We Need More of This in Sports

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
:andruw:

Lebron should have a great acting career after his basketball career.
He truely is a funny dude, LoL.........

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Raptors did one too. IDK who did it first.

Liked Posts:
I long for the day when professional and collegiate sports will stop viewing sports as if it were a cathedral and see it as what it actually is (a game, fun, entertainment).

I long for the day when the media will realize they're working in the toy section of the newspaper and bring out the fun, interesting elements of sports.

I long for the day when the average sports interview will be more like WWF interviews and players will be more like Nyger Morgan and less like Derrick Rose's super-serious, no fun allowed act.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
There needs to be seriousness because it is a business as well, but I love it when players have fun.

Sent from up Mark Teixeira's butt.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I long for the day when professional and collegiate sports will stop viewing sports as if it were a cathedral and see it as what it actually is (a game, fun, entertainment).

I long for the day when the media will realize they're working in the toy section of the newspaper and bring out the fun, interesting elements of sports.

I long for the day when the average sports interview will be more like WWF interviews and players will be more like Nyger Morgan and less like Derrick Rose's super-serious, no fun allowed act.
I hereby nominate this post as "Dooshbag post of the year"!

turrible.jpg