More shopping at Sanford and Sons

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It only took TWO pages to get personal on a FRESH topic(potential signing).

:clap:

What are we talking about again? Signing a backup big-man? I forget quick.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Looking at this guy a little closer I found this article (below). You would think the Bulls would be aware of what he brings to the table.
Sims, who appeared in the NBA's Las Vegas Summer League with both the Utah Jazz and the Chicago Bulls, was one of a handful of signings for New York, which was trying expand its roster to the training camp maximum of 20.
http://dc.sbnation.com/2012/9/11/3317134/nba-free-agency-2012-georgetown-henry-sims-knicks

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Looking at this guy a little closer I found this article (below). You would think the Bulls would be aware of what he brings to the table.

http://dc.sbnation.com/2012/9/11/3317134/nba-free-agency-2012-georgetown-henry-sims-knicks

He looked good in SL for us. That's not what I really like him. He got BETTER after SL. In his limited minutes with the Knicks in pre-season, he was seriously good. Then he went to the D-League, and has been the best big man in all of the D-League. Just dominant. He doesn't belong there.

The Knicks waived his ass, so he can sign with any team.

I know he turned down a practice-squad contract with us(which is essentially a pre-season contract that sends you to D-League) before the Knicks gave him a try. But now we can offer him a 7-day to play in the NBA. Is he some underlying nut job, and nothing was reported? Georgetown bigs are fundamentalists. Thibs would have NO problems getting a return on Sims.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
If Paxson signed Jannero Pargo again you would probably make a post about how great a shooter he is and how its exactly what we need.

Jannero Pargo > Ben Gordon

2014204_o.gif

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
will you stop saying "i played ball so i know this and that"

There are a lot of dumb asses like yourself that played ball...doesn't mean shit. You are putting band aids on bullet wounds. If it is just about who played when it comes to basketball knowledge...why hasn't Jordan succeeded as a GM/VP/Owner yet? Sit down clown...

By the way, You are talking about a guy who can drill 5 or 6 threes in a row. THE BULLS HAD THAT PLAYER...AND LOST!

So yeah, keep waiting for Mirotic and Teague...don't see their relevance to 2013...but hey, you played a lot of hoops so YOU saying it makes it relevant. Alrighty then...

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
We should ask this guy who to get. He has played ball too.

[video=youtube;QKam0zfEDHs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKam0zfEDHs[/video]

*swish

13927-trolling_18.07.2012.jpg

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
LoL, I saved that post too..
I think it should be on the top post of the year list.
:smug:
Whatever dude, save what you want. I see two things from you. 1) You shoot down everything they try to do to make the team better and 2) You bitch about the team. You never bring a realistic trade/acquisition to the table. You just bitch. If you don't think the Bulls could use a high energy big for depth right now, then I suggest you don't know anything about basketball no matter who played the fuckin game.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Furthermore, we all know the Bulls need another fuckin scorer that can create!!! It's just that NOW is not the time to make that deal. So why bitch about something completely different? We'll get our scorer next year after we dump Booz. The Bulls are not going to shoot their waud now when they have all these promising things coming ahead. Besides, the trade deadline is OVER!!! What the fuck else are they gonna do? Come on dude, show me some of that intelligence!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
will you stop saying "i played ball so i know this and that"
I'll say what the fuck I want. You can't even stay interested for a Bulls game, why the fuck should I care about your fair weather ass?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I'll say what the fuck I want. You can't even stay interested for a Bulls game, why the fuck should I care about your fair weather ass?

what are you talking about?

because i said i might turn the sixers game if it got too boring? lulz

if i was fair weather i'd be just like all the other fans that couldnt care less until rose comes back

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
what are you talking about?

because i said i might turn the sixers game if it got too boring? lulz

if i was fair weather i'd be just like all the other fans that couldnt care less until rose comes back
And that was pretty much you're attitude about him coming back on Thursday, yet a whole lot of people thought DRose might come back Thursday including the coach of the team we played.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
And that was pretty much you're attitude about him coming back on Thursday, yet a whole lot of people thought DRose might come back Thursday including the coach of the team we played.

whaaaat?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Source confirms Lou Amundson will sign a 10-day contract with Chicago on Saturday. He's flying now to Chicago. Twitter @christomasson

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Source confirms Lou Amundson will sign a 10-day contract with Chicago on Saturday. He's flying now to Chicago. Twitter @christomasson

Gawd
:obama:
Maybe one of Bin Ladens homies will be riding on his plane.
Fingers-crossed1-e1337407574776.jpg

:troll:

Last edited:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
We are talking about a 10 day contract. Chill out. :D

code-08.gif

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I still think it's funny that every time we look at a white player, SP94 accuses Pax for shopping at Sanford and Son's.

Sign Radmanovic =
John Paxson seen in public getting out of a limo with Fred G. Sanford as they headed into to Berto Center earlier this evening.
Sign Hinrich = Sanford and Son's
Trade rumor for Bargnani = Sanford and Son's
Sign Lou Amundson to 10-day........
Thats_Racist_Transparent.gif