Podcast: Waddle & Silvy Show

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
344sjnt.jpg

championship #7 :beerbang:

I agree. Get it done GarPax.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Might as well sit at this point. The team is tanking and just not playing well. Get the first round exit out of the way and work on next season.

Was it you or Scoot that wanted the Bulls to tank the season? Whoever it was needs to GTFO!

:gtfo:

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
Its Thursday. Where you at Greg Anthony?

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was it you or Scoot that wanted the Bulls to tank the season? Whoever it was needs to GTFO!

:gtfo:

I never want them to tank the the season. But they clearly are tired and losing way too many more games than they should.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
You know the more I think about this, the more I wonder about Reggie Rose being DRose's manager. Did he tell DRose to say he might not come back? Did he really need to post that shit after the trade deadline came and went. The Bulls are playing with no heart right now and it shows, imo. Yes they're tired, yes they're injured, but I see no heart.

This DRose situation is hurting the team right now, imo, and is not being handled well. We've got an extremely tough month coming up, I sure hope team Rose doesn't string along the Bulls for the wrong reasons cuz it could really hurt, imo. It's time we see some sort of leadership here.

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I never want them to tank the the season. But they clearly are tired and losing way too many more games than they should.

Or it might have been JosMin. I can't really remember who it was.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Thursday's headline:

Andrew Dice Clay talks about Rose's recovery on Waddle and Silvy. An article by Nick Friedell.
Seems like there was a lot of Thursday headlines. Heck, even Doug Collins was preparing for Rose.