Trade Deng for a Shooting Guard

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Kemba Walker
Bulls get Kemba Walker and Ben Gordon. Bobcats get Luol Deng and charlotte's pick.

Andre Iguodala
Bulls get Andre Iguodala. Nuggets get Luol Deng.

Tyreke Evans
Bulls get Tyreke Evans and John Salmons, Kings get Luol Deng and charlotte's pick.

Eric Gordon
Bulls get Eric Gordon. Pelicans get Luol Deng.

Just do it GarPax!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
MtsC0Zr.jpg

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
This year is a lost year. I am talking about next season.

The Bulls need a shooting guard. If they keep Deng, he will demand more money to sign his next contract so there is a HUGE possibility of losing him. Butler can be a great replacement.

The only thing they have to do is to trade him, land a player who can help Rose in scoring, fill the gap in 2 and become a championship contender for real.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
the first 2 aren't realistic and hornets MIGHT do the gordon trade if we throw in the cats pick

kings might would do the tyreke trade but i dont want tyreke @ 10 million

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
This year is a lost year. I am talking about next season.

The Bulls need a shooting guard. If they keep Deng, he will demand more money to sign his next contract so there is a HUGE possibility of losing him. Butler can be a great replacement.

The only thing they have to do is to trade him, land a player who can help Rose in scoring, fill the gap in 2 and become a championship contender for real.
I wonder how other teams view Deng's injury?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Aside from yet another trade-scenario thread. Of all our players, Deng would be the smartest to trade because(while his play has been sketchy since he hurt his hamstring) he has the highest stock ever for his current contract. Deng could actually get takers, and we could get fair return. Unlike Boozer, where we'll be undercut and low-balled into a WORSE asset.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
the first 2 aren't realistic and hornets MIGHT do the gordon trade if we throw in the cats pick

kings might would do the tyreke trade but i dont want tyreke @ 10 million

Not at all.
1.We take Ben Gordon's big contract that the Bobcats want to get rid of, they give us Kemba and they get an All star player and their pick that may turn out to be something good.

2. Igy and Deng are same caliber players. We can offer bobcat's pick too to seal the deal.

3. "Who the fuck is Eric Gordon?" He is a player who has shown nothing so far, who was injured most of the time. Deng is a 2 time All Star. Plus Gordon don't want to play for them. They will accept this in a heartbeat.

All of them are deals that the Bulls can do if they play smart. If they don't do it now, they will lose Deng next year for nothing. He will demand a bigger contract that the Bulls can not and will not offer it to him. I love Deng but it's a huge opportunity for the Bulls to upgrade the team AND be smart salary wise.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The Bobcats getting their pick back, is actually not valuable to them.

Unless they draft out of protection, they lose a pick. Based on current standings, they're likely going to have a top-7 pick(based on lottery odds and historical averages.) If they get that pick back this summer, nothing changes for them.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Not at all.
1.We take Ben Gordon's big contract that the Bobcats want to get rid of, they give us Kemba and they get an All star player and their pick that may turn out to be something good.

2. Igy and Deng are same caliber players. We can offer bobcat's pick too to seal the deal.

3. "Who the fuck is Eric Gordon?" He is a player who has shown nothing so far, who was injured most of the time. Deng is a 2 time All Star. Plus Gordon don't want to play for them. They will accept this in a heartbeat.

All of them are deals that the Bulls can do if they play smart. If they don't do it now, they will lose Deng next year for nothing. He will demand a bigger contract that the Bulls can not and will not offer it to him. I love Deng but it's a huge opportunity for the Bulls to upgrade the team AND be smart salary wise.

1. Wrong, they are not gonna give their promising young talent like Kemba Walker to get rid of an expiring and get deng who also is expiring

2. Iggy is better suited to play the 2 than deng and they already got gallo and ill will at the 3...nuggets dont make that trade

3. Eric Gordon is a much better player than Deng when healthy but yes hes injured all the time and doesnt want to play there thats why i said MIGHT

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Some league sources believe Ellis wants to join a contender this summer. Ellis has only made the playoffs once in his career, and it was during the 2006-07 season when he was still coming off of the bench for the Golden State Warriors. He has had plenty of individual success and impressive statistics, but he wants to experience the postseason and have the opportunity to perform on the league’s biggest stage.

ChiSouthSideBrad721

Captain Kirk!
Liked Posts:
I agree we should def move Deng for a two, maybe it will be in the draft? Maybe it will be a straight up deal player for player... But why in the world would the bobcats give us Kemba? Why would we even want Kemba? He's good but we have Rose. If we trade Deng it needs to be for a legit 2

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
luol deng is better than andre and tyreke evans wouldn't be shit because he is a pg not a sg

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Iggy is like a two guard version of Deng but better dunks.

Do we get to use the Bobcats pick this season or is it still on hold. I thought they get the option until 2016?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Iggy is like a two guard version of Deng but better dunks.

Do we get to use the Bobcats pick this season or is it still on hold. I thought they get the option until 2016?

It's not an option. We get it as soon as it gets unprotected.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If we trade Deng, it'll be next season whenever he's in the final year of his contract. He'll still be a productive player making a respectable salary. Every trade scenario in this thread was terrible. His most likely destination would be a team desperate to try and get under the luxury tax with the expiring deal or a veteran team looking to add perimeter defense and a third scoring option.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
i still think my trade from threads back would make the most sense...pau to twolves...love to chicago...and then deng and taj to LA. twolves get the player they want more than anyone else, we get our man, and kobe gets his deng along with a young athletic 4.