Podcast: Waddle & Silvy Show

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Check out the podcast and some of the quotes........ Fuck Yeah Bitches! :beerbang:

Podcast: 'Waddle & Silvy Show'

Greg Anthony joins "Waddle & Silvy" to discuss Derrick Rose's return from ACL surgery. Listen
listen.png

"I'm not saying he's going to play Thursday, but I sure as heck hope he does," Anthony said on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "I will say this, I firmly believe Derrick Rose will be back on the court sooner rather than later."
"I do know and having talked to some people internally there they're very optimistic about his return. They're not in any hurry, per se, but I do think you're going to see him very soon. And I think you're going to see him play at an extremely high level once he works the rust out, having been out this long."
"I think it may have been topsy turvy and a roller coaster ride for those outside, but I think within that organization and within Team Rose they're right on schedule," Anthony said. "In fact, I would go even further and say they're ahead of schedule in terms of where he is."

Here's the link:

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bulls/post/_/id/12321/podcast-anthony-expects-rose-back-soon

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
That's good news.............Hell yeah muthafunkaz!
:beerbang:
No shit, Thursday? Did he say Thursday?
Dude, I don't know who's gonna be more nervous, however, when he comes down on that knee, me or him!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
No shit, Thursday? Did he say Thursday?
Dude, I don't know who's gonna be more nervous, however, when he comes down on that knee, me or him!

They probably shouldn't announce when he returns.........they should make it a suprise and have him suit up for an unannounced game so the Bulls can seriously take our opponant off guard......like shock and awe treatment..........

But seriously, there shouldn't be a set date............when he's ready, he will know.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this doesnt really say anything...hes just hoping hes back thursday...i highly doubt he does return then

honestly i wouldnt come back then...i'd get too much of a dejavu feeling coming back against the team i torn my acl against

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
They probably shouldn't announce when he returns.........they should make it a suprise and have him suit up for an unannounced game so the Bulls can seriously take our opponant off guard......like shock and awe treatment..........

But seriously, there shouldn't be a set date............when he's ready, he will know.
Just keep him in the locker room, and introduce the PG last, and say "at PG, from Chicago.........................Derrick Rose", and have him run out onto the court!!!!!

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he returns on a Friday or Saturday. I work Sun-Thur overnights and I would miss it. I would be pissed and mad.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:

Haha I was thinking that as well. Come out for his normal shooting like he's doing now, tell him not to come out until he's announced. Tell the PR guy to not say anything until then. And leave the media out of it. Only Rose, Thibs, Doctors and FO should know.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
this doesnt really say anything...hes just hoping hes back thursday...i highly doubt he does return

honestly i wouldnt come back then...i'd get too much of a dejavu feeling coming back against the team i torn my acl against
Oh snap, leave to fuckin Ben to shit on our parade! :smug2:
Anyhow dude, thank's for the reading lesson. I think the main point is that he believes it will be sooner then later. So take your negative ass and ..........

:gtfo:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i hope he does...but like i said this doesn't say anything...just somebody assuming shit

but i'll just post this smiley and keep it moving

:bullbang:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
we all knew he'd back soon...like i said this doesn't say anything...just somebody assuming shit

but i'll just post this smiley and keep it moving

:bullbang:
Now was that so hard? :bullbang:
For me, what was exciting was the fact that he mentioned a reference to "inside sources". And, he's a former player who might get to talk more with DRose then doosh beat offs. Then, he actually said he wouldn't be surprised if DRose played THURSDAY. If that shit don't get you excited, then I'm afraid ........

Photo-on-2011-02-04-at-10.05.jpg

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i already got excited he'd be back on the 19th :shifty:

after seeing that dunk i still dont think hes quite ready he looked shaky about his knee

im thinking he'll return some time in march...which is soon but not thursday soon

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
i already got excited he'd be back on the 19th :shifty:

after seeing that dunk i still dont think hes quite ready he looked shaky about his knee

im thinking he'll return some time in march...which is soon but not thursday soon
Good point, I really thought that dunk looked weird too, but not the whole story, hopefully. Enjoy the game.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Westbrook says the exact same thing

While Westbrook said he hasn’t spoken to Rose much lately, there has been enough communication between the two that he sees Rose returning sooner than later in his recovery from a surgically repaired anterior cruciate ligament.

‘‘I’ve communicated with him a few times,’’ Westbrook said. ‘‘I see that he’s getting better. He’s almost close to coming back.’’

you see? doesnt mean its concrete just assumptions...we all assume he'll comeback soon...but nothing is 100% yet

im not getting excited until it is...my bad if thats raining on your or anybody elses parade

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Thursday's headline:

Andrew Dice Clay talks about Rose's recovery on Waddle and Silvy. An article by Nick Friedell.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Now was that so hard? :bullbang:
For me, what was exciting was the fact that he mentioned a reference to "inside sources". And, he's a former player who might get to talk more with DRose then doosh beat offs. Then, he actually said he wouldn't be surprised if DRose played THURSDAY. If that shit don't get you excited, then I'm afraid ........

Photo-on-2011-02-04-at-10.05.jpg

Is that you in that pic?
If so, you look fucking weird man.
:shrug:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I just want him to be back by mid March. If he returns sooner it's just icing on the cake.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might as well sit at this point. The team is tanking and just not playing well. Get the first round exit out of the way and work on next season.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Might as well sit at this point. The team is tanking and just not playing well. Get the first round exit out of the way and work on next season.

344sjnt.jpg

no we're going to go into the playoffs with players that have been ran into the ground and a rusty rose...we're warriors though...we're gonna smack the heat in 5...then smack OKC in 5 too

championship #7 :beerbang: