Bulls vs Thunder IGT

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
..... or maybe watchin a Bulls game with you is about as fun as it is watching a Bears game with a Packers fan! Don't even tell me about being a real fan, bruh. A real fan doesn't continue to kick his team when they're down. You sit on the bench and think about that for a minute, son, and I'll be on the court busting my as being a real fuckin fan.

Son?
Neva.
Got me fucked up with you're fake internet gangsta act.

Wanting you're management to get more grindy and improve the team does not make you a fake fan.
People like you who overrate there team just because they want them to be better than they are, while being sold on average results does not make you a better fan.....It makes you a gullible fan.........a sucka....

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ill sum this game up in 1 word......."HINRICH"

What I'm about to say may shock you, but the Bulls need Hinrich right now.
I'm not saying he's great or nothing, but Nate and Teague suck at running an offense...meaning below average.

Hinrich isn't elite at it, BUT, he is average,....Average is better than garbage.
In the last 15 games the Bulls played without Hinrich, they went 5 and 10.........NUFF SAID.

Beem the Captain aboard...

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I want to puke.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
SIp5PVh.jpg

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Oh, I wish it was for you. Unless you are John Paxson. Then it is for you.

But I have something to say to your face. About your new signature pic. Are you a Heat fan? :troll:
No, I believe that Defense wins championships! :troll:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Son?
Neva.
Got me fucked up with you're fake internet gangsta act.

Wanting you're management to get more grindy and improve the team does not make you a fake fan.
People like you who overrate there team just because they want them to be better than they are, while being sold on average results does not make you a better fan.....It makes you a gullible fan.........a sucka....
Internet gansta act ..... :lmao:
I don't have to overrate the team to support then during the good and bad. Don't you get tired of bitchin? I mean man, your just whining dude, it's a rough time for the Bulls right now, we can all see that. When we get some PG's that can run an offense, get healthy, rest, get DRose back, and WHEN THE GAMES COUNT, we'll see where we're at! Meanwhile, the bitches are just bitchin, imo.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Internet gansta act ..... :lmao:
I don't have to overrate the team to support then during the good and bad. Don't you get tired of bitchin? I mean man, your just whining dude, it's a rough time for the Bulls right now, we can all see that. When we get some PG's that can run an offense, get healthy, rest, get DRose back, and WHEN THE GAMES COUNT, we'll see where we're at! Meanwhile, the bitches are just bitchin, imo.

LoL the Bulls are going through a rough time?, its been a rough time for 15 years....You are officially this forums biggest homer with pipedreams that go into infinity......
Also, don't call me bitch, HOE!
:troll:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Nick Friedel tweeted earlier that he wouldn't be surprised if the Bulls signed him for next season. We better not! He can't shoot to save his life!

why the hell would we bring brewer back? we got jimmy butler

if we brought back any bench mob player it should be korver....marco blows

Bear06

Liked Posts:
why the hell would we bring brewer back? we got jimmy butler

if we brought back any bench mob player it should be korver....marco blows

At least Marco can dribble lol.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not surprised by the otcome. Bulls have been playing like dog shit lately.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not surprised by the otcome. Bulls have been playing like dog shit lately.

Boozer concluded his new years resolution.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
I wish Kirk would stay Healthy, he is the only pg that can run the offense... It's times like this when we play the elite teams and get destroyed I look at all the people who love this team currently constructed and say, really? They love our teams chemistry so much they arent willing to part with any of our players because it might hurt there feelings... What about Derrick? He has to come back again and put this team on his back again just to get smashed by the heat? Gahhh i get so pissed watching them get demolished... And i get pissed when all the "chemistry fans" just wait for Derrick. He will guide us back to the promise land.. GTFO of here... he needs a sidekick, cause after these last 4 games against elite teams we have been embarrassed..

SA V. Chi - 103-89 (w/o Duncan Parker Manu Jackson)

Mia V. Chi- 86-67

OKC V. Chi- 102-72

Im gonna go throw up now.:shot:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
LoL the Bulls are going through a rough time?, its been a rough time for 15 years....You are officially this forums biggest homer with pipedreams that go into infinity......
Also, don't call me bitch, HOE!
:troll:
Damn Pip, do I have to splain everything twice to you? Yeah, it's the rough time of THE YEAR, don't you think so? It hasn't been so rough the past two years when we've HAD THE BEST FUCKIN RECORD IN THE NBA, has it? I'm a homer cuz I don't want to give up on our team before we've even fielded our entire starting lineup yet? If that's being a homer, then yes I am. The bottom line is this fuckin game against OKC means about as much as your IQ ....... bupkis!

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
Damn Pip, do I have to splain everything twice to you? Yeah, it's the rough time of THE YEAR, don't you think so? It hasn't been so rough the past two years when we've HAD THE BEST FUCKIN RECORD IN THE NBA, has it? I'm a homer cuz I don't want to give up on our team before we've even fielded our entire starting lineup yet? If that's being a homer, then yes I am. The bottom line is this fuckin game against OKC means about as much as your IQ ....... bupkis!

I loved having the best record in the NBA the last two years... but.... it didnt translate in to championships which i think SP94 means. I mean every thing is a failure until we win the 'ship right?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I loved having the best record in the NBA the last two years... but.... it didnt translate in to championships which i think SP94 means. I mean every thing is a failure until we win the 'ship right?
Fair enough, BUT why are we judging the Bulls now then, BEFORE the playoffs? See my point?

Edit to add: Not to mention we lost in the finals and then lost DRose in series 1. Oh yeah, the end of the fuckin world I tell ya.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
bear pride its just typical fandom when your team goes through a real bad stretch...we're getting blown out in every game...there will be complaining...relax

plus with roses return still a unknown it makes things worse

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
bear pride its just typical fandom when your team goes through a real bad stretch...we're getting blown out in every game...there will be complaining...relax

plus with roses return still a unknown it makes things worse
We got blown out by TWO of the best teams in the NBA. We embarrassed one of the worst. We did this with our scrubs.

I could never stand playing with guys that didn't want to win as badly as me. I will never be a fan, I will always think like a player. And, imo, any player that gives up already, is just a weak ass bitch. I can't fuckin stand weak ass fans that bitch after a bad game.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
your forgetting about the games before the break (indy, nuggets, spurs and that god awful boston game which wasnt a blow out but it was awful enough to mention)

its been an awful stretch...ppl will be more optimistic when we start playing good again...like i said its typical fandom...overreacting when your playing bad and be overly optimistic when your playing great

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
your forgetting about the games before the break (indy, nuggets, spurs and that god awful boston game which wasnt a blow out but it was awful enough to mention)

its been an awful stretch...ppl will be more optimistic when we start playing good again...like i said it typical fandom...overreacting when your playing bad and be overly optimistic when your playing great
And those are teams we usually play well. All I remember, though, is having 6 guys to play the game, and Taj playing every second of a game.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
If BearPride was Christopher Columbus, people would still think the world was flat.
America would not have been discovered and the N.B..A would never have existed.

:derbulls: