Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol, you guys are ridiculous.

Sent from the interwebz using ancient technology

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I still think it's funny that every time we look at a white player, SP94 accuses Pax for shopping at Sanford and Son's.

Sign Radmanovic =
Sign Hinrich = Sanford and Son's
Trade rumor for Bargnani = Sanford and Son's
Sign Lou Amundson to 10-day........
Thats_Racist_Transparent.gif

How does it make me racist because I don't want the Bulls roster to be full of goofy looking untalented white boys who can't jump?
PaxGar should go run the Utah Jazz or somthing.
Besides, how can I be racist if I'm talking to you honkeys?
:troll:

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
How does it make me racist because I don't want the Bulls roster to be full of goofy looking untalented white boys who can't jump?
PaxGar should go run the Utah Jazz or somthing.
Besides, how can I be racist if I'm talking to you honkeys?
It doesn't really make you racist, imo, it makes you stoopid. How the hell does signing this guy to a short term contract hurt the Bulls? I can't wait to see this guy on the floor. I hope he plays well enough to stick for the season, if not, he'll give our guys some rest. But hey, maybe we can still trade for Ben Gordon?

DCguy

Liked Posts:
HENRY SIMS Pax... sign fucking Henry Sims.[/QUOTE]

Yes, he is a nicely skilled big that can score and pass. Also is a smart defender.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
It doesn't really make you racist, imo, it makes you stoopid. How the hell does signing this guy to a short term contract hurt the Bulls? I can't wait to see this guy on the floor. I hope he plays well enough to stick for the season, if not, he'll give our guys some rest. But hey, maybe we can still trade for Ben Gordon?

Yeah, you're right, trading for Ben Gordon is a good idea....whitey.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
HENRY SIMS Pax... sign fucking Henry Sims.

Yep Yep.....Sims is better than that cracker that the grand wizard john paxson wants to sign.Hell yeah......Sims would help out the Bulls much more than that blonde haired blue eyed devil from the Timberwolves that just plain sucks..

Last edited:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
as much as I'd like to say this signing helped....this guy got cut from the twolves....and he got cut even though their starting pf has been out with injury. that should say something.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
as much as I'd like to say this signing helped....this guy got cut from the twolves....and he got cut even though their starting pf has been out with injury. that should say something.

BINGO!!!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Yep Yep.....Sims is better than that cracker that the grand wizard john paxson wants to sign.Hell yeah......Sims would help out the Bulls much more than that blonde haired blue eyed devil from the Timberwolves that just plain sucks..
Dude, you see blonde hair and blue eyes????????????? Dude, check your man card!:eek:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
HENRY SIMS Pax... sign fucking Henry Sims.

Yes, he is a nicely skilled big that can score and pass. Also is a smart defender.[/QUOTE]
He's a 7'0" C with a 7'4" wingspan that played for the Bulls in the summer league. I'd have to say that the Bulls know what he would add to the team. Can ANYONE add some REAL info as to why the Bulls are just ignoring to sign this guy? Meanwhile LA can fill in for Taj, WHO WAS JUST INJURED. Oh btw, LA can play SOME C too!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, and all my black buddies would get pissed when this whitey would dunk in their face!

Where did you find this jive turkey?

tumblr_lv1ikgkjgt1qlet5eo1_400.jpg

jk, I used to dunk on everyone back in the day.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
You are bitching about the 15th player on the roster. The 15th! Give it a friggin' rest already SP. No matter what the FO does, you are never satisfied. You're acting like my 6yr old nieces. Amundson doesn't cost jack, plays hard on both ends of the floor, & has plenty of playoff experience. There is ZERO DOWNSIDE TO THIS SIGNING. Period.

Did I mention he's the 15th player on the roster?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
LoL, try dunking on me boy, and ill break your hip MF!
Well, I'd never under estimate my competition, but I was a 6'3" 240 LB in my prime. On the hoops floor, I was a mini PF that could dribble. They used to call me the hammer. You may kick my ass bro, who knows, but I highly doubt you'd have a great deal of fun checkin me.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
You are bitching about the 15th player on the roster. The 15th! Give it a friggin' rest already SP. No matter what the FO does, you are never satisfied. You're acting like my 6yr old nieces. Amundson doesn't cost jack, plays hard on both ends of the floor, & has plenty of playoff experience. There is ZERO DOWNSIDE TO THIS SIGNING. Period.

Saying he's going to be the 15th man is a grave understatement. He's going to be the #1 backup for the time being. That is why his signing deserves criticism. He is arguably worse than Nazr. Not a wise move, when the Bulls had better options. Without other options, then complaining is pretty useless.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Yeah, it's just troll like to keep goin on about it as well...... If Amundson plays well, we could sign him to 1 more 10 day or for the rest of the year. If for some reason he plays really well for the Bulls, he qualifies for playoffs cuz he was cut prior to the deadline.

Personally, I can't wait to see Amundson and Noah in the lineup together on D. This guy, imo, has all the makings to be the next 'white Mamba'. He's been a crowd fav everywhere he goes cuz of his hustle. I'll take a guy like that on my team any day.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

No you are wrong son.
He is going to probably be off the bench for noah, or taking tajs minutes while he's injured you big dummy....
Sims would of cost peanuts too with much more of an upside........Choosing. Amnundson over Sims shows just how blind and incompetent PaxGar really are.