More shopping at Sanford and Sons

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Welp, Pax is at it again.
Loaded up his old 1940s red pick up truck for his annual trip to the junkyard to dump his final roster move trash on the team.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/02/heat-knicks-cs-bulls-interested-in-amundson-1.html

Amundson is as trashy as Radmonovic.
Pax couldn't land his prize from Toronto, Bargyani, so he went out and dug up a similar character to add to his dream roster.

kirkistrash.gif

Freds likes to get over on suckas.
He's been trying to get Lous decaying carcus off his lawn for a long time.
Fred had Lamont help Pax load Amundson in the back of the truck.
And then called Pax a big dummy.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Not good.

HENRY SIMS Pax... sign fucking Henry Sims.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Dude, at this point, anyone that can give our current guys some rest is a welcome addition, imo. He's playoff eligible this year as well.

Edit to add:

I admittedly didn't know much about this guy, but he's exactly the kind of player we need as I read more. He brings that 'enforcer' type of thing I've been wanting. He's a non stop motor guy that plays hard and physical. We need a banger damn it. The guy's cheap, short term, and can play in the playoff's this year, I say bring him aboard!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
why didnt we pick up kenyon martin...ive been screaming for the past 2 years we should get him...he provides solid depth and also toughness which this team needs

i guess he has too many tattoos...pax only wants straight laced/blue collar guys

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
why didnt we pick up kenyon martin

does he have too many tattoos or something?

Melo had him tied up with the Knicks, so he signed with the Knicks.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Pax found his man, or girl or whatever the fuck this is.
Looks like a ***** to me.
Did I mention that this guy sucks to.
Radmonavic is probably better than this homaphrodite.

Lou-Amundson.jpg

Where does PaxGar find these guys?
I never knew they existed and I don't think anyoe else has.
All this guy is known for is his stupid headband he wears over his blonde tennis player chick hair doo.......kind of a Special person trash version of Christian Laetner.....

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude, at this point, anyone that can give our current guys some rest is a welcome addition, imo. He's playoff eligible this year as well.

Edit to add:

I admittedly didn't know much about this guy, but he's exactly the kind of player we need as I read more. He brings that 'enforcer' type of thing I've been wanting. He's a non stop motor guy that plays hard and physical. We need a banger damn it. The guy's cheap, short term, and can play in the playoff's this year, I say bring him aboard!

Our Enforcer?
:rolling:
LoL, you'd welcome any person that knows how bounce a basketball on you're team.
You seem to have some sort of ***** speach praising everything Pax does.........
If Paxson signed Jannero Pargo again you would probably make a post about how great a shooter he is and how its exactly what we need.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Quit your bitchin Pip, how can he hurt? He's just the kind of player we need. Here's a good article on his toughness.......

Timberwolves newcomer Lou Amundson doesn't look like a hard-nosed power forward or center in the NBA. Maybe it's the ponytail hairdo he wears on court.

He doesn't fit the part of NBA tough guy, either. Amundson spends his spare time drawing and working on oil paintings, or playing his acoustic guitar to the mellow sounds of songs by Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye and Otis Redding.
On the court, however, there are few artistic elements to Amundson's game.
"He's rugged," Wolves forward Kevin Love said Monday, Oct. 15, of the 6-foot-9, six-year veteran. "He's a scrappy player who just wants to get the job done and win."
http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_21779174/timberwolves-lou-amundson-renaissance-man-off-bench

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Quit your bitchin Pip, how can he hurt? He's just the kind of player we need. Here's a good article on his toughness.......

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_21779174/timberwolves-lou-amundson-renaissance-man-off-bench

Another tough player who can't score.
Our whole team is scrappy players.
What we need is someone who can put the ball inside the metal cylinder on top of the pole.
I think its some kind of important thing in this game.
I believe its called a basket.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
great, a 6'9 hinrich. just what we need

:derbulls:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
he'd prob be less than this guy luo

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Another tough player who can't score.
Our whole team is scrappy players.
What we need is someone who can put the ball inside the metal cylinder on top of the pole.
I think its some kind of important thing in this game.
I believe its called a basket.
Pip, all your doing is bitching man, come on bro. He's a role player. At least it's something that WILL HELP. He brings ENERGY to the team. I can't think of something we need more then energy right now.

You need to quit wishing every move is a blockbuster trade bringing us the next Scottie Pippin!!! Sometime, you have to make smaller trades/acquisitions to make the team better.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
How much money is he commanding, does he fit under the hard cap like LA? I'd love a 7'0", I'd like both actually, and a 3 pt shooter. Heck, I'd like Dr J in his prime.

Golly gee wiz.
Wowsers, HECK, id like to transport Dr. J back from the future in a time machine too..
Jeepers that would be swell.
:troll:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Pip, all your doing is bitching man, come on bro. He's a role player. At least it's something that WILL HELP. He brings ENERGY to the team. I can't think of something we need more then energy right now.

You need to quit wishing every move is a blockbuster trade bringing us the next Scottie Pippin!!! Sometime, you have to make smaller trades/acquisitions to make the team better.

Dude WTF are you talkin bout?
That's not the only option the bulls have out there.
That's just another simple minded easy move.
All Pax has ever done is "smaller trade aquisitions" in his entire career as GM and president of operations.
Try selling you're excuse filled bullshit to someone else bruh.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Dude WTF are you talkin bout?
That's not the only option the bulls have out there.
That's just another simple minded easy move.
All Pax has ever done is "smaller trade aquisitions" in his entire career as GM and president of operations.
Try selling you're excuse filled bullshit to someone else bruh.
Dude, I ain't making excuses, I'm trying to win. This would help us. We need a high energy player. This is what he does best. It HELPS our TEAM! WTF don't you get about that? Your always wanting something else. Feel free to point out these other options dude if your so fuckin smart.

I could give a fuck about PaxGar. I want the fuckin Bulls to get better. Get it? I've played a lot of ball and I recognize that we need a big banger. He's by far not the perfect piece, but he addresses a huge need for the Bulls moving forward THIS season!

It also seems that the Heat, Knicks, Celts, and some other teams have inquired. Show me these other options dude, I'm interested.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Dude, I ain't making excuses, I'm trying to win. This would help us. We need a high energy player. This is what he does best. It HELPS our TEAM! WTF don't you get about that? Your always wanting something else. Feel free to point out these other options dude if your so fuckin smart.

I could give a fuck about PaxGar. I want the fuckin Bulls to get better. Get it? I've played a lot of ball and I recognize that we need a big banger. He's by far not the perfect piece, but he addresses a huge need for the Bulls moving forward THIS season!

It also seems that the Heat, Knicks, Celts, and some other teams have inquired. Show me these other options dude, I'm interested.

Listen here mang, sit you're hot ass down, drink some water and shut the fuck up talking to me if you don't like my opinions or my insight.
Ill say whatever I damned well feel like.
It seems like you gotta crush on SP since you seem to lerk around stalking my every post.
Your goofy ass opinion ain't the damned bible here.

If you don't like it, then take you're happy ass over to the espn forums.