in the playoffs. You bring up a great point about LJ checkin DRose, even if just for the end of games. We've got a clear advantage on the boards, imo, and that's huge in the playoffs if the shot's not falling.

I think we can all agree any REAL chance coordinates with s successful DRose return. Who really knows how he will return? Does anyone remember when MJ returned with 15 games to go. I remember one of his first moves was a crossover, drive lane, and dunk! Everyone was like "he's back!"

Need I also point out the 63 he put up on the C's promting Bird to say about MJ, "It's god in MJ's body"!

The difference bewtween you and me is I say "who know's bitch?", and you like to "cry like a bitch".:smug2:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I think Indy is built for hardnosed playoff ball. I think they could give ANY team trouble in a series.

Hardnosed trouble makers maybe, but Pacers beating the Heat in a 7 game series.....uh.......NO!......Not this year......

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Damn, Pip like's his ladies big I see ...........

... but anyhow, I'm not sure the Bulls have enough either. I'm on record as saying we really needed a big enforcer type, a defensive 2G, and a 3pt shooter. I think JB can be the 2G now and I'd like to see him more at the 2G instead of SF, imo.

However, I think the Bulls are a good gameplan away from surprising the Heat in the playoffs. You bring up a great point about LJ checkin DRose, even if just for the end of games. We've got a clear advantage on the boards, imo, and that's huge in the playoffs if the shot's not falling.

I think we can all agree any REAL chance coordinates with s successful DRose return. Who really knows how he will return? Does anyone remember when MJ returned with 15 games to go. I remember one of his first moves was a crossover, drive lane, and dunk! Everyone was like "he's back!"

Need I also point out the 63 he put up on the C's promting Bird to say about MJ, "It's god in MJ's body"!

The difference bewtween you and me is I say "who know's bitch?", and you like to "cry like a bitch".:smug2:

You are comparing Rose and his injury to Jordan and his injury...and calling someone else a bitch?

Dude...just stop.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
im not bitching...im proving my point how LeBron is unstoppable...didnt intent for the thread to turn into "do we have enough to beat the heat" but it turned out that way

we wont know for sure until we're playing them but not much has changed since 2 years ago...we still have offensive woes....which is why i think we get the same result

i hope im wrong...but i doubt it

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
not much has changed since 2 years ago...we still have offensive woes....which is why i think we get the same result
Same results?
The results would be worse.
Lebron is even better than the last 2 years.
He's at the peak of his prime
Can't remember the last time he scored less than 30 points, not to mention everything else he's been doing.
Not to mention, the Bulls arnt as good of a team overall in comparrison to the last 2 seasons...
Results=worse..........:sweep:

Last edited: