See how easy it is to become the next Dwight Howard?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
If DRose is not 100% ready right now and won't play this year... After all these things that happened recently, he will become the next Dwight Howard of the NBA...

Just some things you will read everywhere...

1. Rubio and Shumpert had the same injury... but they returned....
2. He is a crybaby, he don't care about his team, he wants to leave to play with a second superstar in LA
3. He is 100% ready now, but he pretends not to be 100% healthy because he don't want to play for the Bulls anymore.
4. Reggie spoke for DRose. It's obvious that DRose don't want to play for the Bulls anymore.
5. Butler said he saw Rose dunking in January, DRose is a liar..

Blah blah blah... Do you remember what happened last year when Dwight got injured and had a surgery? Do you remember what did they say about him, when he wasn't 100% healthy and couldn't play at a high level?

See how easy it is to become the "crybaby", and the "clown"? Who? DRose who was and is one of the most humble players in the league.

So.. Stop judging players by the image that the media create for them. That's their job. To criticize anyone and make something look a lot worse than what it is. DRose may be not ready yet, and the media will make him look like an idiot.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:andruw:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
:andruw:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
I hope it will be funny in a month from now too.
need4sheed_sm_hamilton.png

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
If DRose is not 100% ready right now and won't play this year... After all these things that happened recently, he will become the next Dwight Howard of the NBA...

Just some things you will read everywhere...

1. Rubio and Shumpert had the same injury... but they returned....
2. He is a crybaby, he don't care about his team, he wants to leave to play with a second superstar in LA
3. He is 100% ready now, but he pretends not to be 100% healthy because he don't want to play for the Bulls anymore.
4. Reggie spoke for DRose. It's obvious that DRose don't want to play for the Bulls anymore.
5. Butler said he saw Rose dunking in January, DRose is a liar..

Blah blah blah... Do you remember what happened last year when Dwight got injured and had a surgery? Do you remember what did they say about him, when he wasn't 100% healthy and couldn't play at a high level?

See how easy it is to become the "crybaby", and the "clown"? Who? DRose who was and is one of the most humble players in the league.

So.. Stop judging players by the image that the media create for them. That's their job. To criticize anyone and make something look a lot worse than what it is. DRose may be not ready yet, and the media will make him look like an idiot.

[video=youtube;5hfYJsQAhl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0[/video]

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
9PEC9Hn.jpg

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Like I said before thechosenone's thread starting privileges should be taken away ASAP.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
I believe it was the bring back Ben Wallace thread you made a few weeks ago.

And today that I saw Nazi muhamed ali playing some minutes, I think that I was right. :lmao:

Muchahmet better than Wallace right? Glue guy? And sp94 says that I am the one who is tripping on acid. :troll:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
And today that I saw Nazi muhamed ali playing some minutes, I think that I was right. :lmao:

Muchahmet better than Wallace right? Glue guy? And sp94 says that I am the one who is tripping on acid. :troll:

He's better than Ben who's probably stuffing his face with chips on his couch.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:

He was playing 15.8 minutes per game last year. Muhament looks like the guy you described.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

atleast hes scary looking

:derbulls:

ben_20wallace_20rebound.jpg